"I will remember this Kaela. I will get you for this. Goddamn you Kaela Kovalskia"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think when Zaion did what she did, she destroyed any possibility she'd work with an agency ever again in the future, and she felt that that was an acceptable outcome - maybe she had no desire to ever do so again anyway. Maybe Vesper and/or Magni will do the same math and come to the same conclusion and drop some news. If they do we can give up on the idea of them joining Vshonen or NijiMEN or IdolBros or whatever.

Naah, cops don't shoot people because they talk funny. Cops shoot people because they're black. Or dogs. Or because the cop is female. Or because the cop's wife finally got fed up with the domestic abuse and left. But not because the person they shot talks funny.

So I'm getting dragged on Twitter because I took this guy's side, and I predict I'll get dragged here too. But that's okay because he, and I, are still right - if you want a 10-second jingle made in a certain way and done by a certain time, the appropriate thing to do is to contact a musician and work out a contract and drop some money, not ask your community for free labor.

"But fan artists! Holocure!" Sure, but the difference there is the fan work is initiated by the artist themselves for their own entertainment, practice, or whatever. Nobody at Hololive approached the Holocure team and told them what work they wanted done and when they wanted it done by. When you start defining terms and deadlines like Fuwamoco did, it's an entirely different situation.
yet the fans don't have to do it, how come? it's at will, if someone doesn't like the terms being displayed from the beginning they don't have to make something, and if you want to get paid for your work then sell it on your own.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Sakana came first in the Phase Connect mahjong community tournament.

Haters will say it's fake.

Clearly Fishman arranged a whole tournament so he could defend his reputation after getting beaten too many times by his employees.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So I'm getting dragged on Twitter because I took this guy's side, and I predict I'll get dragged here too. But that's okay because he, and I, are still right - if you want a 10-second jingle made in a certain way and done by a certain time, the appropriate thing to do is to contact a musician and work out a contract and drop some money, not ask your community for free labor.

"But fan artists! Holocure!" Sure, but the difference there is the fan work is initiated by the artist themselves for their own entertainment, practice, or whatever. Nobody at Hololive approached the Holocure team and told them what work they wanted done and when they wanted it done by. When you start defining terms and deadlines like Fuwamoco did, it's an entirely different situation.
I can't believe FuwaMoco are holding people at gunpoint and forcing them to work for them for free.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Did they even use the swimsuit models or was that coomerbait?
Sakana should post a swimsuit fish model

DanishCookies

Glad she's really getting good mileage out of these gamer-oriented products.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait, Caitlin was in an agency before?
I geniuenly have no idea but considering how the GoGo Twins' vtubing career ended, she could've been talking about how Mangagamer treated them

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

my nigga sakana proving he's the superior chink. respect. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I'm starting to believe you have femboy tendencies by siding with that guy :Vesper-UNHINGED: You can argue fuwamoco are being cheap for asking for "free labor" but to me it looks more like doing something to get the community involved. Also fuckers sperg over it as if someone is fucking forcing them to put their hat in the ring. If you're an artist who scoff at the idea of not being paid for all you do is fine, no one is forcing you, move on but being a bitch publicly looks worse on you. This seems more for the people who want to get involved and don't mind burning time to maybe get a way into holo. Don't tell me that you wouldn't do free work if you had the chance to have the same spot as kanauru within holo.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

It's one thing to have a problem with it and talk to the girls in private(He can literally go into Calli's DMs and talk to her about it). But no he had to be a Whore about it and take it public to cause a massive shit storm and put the twins on the spot.

He is getting clowned on for being a Drama Whore.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1692939168171.png

WTF?

I think its likely this is about Vesper and Mags graduating, at least I can't imagine any other reason it would be privated without her knowledge, cover might be putting in place a "day or mourning" so-to-speak.

Odd that everyone else is able to stream, but they privatized her waiting room.

Edit: Was Kronii's issue was they weren't going to let her stream her anniversary originally or something else?

Last edited:

Serbian Peacemakers

*ninja'd as i was writing my post about this*

I think its likely this is about Vesper and Mags graduating, at least I can't imagine any other reason it would be privated without her knowledge, cover might be putting in place a "day of mourning" so-to-speak.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The last time holo talents paid a music producer to help create works with them, he was a blabbermouth fa‎ggot that couldn't keep from namedropping for clout that fucked over multiple clients. I don't know if Cover would be too happy with newly launched hires slinging coins for a jingle.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 41856

WTF?

Odd that everyone else is able to stream, but they privatized her waiting room.

Tf happened? This doesn't make sense, other ENs can stream, Bijou and Kronii are still streaming at the time of this comment.

Though now that I think about it, Ame had to end her karaoke stream early at 2 hours mark (considered short for an Ame karaoke stream), maybe it's related to that?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone clipped the "Mori only types with two fingers" bit lmao

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Amelia stream later tonight. Hype !

:smugmoona:

WOW. I didn't even pay attention to the channel name. I had the tab sitting open for hours, watched Ame's karaoke stream and everything. Stream just started and i was like "wait a second, what... that isn't Ame..." smh. you got me.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- COMMENCE DROPSHIP LANDING - I HAVE ARRIVED -]

[- BY THE WAY - WHAT KIND OF PLANET DID TVA PICK OUT FOR GENERAL THREAD V2 [ ? ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom