"Did I just see a Panda with a penis"Pippa's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I watched a internet news video
Where I learned about this dorky ai cam girl that was enraging the flesh cam girls on Chaturbate because an avatar was doing their job better than them
Yeah, the Hoes Mad incident was my first exposure to the concept, but I didn't really pursue it beyond laughing at the butthurt.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
His quest has not ended now every single other vtuber company is on his target, if Pippa tweet that she cant walk very well we know what happened
If randon tweets that he is starting to grow mold on his groin we will know what happend

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive

Some indie coming off hiatus is doing a collab with Lando tomorrow night.

I'm surprised he's not immediately streaming Xcom.

In other news Honey Goblin is debuting a new model

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Well, seeing as vtubers are kinda like pro wrestlers, this probably is the right place to find out about this.

Dude was only 36, not a fat slob, and apparently recovering from some life-threatening disease, and then just died. Unfortunate.
Yea what makes it worse is that everyone thought he was making great progress and could enter the ring again soon. But he got COVID, it complicated his heart problems and he died suddenly. One of my buds is big into wrestling and he's been really torn up about it too. Smackdown tonight is mainly about honoring his and Terry Funk's memory.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time late today cause I spaced posting it
Punny superchatter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Archive

Some indie coming off hiatus is doing a collab with Lando tomorrow night.

Stream already?!
WITH MAGNI?!?
download.jpeg

Haywood

These Calli talks made me think about what exactly made me discover hololive. I was looking for covers of Homura by LISA ( the theme song of the demon slayer movie )

Then i found this fucking video i was just like who are those girls i need them. That was the beginning.

I think I had heard of Kizuna AI vaguely before falling down the rabbit hole, but never investigated further. The thing that got me was a clip of Korone playing Doom. The juxtaposition of cute anime doggo girl and the ultra violence in Doom appealed to my sense of absurdity. Youtube started suggesting more videos and I saw "Ahoy!" and I was like "Wait, they sing too?". Zombie Land Saga had already opened my mind to idol culture. So all the pieces were now lined up and I've been watching them since.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I wonder what they could mean by this?

Archive

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Merchant Drow streaming

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This whole Miguel drama was Super retarded and the worst Arc of the manga that its her life:2/10.But something good came out of this.I discovered this guy.Just like this clip says he is like the Anti-Vtuber:

Kirschtorte​

:shubaIapprob:

Thank you Mike.
Is not this the guy that got popular after iirc Kuzuha picked him at random to play Apex?
Yes.But i never checked until now

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
This whole Miguel drama was Super retarded and the worst Arc of the manga that its her life:2/10.But something good came out of this.I discovered this guy.Just like this clip says he is like the Anti-Vtuber:

Kirschtorte​

:shubaIapprob:

Thank you Mike.

Is not this the guy that got popular after iirc Kuzuha picked him at random to play Apex?

Anime Fan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ci-chan is releasing her 1st original song as a solo artist in a few hours:
F4at3J3bkAAhQAn.jpg

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Pink woman will try to get in the robot.

Already "refueling" BTW.:guh:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm surprised he's not immediately streaming Xcom.

I'm sure that'll be coming sometime. Guess I need to figure out how to disable all the annoying shit on twitch if I'm going to be forced to use it from now on.

soap suds

I thought I recognized the guy lol. Yeah, he played Apex with Kuzuha like twice. It was his claim to fame because Kuzuha is known for being very shy and doesn't really go outside of his circle of friends, so the collab was a big deal at the time because he chose these random people to play with.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
You'd think someone of his age would be easy to work with. But considering he got bonked the fastest means, we was going to be a problem to begin with
This is what soured me on him early on. His whole deal was being the relatable boomer, but I happen to not be a colossal sub human retard when it comes to work(I'm only a subhuman retard in my personal life), so that killed the "relatable" part when he showed he couldn't be a functional adult. Literally throwing away his dream job because he couldn't grow up.

Now we feast if he starts leaking :ironmousekek:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
More mitra playing the evil within, starting soon.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Actual black woman Serina Maiko has begun the first day of her 48 hour subathon. Tune in sometime this weekend and show her some love! :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom