"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
We splintered because the farms was getting constantly DDOSed by vermintide and their ilk, the original plan was to close this place down and return once the farms was back up and stable but that never happened and interest in being independent grew.

On that note, the site's anniversary is coming up in like a week and a half on the 9th, anybody got anything in mind to celebrate?

Someone should ask an oil baron to purchase a Times Square ad where we build a Yamanba tower then the site's logo is on top. That'll be a hoot.:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
bad tako in the cup by @kiwi2624.jpg

Horsecock

Speaking of Selen - she is in the new Chilla's Art game on a pack of medium roast coffee (apparently anyone can do it if you pledge $100 on their Patreon), she's almost ready to join Phase Connect now. FYI she has never played a Chilla's Art game before and also refused to play the new one but I guess she had to find something to spend her Twitch Rivals cash on.

Doesn't necessarily have to be her, didn't one of these games have some Niji(EN) references, with one of the names in Patreon credits just being a shill to sub to Shu? Odds are that it's just a Niji fan who's a patron for the game, rather than Selen herself

She played Night Security and donated to the Patreon during her stream

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
my spirit animal mococo uploaded her summer short.

also more preydator.

Negzana

Correct thread this time

Kaela is returning and likely starting her new addiction:

Horo7618

No one in particular
She played Night Security and donated to the Patreon during her stream
She talked more about her cunning plan for free advertising because so many vtubers play the game recently:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We splintered because the farms was getting constantly DDOSed by vermintide and their ilk, the original plan was to close this place down and return once the farms was back up and stable but that never happened and interest in being independent grew.

On that note, the site's anniversary is coming up in like a week and a half on the 9th, anybody got anything in mind to celebrate?

it's actually impressive how they somehow have the time, energy, and resources to keep a website down for nearly a year in an effort to "fight the bad guys" - and how they go majorly unopposed, with every major corp entity bowing to them at the slightest provocation, or implication that they would also be "bad guys" otherwise

imagine what other good they could do if they put all of this toward something like helping their local homeless population, or cleaning up the trash from the streets

surely, any day now - but until then, I'm casting my vote for TVA being independent, the homeland might not allow for this flavor of concentrated autism at the levels we currently exhibit

angry sushi

Early Adopter

So apparently Cover has a specific rule set for each girl and or situation related to hand cam streams and whether or not gloves are required.
JP brains, why are you like this?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

So apparently Cover has a specific rule set for each girl and or situation related to hand cam streams and whether or not gloves are required.

They want to avoid revealing who is a black queen out of fear of losing subscribers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rare Intimate PM stream with Remilia coming up🖤❤️

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sounds more like she has no idea what the rules are, to me.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
  • They hate his Lando content, too coomery (true)
  • They think he was phoning it in the past few months in Holo. Noted his less-than enthusiastic attitude.
  • They think he betrayed the other boys combined with above.
Sometimes it did feel like he phoned in some things. Thats normal behavior for people on a job. But holy shit some people should consider backflipping if this is what they spend their time raging about.

Did he delete his model or something thinking he'd never need it again? Not sure why he's just a green blob.
Noncompete clause maybe? Might not be able to do any vtubing yet.
I would assume that not using their models is somehow part of their contract clause.

it's actually impressive how they somehow have the time, energy, and resources to keep a website down for nearly a year in an effort to "fight the bad guys" - and how they go majorly unopposed, with every major corp entity bowing to them at the slightest provocation, or implication that they would also be "bad guys" otherwise

imagine what other good they could do if they put all of this toward something like helping their local homeless population, or cleaning up the trash from the streets
Can't imagine it because similar to what we have seen with games/comics/movies/cartoons these people don't have a creative ounce in their body. All of their effortts are focused into taking shit and destroying it. Mainly because they never had a fun childhood and they hate that some people did so their response is to take everything that made them happy as a kid and taint it. Taint the nostalgia.

Not-Alchemist and Not-Scholar talking about IRL behind the scenes of things waiting for some autist to set up the timeline so new rrats can come out of the timing and whatnot.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Crossposting from live thread a friend provided me with Vshojo concert pics
Vshojo concert pics from someone willing to pay for it (not me)

niggaphil

Do you expect the troon who chopped their dick off will have logical thinking to help others? :koboharam:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like a new member tease, if it is will it finally be Mirai Akari?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looks like a new member tease, if it is will it finally be Mirai Akari?

If it was, I'd think VS JP would have Tweeted about it first, like they did with Henya, but the announcement isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom