"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I almost thought she was ballsy enough to try to do the blood or crip handsign but nah, she is too much of a white girl to do that

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I really need to move to a country that lets me own something sharper than a crayon.
Sharpened crayon? Hope you got a loicense on hand for that.

niggaphil

I really need to move to a country that lets me own something sharper than a crayon.
Just craft a butter knife spear, it would be classified as dangerous weapon without loicense

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Premium限定のアフターパーティーYouTube Premium に登録し、アフターパーティーを視聴しようYouTube Premiumの登録はこちら

Looks like Splash Party has a Youtube Premium exclusive after party

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The Piss Queen is attempting to fly an aircraft. There's a handcam and it Looks like she has a decent starter stick with a Z-axis but so far it's been painful anyway.

E: Flight has been a thing for ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY YEARS PLEASE I'M DYING.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Aren't we coming up on this site's one year anniversary in a few weeks? We should do something special for it like maybe awards for most retarded poster. I nominate myself of course because I'm biased.

Also SeriesAI producer DJ's it up with Ember's cover of Cupid:

Archive
wanna bet $200 on rie being top 3 in phase wars?
Pipkun please don't hurt yourself again! It hasn't even been a week!

Last edited:

niggaphil

The Piss Queen is attempting to fly an aircraft. There's a handcam and it Looks like she has a decent starter stick with a Z-axis but so far it's been painful anyway.

I have the feeling how she gonna play with the stick with vibration function in this game. Maybe we would heard some unusual moaning :smugselen:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
can randon fans confirm if this has been his profile picture for a while or he's just vagueposting?
_hNP_AMF_400x400.jpg
I liked grandpa and I hope he switches to youtube if not I hope he thrives on twitch ugh

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
can randon fans confirm if this has been his profile picture for a while or he's just vagueposting?
View attachment 41831
I liked grandpa and I hope he switches to youtube if not I hope he thrives on twitch ugh
It's been his profile pic for a while now, at least since earlier this year.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
View attachment 41831
Pretty sure it's been that pic for a while, remember seeing it back when vesper was suspended the first time. Internet Archive agrees.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Proctor moves to the US and gets shot by the police during a routine traffic stop becuase he talks funny arc happens when?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Proctor moves to norf Carolina and runs into both mr Beast and Pippa.

Larocka

The fact that this was all for a fucking Overwatch 2 sponsorship, of all things, is the worst part.
It should have been to her and gramps geeking over anime/manga:urtearingmeapart:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I probably knew this at one point but don’t remember, and the news is already old (all that’s left is finding the leftover ~1000 dead children): IRyS (and friends and family) are from a completely different island than the fire, right?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have the feeling how she gonna play with the stick with vibration function in this game. Maybe we would heard some unusual moaning :smugselen:
How long till someone sends her the infamous Rez peripheral and a shitty PS2

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It should have been to her and gramps geeking over anime/manga:urtearingmeapart:
That was never gonna happen, anyway. IRyS would not go well with Vesper, she is way too awkward and their likes in anime/manga were entirely different.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That was never gonna happen, anyway. IRyS would not go well with Vesper, she is way too awkward and their likes in anime/manga were entirely different.
They could each go for hours on Diamond no Ace and Gundam alone.
Edit: Granted I’m sure they liked them for different reasons, like when IRyS and Ina talked about Gundam ‘ships’, but that just makes for humorous misunderstandings.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Just craft a butter knife spear, it would be classified as dangerous weapon without loicense

Bongs are like an American gun control parody skit but fucking real, holy shit.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Allow to sneak in one retard before this thread is over.

Followup to this prick. As per tradition, if you are being a dumbfuck to other Hololive talents, Calli will unfollow you.

RiverBear

What if Vesper and Magni quit Hololive because they realized being a male in Niji was better in the long run?

Top Bottom