"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
If I was gonna guess a random EN person, Geega's been hanging out with them recently.....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Crossposting from live thread a friend provided me with Vshojo concert pics

Better screenshots that don't make them seem like they are from a Gamecube game courteousy of Henya.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Better screenshots that don't make them seem like they are from a Gamecube game courteousy of Henya.

I can bet good money that whoever was in charge of art direction is a tranny or a fag. The colors look IMO very tacky. Good on them for trying but for a "corpo" their size I'd expect better art direction.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
F4gtVT_akAA2sWx

Slapping your logo in a vtuber model like that takes away so much from the effort of making it look good, I pity the designer (or not, they probably got paid really well for it).

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Slapping your logo in a vtuber model like that takes away so much from the effort of making it look good, I pity the designer (or not, they probably got paid really well for it).
You'd think with the insane sub counts Vshojo holds, mouse and gunrun could afford the not-garbage-rainbow people to do the job.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
F4gtVT_akAA2sWx

jesus the more I look at it the worse it gets, who designed this? what was their theme or what? :vomit:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Need your opinions on this one. In the thread-splitting poll I saw several people suggest Recaps to be done on a monthly basis. Here is how I see it

Pros
  • Very clear structure (can get quite messy with little details though, see below about the timezones)
  • Bigger time window, so my day-to-day IRL happenings are less likely to mess with it

Cons
  • Big gap between each one, so people who skip stuff have to wait much (MUCH) longer before catching up
  • Each Recap would require multiple posts to fit in all the info
  • Timezone doxxxx - does Xenforo's time of posts feature (like 2 minutes ago, Friday at 11 PM etc) use forum member's own system time? If so, same posts can appear as from different months for different members. Very small discrepancy, and it's not like I'm all that interesting target for doxing, but hey, safety comes first.

I haven't made a decision on this one, and I want to hear your thoughts. I'm sure I missed other advantages and downsides, feel free to point them out.
Late thoughts on this but I vaguely recall someone mentioning about possibly getting a dedicated "General Thread Recap" forum section created for the archive posts. Could even create separate threads by year. Would be more organized and easier to find/access for those who want to use it.

Downsides? Well, if you get a forum section created solely for your periodic thread recaps, you can't fucking quit from thereon until someone as autistic as you is able to take your place.
:botanshrug:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

mismatch

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Need your opinions on this one. In the thread-splitting poll I saw several people suggest Recaps to be done on a monthly basis. Here is how I see it

Pros
  • Very clear structure (can get quite messy with little details though, see below about the timezones)
  • Bigger time window, so my day-to-day IRL happenings are less likely to mess with it

Cons
  • Big gap between each one, so people who skip stuff have to wait much (MUCH) longer before catching up
  • Each Recap would require multiple posts to fit in all the info
  • Timezone doxxxx - does Xenforo's time of posts feature (like 2 minutes ago, Friday at 11 PM etc) use forum member's own system time? If so, same posts can appear as from different months for different members. Very small discrepancy, and it's not like I'm all that interesting target for doxing, but hey, safety comes first.

I haven't made a decision on this one, and I want to hear your thoughts. I'm sure I missed other advantages and downsides, feel free to point them out.
Month wait is too long, I'm not sure what your timing was like, but i would stick with whatever page groupings and postings was at prior to the 5k lock and go from there. Just focus on general page number counts and weave it in however you can inbetween your personal life duties you have to deal with. I'd target around every 2 weeks-ish?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
it's actually impressive how they somehow have the time, energy, and resources to keep a website down for nearly a year in an effort to "fight the bad guys" - and how they go majorly unopposed, with every major corp entity bowing to them at the slightest provocation, or implication that they would also be "bad guys" otherwise

imagine what other good they could do if they put all of this toward something like helping their local homeless population, or cleaning up the trash from the streets

surely, any day now - but until then, I'm casting my vote for TVA being independent, the homeland might not allow for this flavor of concentrated autism at the levels we currently exhibit
if the activity here kept up back home in one thread it'd crash the server because xenforo isn't made to handle the datas and the pages

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Speaking of the homeland does anyone have a link or is it down again?

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Anime Fan

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom