"GWS"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'll never understand the hate Pippa gets on a regular basis. Oh wait, I forgot twitter fags are mentally ill.

Archive

How brave to take a stance against Nazism in 2023. I bet this person has never seen a Pippa stream.
Found a 1 view who's a male hag. He also has singing chops and he's live right now. Give him a visit if you want an alternative to the Grampire.

Name's Dex TokuYasu.

We prefer the term "boomers," but thank you for the good find. I can take or leave his game choices but I found this video quite relatable. Subbed.

Need your opinions on this one. In the thread-splitting poll I saw several people suggest Recaps to be done on a monthly basis. Here is how I see it

Beggars can't be choosers but I appreciate the 50-page approach you're currently doing. It makes it very easy to find the recap post when I've given up on catching up with the thread myself.

Stunned But Dumb

Saw this in my related. If anyone enjoys Skye or has been interested in her, maybe check this out

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
FUDGE!

I didn't sleep before the concert, and then this is going to be right after it...Well, at least it should be a short stream..right?

Negzana

FUDGE!

I didn't sleep before the concert, and then this is going to be right after it...Well, at least it should be a short stream..right?

At the rate ZAN is down, she'll be done once the concert starts

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'll never understand the hate Pippa gets on a regular basis. Oh wait, I forgot twitter fags are mentally ill.

Archive

I always thought Pippa was the one being groomed?
>Calls herself chats mom
>Tempts her chat with lewd imagery
wdsmbt?

She may have a little Mrs. Rumiko Shibata inside her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Happy Pippage 33 :pippaworship: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish:

She's live with chinese spyware game

:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:
Until page 333

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
FUDGE!

Yeah, pretty much destroys my entire day.

Vih

Doog

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Welp the main event of Hololive Summer, Splash Party shit the bed due to the streaming platform sucking. So here are some vtubers going right now that you might like
Riri is live in a collab

Suisei's friends are streaming

Pippa is still going

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Need your opinions on this one. In the thread-splitting poll I saw several people suggest Recaps to be done on a monthly basis. Here is how I see it

Pros
  • Very clear structure (can get quite messy with little details though, see below about the timezones)
  • Bigger time window, so my day-to-day IRL happenings are less likely to mess with it

Cons
  • Big gap between each one, so people who skip stuff have to wait much (MUCH) longer before catching up
  • Each Recap would require multiple posts to fit in all the info
  • Timezone doxxxx - does Xenforo's time of posts feature (like 2 minutes ago, Friday at 11 PM etc) use forum member's own system time? If so, same posts can appear as from different months for different members. Very small discrepancy, and it's not like I'm all that interesting target for doxing, but hey, safety comes first.

I haven't made a decision on this one, and I want to hear your thoughts. I'm sure I missed other advantages and downsides, feel free to point them out.
I know I had mentioned monthly recap threads because I'd floated the idea of making new threads on a monthly basis. Could then pop the recap in the first few posts for posterity. Something to consider IMO.
How brave to take a stance against Nazism in 2023. I bet this person has never seen a Pippa stream.
Almost certainly. I've become so desensitized to people using the word "Nazi" that I immediately classify them as idiots, sheep, or both until proven otherwise.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Almost certainly. I've become so desensitized to people using the word "Nazi" that I immediately classify them as idiots, sheep, or both until proven otherwise.

Maybe the real Nazis were the PIPPIGGERS we've met along the way.
:smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
How many times Cover has underestimated the sheer autistic fandom they have goddamn, im putting my rrat hat and blame Vshoujo for this because their concert is today

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Explain, @superduper
Screenshot_20230826-151818_X.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So tonight we so far have:
  • Vshojos concert
  • Randon return stream
  • Grimmi fridge review
  • Sourgrapes debut and post debut call in show on kick