"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I originally brought it up so we didn't have a literall wall of Kronii emoted in the emote page (didn't know they could be hidden). I think the conversation evolved from there to whether having emotes of active Holomems was a good idea or not idk.

IIRC I think the discussion progressed from that last point into keeping them but obscuring the existence of them. But at this point we are Chinese telephoning this.
I this case too, the emote is a varient of PauseChamp - a general emote originating outside Hololive. If it were something unique I could understand. But one as ubiquitous as a major Twitch emote I don't think we need to worry. Besides, the emote is used on the Kronii-cord. We have plausible deniabilty.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I originally brought it up so we didn't have a literall wall of Kronii emoted in the emote page (didn't know they could be hidden). I think the conversation evolved from there to whether having emotes of active Holomems was a good idea or not idk.

It was so long ago, I really don't remember lol. Frankly, imo, we could add every emote here and I wouldn't care, as long as they were hidden so I didn't have to scroll through 100 of then.
IIRC I think the discussion progressed from that last point into keeping them but obscuring the existence of them. But at this point we are Chinese telephoning this.
i feel like getting rid of active talent's emotes is the best choice as to not risk this place, and if there's an issue with attaching them as an image then i guess we should stop doing it too.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
i feel like getting rid of active talent's emotes is the best choice as to not risk this place, and if there's an issue with attaching them as an image then i guess we should stop doing it too.
Alright, ya'll are getting hysterical. :annoyedpippa:

Paging @The Proctor. How do we feel about using talent emotes that are a) varients of already well known emotes and b) widely used in places such as the talents fancord.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Alright, ya'll are getting hysterical. :annoyedpippa:

Paging @The Proctor. How do we feel about using talent emotes that are a) varients of already well known emotes and b) widely used in places such as the talents fancord.

I think that keeping that stuff as links, embeds or other 'this ain't our shit, we just renting' style content is better. No liability, no accusations of plagiarism. Artists can be some absolutely hysterical twits at times.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, would you prefer I force people to make it all the way to 5k pages before I check back and see if they're happy with the new status quo?

I still personally would have preferred a single general like before, but 1k pages to test the waters is pretty fair. Keeping up with two threads isn't too hard atm.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think that keeping that stuff as links, embeds or other 'this ain't our shit, we just renting' style content is better. No liability, no accusations of plagiarism. Artists can be some absolutely hysterical twits at times.
tell them to fuck off.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Link to when she IRyS talked about the OW2 match.

22m14s

Love Irys but this is fucking retarded :vesperfacepalm:
She doesn't need to address this issue.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Love Irys but this is fucking retarded :vesperfacepalm:
MNGMT is more retarded for asking Irys,Lui and CHLOE to participate.They have dozens of unicorns.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
:faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:
Do you all get the reference?

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
MNGMT is more retarded for asking Irys,Lui and CHLOE to participate.They have dozens of unicorns.
The fact that this was all for a fucking Overwatch 2 sponsorship, of all things, is the worst part.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
arrested-development-dozens-of-us.gif

Not me though.

Anime Fan

Airi's been farming lives for her Donkey Kong Country stream tonight

a a

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Monarch tortures chat and CyYu with her cursed talking about the Teen Titans Go tooth fairy

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Announcement: Phase Wars will be returning soon and this is your chance to make a suggestion for what the competition is going to be!

Archive

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Announcement: Phase Wars will be returning soon and this is your chance to make a suggestion for what the competition is going to be!

Archive

Vote for league of legends!

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Professor Lando just responded to Random's Spear photo.

My RRat is that Magni and Vesper tried to get rid of Takeshi, the cockblocker and sadly fell into his Nipponese trap.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Professor Lando just responded to Random's Spear photo.

My RRat is that Magni and Vesper tried to get rid of Takeshi, the cockblocker and sadly fell into his Nipponese trap.
Vesper's crude american spear couldn't match Takeshi's nippon steel folded 1000 times, so he was forced to graduate in shame and disgrace.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I really need to move to a country that lets me own something sharper than a crayon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom