"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Archive

Some indie coming off hiatus is doing a collab with Lando tomorrow night.

EDIT:

Would be very interesting what the subcount for the channel will be once word gets round that the mofo is alive and back on the channel. Looks like some of the Vesties have already followed him there.
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 22-44-58 Randon Channel.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Suri from V&U has her screen littered with named cups for her monetization stream.
1693017919250.png:kaelalaugh:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

Some indie coming off hiatus is doing a collab with Lando tomorrow night.

I wish him the best but no way in hell I'm watching his shit on twitch.

EDIT:

Would be very interesting what the subcount for the channel will be once word gets round that the mofo is alive and back on the channel. Looks like some of the Vesties have already followed him there.
View attachment 42022

did he streamed on youtube regularly or was just a VOD dump?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
time to reinstall my twitch which i literally deleted 2 days ago

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I wish him the best but no way in hell I'm watching his shit on twitch.

did he streamed on youtube regularly or was just a VOD dump?

Just a VOD dump, unfortunately. Let's hope he opts to stream on Youtube at some point as a lot of his prior audience are probably staying in the platform where most Holos are.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
time to reinstall my twitch which i literally deleted 2 days ago

If you're on Android just use Twitch Revanced, bttv, PurpleTV, or Xtra.

Awoogers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This cute rat girl I found is about to debut.

Edit: Brought back her old intro. She's committing to the bit!
foto_no_exif (17).jpg

Awoogers

Lurker McSpic

Just a VOD dump, unfortunately. Let's hope he opts to stream on Youtube at some point as a lot of his prior audience are probably staying in the platform where most Holos are.
I hope he's smart enough to know like 70% of his audience aren't gonna move to twitch, rushia learned this the hard way. Anyway I hope that whatever audience moves sticks around and help him thrive, he's a decent dude.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay legitimate question, are you him? Joshua Taipale. Dumbass McSplitvision.

Damn. Busted.

What I don't get from this argument is: Why are you getting mad for other people? Isn't it a bit insulting to the people who wanna contribute to this just as fans because they like the talent and wanna be a part of their program in some way and don't mind doing it for free? Are you implying these people are so stupid they can't see that they're "being preyed upon" or however you wanna put it? People can do whatever they want with their time and money and you don't get to tell them what they should be doing, stop trying to make drama over something that hurts

I’m not mad at the fans here. I’m not against the idea of fan art in general. The solicitation of it is the problem here. But now that it’s out there, if Ruffians want to go all out to make something for them for free, that’s up to them.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I’m not mad at the fans here. I’m not against the idea of fan art in general. The solicitation of it is the problem here. But now that it’s out there, if Ruffians want to go all out to make something for them for free, that’s up to them.
The solicitation is more than ok. This kind of shit is genuinely really cool and good for artists.
This is work that's barely worth anything and was never going to be paid. This is not a paid opportunity taken away. This is an opportunity for people that are either starting out or just want to be part of a hobby they like. This is not a call for people that already made it in their field.

This is why its extra scummy that deformed soyboy was shitting on an opportunity that's really good for new artists wanting to stand out. He already got some clout working on sonic furry stuff and other projects, but that's not everyone's situation. Don't pull the ladder behind you to virtue signal.

Kalion

:)
A guy (girl) is in the bath with two girls!?

Lurker McSpic

that deformed soyboy
it's so simple but so ruthless and funny :NOWWELAUGH:
I still don't understand the amount of asshurt a simple contest can bring out of a bunch fags. Like AI art, the ones who bitch constantly are the mediocre retards who will be out of a job when a rando with a decent gpu can shit out artwork faster and better than the entitled artists.

Now on topic. Clock me but I think no one has posted it or mentioned

Ember and Airi have streams for it too and it seems like a sponsor? Man fucking fishman did it, he got an in into the gacha machine when fucking idol can't get raid to call them back.
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
This is what soured me on him early on. His whole deal was being the relatable boomer, but I happen to not be a colossal sub human retard when it comes to work(I'm only a subhuman retard in my personal life), so that killed the "relatable" part when he showed he couldn't be a functional adult. Literally throwing away his dream job because he couldn't grow up.

Now we feast if he starts leaking :ironmousekek:

This. Vesper was the one i was most excited for at Tempus debut, but over time he started to show that rather than fun eccentric but relatable boomer he was more a weird kinda creepy old man with some relatable traits. I dropped him full stop just before his suspension.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I'm sure that'll be coming sometime. Guess I need to figure out how to disable all the annoying shit on twitch if I'm going to be forced to use it from now on.
The Alternate Player for Twitch.tv addon on firefox works pretty well with ad blocking. I use it along with Ublock Origin.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Looks like membership for Holo Advent Bijou starts on Aug 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom