"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What if Vesper and Magni quit Hololive because they realized being a male in Niji was better in the long run?
This isn't even bait, though.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I probably knew this at one point but don’t remember, and the news is already old (all that’s left is finding the leftover ~1000 dead children): IRyS (and friends and family) are from a completely different island than the fire, right?
I have always assumed that Irys and her family are from Honolulu.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Followup to this prick. As per tradition, if you are being a dumbfuck to other Hololive talents, Calli will unfollow you.

Kek
Lmao

Also apparently he had no idea calli also requested stuff like that before

Losing a connection in exchange for 10 seconds of twitter fame and asspats because some retard dogs wanted to showcase a 10 second jingle

Lol lmao

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kek
Lmao

Losing a connection in exchange for 10 seconds of twitter fame and asspats because some retard dogs wanted to showcase a 10 second jingle

Lol lmao

Even better, that event the remix thing that dude is talking about led to Ririsya being hired by Cover for Blue Project and she credits Calli with literally "changing her life".

Living proof that idiot is talking out his ass

Short

God Damn the Sun
I would like to announce that Mama Chisaka made an appearance in Airi's stream. Was only for about ten to fifteen seconds, but she was there and her voice was heard.

That is all.
pippaPog m.jpg
:holohag:
pippaPog.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Wow, already forgot about Yuri I see. How cold Rie!

>talents

This here is important, because Yuri got none.

can randon fans confirm if this has been his profile picture for a while or he's just vagueposting?
View attachment 41831
I liked grandpa and I hope he switches to youtube if not I hope he thrives on twitch ugh

I don't remember how long ago it was I looked at his profile before, but I'm 80% sure it was that then too, and that was at least some months ago.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Even better, that event the remix thing that dude is talking about led to Ririsya being hired by Cover for Blue Project and she credits Calli with literally "changing her life".

Living proof that idiot is talking out his ass
Didnt that event also feature the chick who would eventually become Enna Alloute from NijiEN, Shannon or something?

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Kek
Lmao

Lol lmao

>Imagine throwing all of it away because you have your head up your ass
This is why you do everything in private but of course this dumb-shit needs his 5 minutes of attention.
I do hope Calli is smart enough to not follow back again so she can set a example.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

VERY IMPORTANT POST

THAT IS ALL CARRY ON

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Followup to this prick. As per tradition, if you are being a dumbfuck to other Hololive talents, Calli will unfollow you.

jesus all these faggots write all the same. If you ever need to commission something you have to fucking browse through so many of these faggots is not even funny. It's also hilarious how retarded he is, kanauru was doing 3d shitposts for free for the girls and now he's basically the unofficial 3d animator for EN and you know why? because he kept his mouth shut and worked his ass off. Badmouthing clients for something so retarded is just a great way to ruin whatever career you have.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yep, forgot about that.

I know there is a chance that Enna's work didnt have much to do with her getting chosen, but Riri and Enna both have precedent of getting a gig of a "free labour" contest for Holo lmao

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
What if Vesper and Magni quit Hololive because they realized being a male in Niji was better in the long run?
I posted the same thing somewhere on this board, I agree. Holostars are in a shitty position where they can't really take advantage of Hololive's brand name success cus of difficulty in collabing with the main branch girls.

Axel seems to be adapting by following the Astel route and taking part in a lot of JP server events and tournaments and rizzing/messing with JP girls. I think the other stars penis-havers who can't speak JP can grow if they get more freedom in collabing with small corpos and indies, something the main HL EN girls can't seem to do easily or maybe don't want to do much besides Kiara. I was surprised to see Flayon of all people doing this with that brit ikea shark girl recently, and both Magni and blue boy did some collabs with some OfflineTV streamers a long while back. But yeah NijiEN would be prob be an upgrade for most HL Stars guys.. even in their current troubled state.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's anniversary delayed to tomorrow. archive

EDIT: maybe not. archive

should be good to go starts in over 20 minutes. archive

room for the stream (again)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I know there is a chance that Enna's work didnt have much to do with her getting chosen, but Riri and Enna both have precedent of getting a gig of a "free labour" contest for Holo lmao
Yeah, and that's not counting all the collaborators that the girls have hired that started as fans.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Dawwwwww:kroheart:
jesus all these faggots write all the same. If you ever need to commission something you have to fucking browse through so many of these faggots is not even funny. It's also hilarious how retarded he is, kanauru was doing 3d shitposts for free for the girls and now he's basically the unofficial 3d animator for EN and you know why? because he kept his mouth shut and worked his ass off. Badmouthing clients for something so retarded is just a great way to ruin whatever career you have.
And I think this is the thing that really blows my mind. All of the Hololive girls have demonstrated in the past they go above and beyond in compensating artists. How many times have we seen a fanartist make something, only for someone like Ame or Kiara to swoop in and PAY them to take proper possession of the fanwork? Fuck, wasn't her copy of this song originally a fan animation using either the OG cover? Or an AI cover? And Kiara saw it and said "Well shit, looks like I have a new song to officially cover!", paid the artist, and took possession of the work?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

ngl I would've loved the idea of Vesper joining Niji if Nina was still there.

niggaphil

Imagine Vesper pandering to the Fujoshi like Vox and do all the gay ASMR bfe, I gonna unsub him day one :urtearingmeapart:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imagine Vesper pandering to the Fujoshi like Vox and do all the gay ASMR bfe, I gonna unsub him day one :urtearingmeapart:
His first ASMR is "local dubiously gay salaryman orc trauma dumps on you while sharpening his spear"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Dawwwwww:kroheart:

And I think this is the thing that really blows my mind. All of the Hololive girls have demonstrated in the past they go above and beyond in compensating artists. How many times have we seen a fanartist make something, only for someone like Ame or Kiara to swoop in and PAY them to take proper possession of the fanwork? Fuck, wasn't her copy of this song originally a fan animation using either the OG cover? Or an AI cover? And Kiara saw it and said "Well shit, looks like I have a new song to officially cover!", paid the artist, and took possession of the work?

I can understand a bit his beef with "free work" I've been on both sides and I get it. But fuwamoco's thing is basically a contest open to everyone and it's a perfect way to get your name out there and maybe even put your foot at the door at being part of the holoEN network of artists they have on speed dial. Sure it'd be nice if the girls put money upfront but I doubt they wouldn't give you something if they end up using your thing, after all cover is an oriental corpo. They would need to be sure you don't end up being a fag like the firewatch devs and DMCA them one day cause you had a bad dilation day. His spergout is absolutely retarded and comes off as such a diva that you shouldn't hire for anything.

Top Bottom