"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What happened here? Its showing removed by the uploader for me
Something was wrong with the game so she said she was gonna take it down. IDK why, must've been that horse menhera or whatever.

At least this vod (probably) won't go down

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I haven't seen much shilling for the V&U girls but I've been watching a bit of Suri Solari lately and she finally reached monetization today. Stream starts in about half an hour:

I'm not really sure why I like her admittedly it might be because she reminds me of Beryl . She is a decent artist and drew many of her thumbnails and this little comic:
View attachment 41962
She is also a bit of a shitposter:

She doesn't seem very familiar with vtuber protocol and said on stream that she probably can't do things related to competitive gaming as it might give away who she is IRL. Given her gaming preferences she was probably someone in the Team Fortress 2 scene.

I watch Rana and Cheri often. Haven't got too deep into the other 3 but they are fairly nice (time fucks me over though). Rana seems to be broken (somewhat handicapped). She has bumped her hands on her desk or chair and she yelps out in pain. It's kind of cute but at the same time kind of concerning. Cheri is just autism and Redbull. She reminds me of Lopi.

This. Vesper was the one i was most excited for at Tempus debut, but over time he started to show that rather than fun eccentric but relatable boomer he was more a weird kinda creepy old man with some relatable traits. I dropped him full stop just before his suspension.
That's what made me like him even more. Oh, this boomer is somewhat relatable and then he started being unhinged and he got even more relatable. The guy that's trying to keep up a facade of being this office worker type person but deep down he is held up by Duct-tape and Elmer's Glue.

Horrible news from Phase World, several of the inhabitants have a terminal case of sponsored Genshit.
View attachment 42065

With very little warning the Genshin arc is upon us.

The positive side is that Phase Connect is probably enjoying a post jong sponsor windfall, a lot of those marketing people in various companies talk to each other.
Glad for them because sponsored streams are a good source of income but holy shit do I hate Genshin. Its so boring to watch an honestly I dont understand the appeal.

Someone cosplaying as Seffyna "Money Money" Chibi.

This is really good. I love the Seffyna TTS and I wish more people would do that shit. Kai from IdolEN 2 set up hers recently. That shit prints money.

I'll never understand the hate Pippa gets on a regular basis. Oh wait, I forgot twitter fags are mentally ill.

Archive

Oh, I had this one blocked (that's rare). These faggots have never watched any of her streams. They just hate her because of her audience and because she is popular. Something they will never be.

Chalk up another graduation this month. This time it's Prism Project's Lana Shikami due to health reasons

Jesus Christ. She debutted like 6 months ago. I haven't really seen much of her after the first stream she did but she was going to do ASMR from what I remember.

Jewcorp using its infinite shekels once more. I thought only the HE girls were getting a re-debut but seems like the EN girls can get one too.

She confirmed on stream that both the artist and the rigger are gonna be new.

I love her current cute model and bouncy rigging, I hope she won't pull a Lumi where the new model is worse than the original, I still see nightmares of how it became a bootleg Vshojo
I believe all of IdolEN Gen 1 were rigged by the same person (which is fucking amazing). Not sure why she wants a new model given how good her current model and rigging is. Wonder if she will go for something that looks closer to her PL model (same artist I got to work on mine).

Zaion mention yab

Holy shit that was something.

Not Vesper will be simultaneously streaming on YouTube tonight for people who don't want to deal with twitch... Like me

He shouldn't risk it or he will get banned and not be able to collab with anyone on Twitch because of their retarded rules. Most people can get away with it cause no one really cares, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone reports him.
I think that only applies if he still has Twitch partnership/affiliate status.
I don't think he's partnered. I mean he hasn't streamed in like forever. Honestly, if someone reports him, good. Force him into YouTube. Fuck Twitch.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Twitch just recently publicly admitted that it has given Ninja permission to multistream, and they say they're "figuring out" permissions stuff, so I doubt that they'd be enforcing this policy actively at the moment. Although, given the decision-making at that company over the last couple of years, anything's possible...

https://dotesports.com/streaming/ne...a-hinting-at-a-change-of-heart-against-rivals
They have never enforced it actively, you have to get snitched on and big channels/events have always been able to get away with it.

I don't think he's partnered. I mean he hasn't streamed in like forever. Honestly, if someone reports him, good. Force him into YouTube. Fuck Twitch.

The problem is that then he can't collab with people in Twitch because of their retarded ban evasion rules.

USS IOWA

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Twitch just recently publicly admitted that it has given Ninja permission to multistream, and they say they're "figuring out" permissions stuff, so I doubt that they'd be enforcing this policy actively at the moment. Although, given the decision-making at that company over the last couple of years, anything's possible...
They have never enforced it actively, you have to get snitched on and big channels/events have always been able to get away with it.

The problem is that then he can't collab with people in Twitch because of their retarded ban evasion rules.
Twitch only enforces their rules after people raise a stink about it and bitch and moan. They actively look for "Stream Fails" Reddit to ban people after someone clips their shit.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Fags in his chat already breaking the kayfabe by calling him "grandpa" and an orc.

Edit: Thankfully, some of the other chatters are telling them to stop being retards.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nelson doing a Maui charity stream

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Speaking of Selen - she is in the new Chilla's Art game on a pack of medium roast coffee (apparently anyone can do it if you pledge $100 on their Patreon), she's almost ready to join Phase Connect now. FYI she has never played a Chilla's Art game before and also refused to play the new one but I guess she had to find something to spend her Twitch Rivals cash on.

(timestamped at like 51:49 when Reimu finds her, unfortunately poor texture quality because of her game settings)

Doesn't necessarily have to be her, didn't one of these games have some Niji(EN) references, with one of the names in Patreon credits just being a shill to sub to Shu? Odds are that it's just a Niji fan who's a patron for the game, rather than Selen herself

Kalion

:)

Twitch only enforces their rules after people raise a stink about it and bitch and moan. They actively look for "Stream Fails" Reddit to ban people after someone clips their shit.
I'm sure there is a certain set of "fans" chomping at the bit to mass report him for anything they can.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Starting September Grimmi will start doing YouTube streams

Archive

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm sure there is a certain set of "fans" chomping at the bit to mass report him for anything they can.
The fujos over at nyfco are way angrier at Lando than they are Randon. That seems to be where the bulk of the antis are.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The fujos over at nyfco are way angrier at Lando than they are Randon. That seems to be where the bulk of the antis are.
Why? If anything he had more motives to leave Holo.Fucking fujos man
Why did Magni leave holo anyways?
In my opinion his model still sucked ass even with that 1.5 thing they did.

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why? If anything he had more motives to leave Holo.Fucking fujos man
A lot of excuses:
  • They hate his Lando content, too coomery (true)
  • They think he was phoning it in the past few months in Holo. Noted his less-than enthusiastic attitude.
  • They think he betrayed the other boys combined with above.
Stuff like that. You get the picture.

We'll never know
We will if Randon gets drunk enough and blabs, which is a very real possibility.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Gramps killed the stream. It's randover...
Just kidding. Twitch is kill, YT is back. All is right with the world.

It's so nice to hear his voice again. I was legitimately convinced he was dead..

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Edit: I guess he privated the stream afterwards.

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
A lot of excuses:
  • They hate his Lando content, too coomery (true)
  • They think he was phoning it in the past few months in Holo. Noted his less-than enthusiastic attitude.
  • They think he betrayed the other boys combined with above.
Stuff like that. You get the picture.
Its really hard to even think what problems Magni could've had. Everything makes sense for Vesper, since he just couldn't behave with management, but for Magni it really just feels like a "You know what? Everyone knows I'm Lando and I can make more money there, fuck it dood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom