"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Given that Niji and Holo showed that males are profitable I can assure you that Vshojo (a company known for poaching popular talents) might try to create a male offshoot. The only reason why Vshojo has been strictly female is because that was the norm in the vtubing world. This is not a company known for taking risks or innovating. They take whatever works and they pick the biggest or most popular talents they can find.

They don't have the "idol" thing going for them either which is a main issue when going for males.
Plasteel mouse weaseling her way into Pako DMs for a orc illustration

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Anyone know who this is? Apparently they are having the shittiest week of their streaming career getting hacked and doxed and now they're giving up.

Archive

I've had my steam account about 19 years now and it's been 'stolen' twice. Both times I was able to get it back even after the account email was changed. This guy's just a retard that hasn't tried. I'd been assblasted by a whole ass doxx before thanks to data breaches, multiple accounts compromised and all that shit. Not only did I recover them all but to this day I still get at least one alert a month that someone's trying to access my accounts from services that report that info. Now I change my passwords on a monthly basis for anything with financials attached, or are actually important.

And nothing of value was lost.

Ah I see they have absolutely no backbone for dealing with actual difficulty in their life.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I've had my steam account about 19 years now and it's been 'stolen' twice. Both times I was able to get it back even after the account email was changed. This guy's just a retard that hasn't tried. I'd been assblasted by a whole ass doxx before thanks to data breaches, multiple accounts compromised and all that shit. Not only did I recover them all but to this day I still get at least one alert a month that someone's trying to access my accounts from services that report that info. Now I change my passwords on a monthly basis for anything with financials attached, or are actually important.

Ah I see they have absolutely no backbone for dealing with actual difficulty in their life.
I still keep my OG Half life and cs 1.6 cd keys with pictures cause that was the only way to get your account back years ago:fishmandispair:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Anyone know who this is? Apparently they are having the shittiest week of their streaming career getting hacked and doxed and now they're giving up.

Archive

Imagine being this stupid to not be able to use Steam guard

even when steam REPEATEDLY tell you to download their app to use it

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Did Professor-Randon ever actually stream the Stardew collab the other day? Randon mentioned possibly continuing their playthrough tonight but I don't see it on either of their channels. Was it off stream?

Imagine being this stupid to not be able to use Steam guard

even when steam REPEATEDLY tell you to download their app to use it
To be fair, Steam Guard is kind of shit. I had someone get into my account before and I never even got the notification on my phone to confirm it. I've seen lots of people complain about this on the forums too. But in his case, he's probably just fucking retarded.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did Professor-Randon ever actually stream the Stardew collab the other day? Randon mentioned possibly continuing their playthrough tonight but I don't see it on either of their channels. Was it off stream?
Randon possibly doxed himself with an automatic google ad, so he probably took it down to cut that out.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
To be fair, Steam Guard is kind of shit.
The only thing i dont like is having a second app for it when im already on Authy, and in my case it get very google kind of paranoic if someone enter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah Rando nuked it you missed him malding at the password game and a Google ad showed up targeted to Seattle Washington then after significant rage and quitting password game Lando joined for stardew

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yeah Rando nuked it you missed him malding at the password game and a Google ad showed up targeted to Seattle Washington then after significant rage and quitting password game Lando joined for stardew
Ah ok. I saw the beginning of the password stream but had to leave. I didn't realize it was the same stream.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wtf EN Noel
Mean to Noel :pippasadl: But do these EN small corpos actually have a contract saying they can't E-whore on the side or is just they wanted to E-Whore on their corpo Vtuber?
and even a facedox
:ewww:Stick to VTubing.... or don't because I guess you didn't get enough $$$ doing that either.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Mean to Noel :pippasadl: But do these EN small corpos actually have a contract saying they can't E-whore on the side or is just they wanted to E-Whore on their corpo Vtuber?

:ewww:Stick to VTubing.... or don't because I guess you didn't get enough $$$ doing that either.

Her most recent post looks like she's saying she can't do much of anything until March 2024, whether that's all encompassing or because she intends to go into lewd vtuber shit like a true penniless whore, who can say, but it does seem like there's some non-compete clause or something contractual keeping her down for some time post departure.

While I can appreciate a man sharing his passion for marine biology, I do have to question why of all places you be posting pictures of a whale on a forum for vtubers. It doesn't seem li-

OH FUCK That's a human woman, oh wow I see it now. Jesus. I had to look real close to see the real form, the gravitational pull of her second chin distorted the light enough that at a passing glance it looks completely identical to a blue whale holding a keyblade. In hindsight I should have known better, as blue whales are known to have better taste than weebshit RPGs that stopped being relevant 16 years ago.

Intense lesbian energy resonates from that photograph

Rapid scan of back pages, about 4 years ago there's a post of someone that decidedly isn't her from behind, clothed, in ropes, and the post is how her (TSS) and 'Alicin' have been experimenting. Looks kind of femoid, but I'm not scouring all the posts for any more concrete info. Lots of details sprinkled around, interesting for someone who supposedly purged a lot of content with their face in it because she didn't want to be associated/identified by it but still has long-time records with her face all over the place in direct connection with the same shit she's been making.

Also, seems her first name might be Crystal and she might be from NZ? You'd think all this would be stuff she'd purge if she really wanted to scrub identifying information because vtuber, but I guess you don't try to make a living as a hypnotism whore for 7+ years and be prone to good decision making.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
ill shit on vsho all day but i do like the little animations they put together for talents sometimes even if they stole it from smash bros
They come off as pretentious to me, they act like vshojo is the end all be all and they could knock on anyone's door and they'd bend over backwards to join the whorehouse, instead of you know... picking up the scraps other corpos have left behind and bringing on a bunch of their friends that they already like? This ain't Wonka's Chocolate factory you know? Holo and Niji trailers just come off as pointless loreshit nobody cares about, but the trailers (omiting council's) never act like the idiotic lore is of that much importance, it's just "Hey guysss we have new product for you to consume! Jingle jangle go the keys!" instead of "VSHOJO OPENS IT'S DOORS TO THE WORTHY, A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!" I cringe, pls stop guys nobody gives a shit.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom