"3. 'You stinky': It is crucial to maintain professionalism and respect in our workplace interactions. I encourage us to maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere, and take care in our personal hygiene while in the workplace"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I found hololive when I saw a webm of Fubuki making sounds years ago, one that I can not for the life of me find today it was likely one of her short videos that no longer exist. I thought "wow this is cute, neat cg anime stuff for once" and decided to dig for more. After that I found myself watching japanese women despite not knowing japanese and now its years later and I have a terminal case of brainrot.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Archive

Some indie coming off hiatus is doing a collab with Lando tomorrow night.

He is now unshackled and free, fulfilled his destiny of fucking every Holo, now he can finally rest

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you providing the perfect summary of how dumb this situation is with that meme edit. It's goddamn perfect.
Can't take credit for the idea, since I saw someone make the comparison in /vt/, but the edit and argument is mine. NOW PAY ME FOR MY SHITPOSTING WORK CAPITALIST PIG!
Also I'm noticing the thread going a bit slower? Maybe? I may just be checking the thread more idk...

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I watched a internet news video
Where I learned about this dorky ai cam girl that was enraging the flesh cam girls on Chaturbate because an avatar was doing their job better than them
And I thought she was an actual AI for a while not just kayfabe because when I searched for information on her after thinking she was way too advanced for the time the Vtuber culture of the time only gave me kayfabe
Pretty sure this was the first time I had ever heard the term vtuber as well. I just laughed at the situation and moved on. Didn't really look into what vtubing was at the time. Then I was browsing the homeland some time later, and saw the vtuber thread and finally decided to see what the hell it really was. On the second page, I watched the famous clips of Miko and a few others elegantly singing :nehgah: and laughed my ass off over it. A few days later, I thought about how funny it was and decided to dig a little deeper into this weird vtuber thing. And its had a grip on my life ever since, for better or for worse (definitely for better).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
These Calli talks made me think about what exactly made me discover hololive. I was looking for covers of Homura by LISA ( the theme song of the demon slayer movie )

Then i found this fucking video i was just like who are those girls i need them. That was the beginning.

I think i found about Holo either through Korone or the Miko Nigga clip, i knew about Kizuna Ai and that one video of a Niji (?) Singing country roads while playing truck sim. Ironically enough i had also watched Oda Nobuhime's (Polka) graduation video before out of the blue too, later on she became one of my favorites in Holo, go figure

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Archive

Some indie coming off hiatus is doing a collab with Lando tomorrow night.

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Ram Ranch YT account commented on Pippa's performance of Ram Ranch

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
It turns out that going to that con where Yagoo was hanging out in person was a mistake. A Jap seeing a Black Man AND a Korean!?!? Might as well declare WW3 right there

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
He is now unshackled and free, fulfilled his destiny of fucking every Holo, now he can finally rest
An unshackled Vesper is...a horrifying thought. But I'm here for it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Having this as an official merch made me chuckle. You can pretty much wear it in public too since it hides your power level.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah yes, the Grinch who fucked Christmas

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tiger femboy Juwun Sugarbloom cried actual bloody tears over the passing of Bray Wyatt

Sena Bonbon is going to play "the night of the living 2 views" IN AN HOUR with the mod author backseating her just incase

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
passing of Bray Wyatt
Well, seeing as vtubers are kinda like pro wrestlers, this probably is the right place to find out about this.

Dude was only 36, not a fat slob, and apparently recovering from some life-threatening disease, and then just died. Unfortunate.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Well, seeing as vtubers are kinda like pro wrestlers, this probably is the right place to find out about this.

Dude was only 36, not a fat slob, and apparently recovering from some life-threatening disease, and then just died. Unfortunate.
theres no sad react emote so
:yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nah, he's gotta start saving for all the child support payments.

Stunned But Dumb

Yuki and Yuna are streaming armored core if you're looking for someone, btw

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nah, he's gotta start saving for all the child support payments.
His quest has not ended now every single other vtuber company is his target, if Pippa tweet that she cant walk very well we know what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom