"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Screenshot-2023-08-26-19-47-17-31-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

God, Twitch is such a shit website.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
A little over an hour until Lando and Randon play Stardew Valley.

Edit: I was going to say that I wonder if he actually uses this site, since I mentioned multi-streaming last night. If he cancels and sticks to just Twitch, I guess we'll have an answer.
Some people in the waiting room chat are trying to tell him about the TOS changes.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Overall I liked Sawas debut. My only real criticism is her mouth tracking is scuffed, which may be why she didn't keep her head in full frame.
signal-2023-08-26-18-50-11-553.jpg
signal-2023-08-26-18-29-07-910-1.jpg
signal-2023-08-26-18-50-45-543.jpg
signal-2023-08-26-18-51-06-726.jpg
Edit: forgot to add this. She showed her models progression
signal-2023-08-26-18-10-18-613.jpg

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I will miss Sawa's old model. Can she put her swirly glasses on?

Short

God Damn the Sun

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Bug Eater

New Selen's outfit to match Detective Pomu. KINO.
I'm guessing that her recent request for an audio engineer on a tight deadline is also related to this, would be amazing if it ends up being a cover with Pomu.

Speaking of Selen - she is in the new Chilla's Art game on a pack of medium roast coffee (apparently anyone can do it if you pledge $100 on their Patreon), she's almost ready to join Phase Connect now. FYI she has never played a Chilla's Art game before and also refused to play the new one but I guess she had to find something to spend her Twitch Rivals cash on. (edit: I was wrong about this, see https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...egregation-techniques.115/page-42#post-174707)

(timestamped at like 51:49 when Reimu finds her, unfortunately poor texture quality because of her game settings)

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Some people in the waiting room chat are trying to tell him about the TOS changes.
To be fair, worst case scenario you just get a 1 day ban so you can just keep getting away with it until someone cares enough to ban you. But also, I think non affiliates/partners get an "indefinite" ban that they just have to appeal so there's always the risk.

Anime Fan

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Two covers premiering at the same time.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI Vibes to Daft Punk this time it's a full version cause this song continues to slap

Kazuma

Early Adopter

mismatch

Twitch just recently publicly admitted that it has given Ninja permission to multistream, and they say they're "figuring out" permissions stuff, so I doubt that they'd be enforcing this policy actively at the moment. Although, given the decision-making at that company over the last couple of years, anything's possible...

https://dotesports.com/streaming/ne...a-hinting-at-a-change-of-heart-against-rivals

Looks like ZAN will be refunding everyone for the first day as well:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Jong virus got to her.
signal-2023-08-26-19-10-34-871.jpg

>Jong comes for us all but something far worse comes for you
>For when you jong it will be without riichi

UberSoldat

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Damn, that must have stung for them. I hope Holo gets their money back from Z-aN because of breach of contract, and going forward try to pick a better host.
An the flip side, we all get it for free!

Looks like ZAN will be refunding everyone for the first day as well:

Good. ZAN completely underestimated the necessary bandwidth and connections they where going to get slammed with instead of doing their research on past big events. I bet they took the Sololive as an example instead of 4th FES, and let the IT team to figure out the rest.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom