"Who is you?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
@Hideo Kojima My patience for gimmickposters is at an all-time low, especially when they emulate overly-wordy, pretentious blowhards. Post on-topic or else.
Where's his IP located? If it isn't Japan it'd be a very low-effort attempt at emulating.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Update from Nikki

Also a lot of the idol grillz were sadposting last night, kind of makes me wonder where their boss is located. Things escalate and then a whole bunch of people are out of the job with very little warning.

A

I Wouldve never thought Yuko's piss would be the reason for WW3. I mean i know the halal brothers have some weird kinks but to the point of starting a war? :kroniiphone:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As much as I love to shit talk him, Short is often very helpful, much to the suffering of Proctor.

If we included every spic in the Latin armada, it would be bigger than the entirety of the rest of the chart.
True, the knights of the cartel are the asylum's main force, there's like 50 or 60 of us but I wanted to include more variety and I only had so many heads and so many hours to waste, also I don't remember everyone here who's a spic and idk if said people want everyone in the forum to know/remember that fact.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So back in kais subathon when she's sleeping she leaves K-AI in charge

Guess how that went :whatastory:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I had no idea Flare could heal me like that.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
New Mozu cover got me feeling like :shiinastare::MozumiPichi::sanasmile:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If we included every spic in the Latin armada, it would be bigger than the entirety of the rest of the chart.
You know the joke where suddenly shrubbery starts whispering in vietnamese? Spics in this forum are worse. It works in our their favor if they aren't on a list.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mozu is one of the rare vtubers that no matter how many times i hear her singing, ill be speechless everytime.
Guess urine really does wonders for the vocal chords.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hahaha...A wet fart is something that happens to *YOU* without warning and it is often noisy, smelly and very embarrassing. Wet fart is a natural bodily function so it's hard to compare it to a movie.
A movie is a film with a beginning, middle and end that uses characters, scenes, sets and props to tell a story in order to entertain, inform or change the lives of the people who watch it.
A wet fart is just what happens when *YOU* are unfortunate enough to release some intestinal gas. No artistic merit, though it can be amusing for some degenerate such as yourself!
I am aware that this statement seems to be somewhat strange but I can tell the difference between a movie and a wet fart.
But obviously you cannot tell the difference between あなた・おまえ(you) and あのやつ(that guy), as I was talking about your detractor and not you. With that, and your overly pedantic justification....I take it back. He can rail away at you all he wants. By the way, decide if you are Japanese or Jamaican. Only nigggers use "bumbaclot" (ass rage/motherfucker).

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:sanasmile: Official Fuumi mama art of Watame's new outfit.

1696785897128.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Where's his IP located? If it isn't Japan it'd be a very low-effort attempt at emulating.
He isn't. He obviously tried to translate my message to him with Google and failed.

ogey_rrat

ogey

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
If anyone makes a GamerGate Mount Rushmore of this place, you're getting a beating.
FUCK YOU DAD YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
Mount TVA.jpg

Was it in the 3rd spot from the top on the right side? YT keeps feeding me the most random low-view stuff in that slot these days.
Nope, front page maybe four rows down, three across. I stopped paying attention to the sidebar when it stopped recommending the next video in a let's play/next song on an album.
OK I HAD THIS IDEA LIKE 4 HOURS AGO AND THIS TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING LONG BUT I DID IT AND I AM PROUD
View attachment 49420
Where do artbros, clippers, and 2 view shills go on this chart? I think Azehara and Biobreak deserve a place in the hierarchy.
EDIT: Info posters and archivers like Empty_Inbox and Lurker Throwaway need some love too .
That's it, I can handle most jokes at my expense, but putting me two tiers below fucking SHORT?! This site is getting a Summer of Love soon :pikafaku:
Bro, you like vtubers, dinosaurs, and trains. We all know you're white as fuck. How many black people do you think are posting here and what sway do you hold over them in order to enact this "Summer of Love"?

To prevent this from just being a reply post Skye is having her 15k celebration in about 10 hours.

EDIT: Just found this but it looks like Kadokawa used a vtuber named Sunikawa Aya to promote Konosuba's 10th anniversary and the third season next year.

Here's her channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sunichannel_v/featured
Looks like she might be a 2view. I think she works for Kadokawa to promote their stuff.

Art: Some of these have been posted already but I wanted to point out that Ina and Shiori (and Fauna to a lesser extent) are collecting the Exodia of outfit swaps.
fauna_costume_exchange_by_fumato.jpgina_in_amelia's_outfit_by_koahri.jpgina_in_mori's_outfit_by_koahri.jpgmumei_as_shiori_by_sayo0692.jpgshiomae_novellis_by_dang26041822.jpgswap_by_juicy_urchin.jpg

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Netscaper

Early Adopter
True, the knights of the cartel are the asylum's main force, there's like 50 or 60 of us but I wanted to include more variety and I only had so many heads and so many hours to waste, also I don't remember everyone here who's a spic and idk if said people want everyone in the forum to know/remember that fact.
I would add a "Who?" category for everyone else that asks for revisions and people extremely lazy like me.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom