"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu Chan Zatsudan drinking again after a long time

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It's time!

She is so cute
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【アニメ】魔法を思い出したいお嬢様 [lxHYnkSFXN8 - 1920x1080 - 2m33s].png

hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【アニメ】魔法を思い出したいお嬢様 [lxHYnkSFXN8 - 1920x1080 - 2m21s].png
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【アニメ】魔法を思い出したいお嬢様 [lxHYnkSFXN8 - 1920x1080 - 2m20s].png
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【アニメ】魔法を思い出したいお嬢様 [lxHYnkSFXN8 - 1920x1080 - 2m23s].pnghololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【アニメ】魔法を思い出したいお嬢様 [lxHYnkSFXN8 - 1920x1080 - 2m24s].pnghololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【アニメ】魔法を思い出したいお嬢様 [lxHYnkSFXN8 - 1920x1080 - 2m27s].png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
To all the inhabitants of TVA, I apologize for I have failed. For the past week or so I have been failing to shill my oshi, please have mercy on my soul as I beg for forgiveness. As a consolation, please enjoy some of her cute art. She often streams at 9:00 a.m. PST.

Archive

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

niggaphil

Just did a search of the last 30 pages and I didn't see anything. Pretty sure they lock their shitty search function behind account creation and I'm not making an account, even a burner account, on that fag site.
Hilariously enough, I spotted this as one of the stickied threads.
@Seth, you don't mind search his account and messages on the tranny website? :smugselen:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shiratama Utano singing with fellow UniVirtual members Ohga Ruki and Hoshii Mikuri

It's been two months since Hagu went on enforced hiatus so hopefully she'll be back soon.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The first 60 backers speedrun the highest tiers while listening to Orpheus in the Underworld. Happy for her. Once she gets to her 3D debut the door will be wide open for her.
Bonus pon.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if she popped up in Hololive Birthday/Anniversary streams once she gets her 3D model considering they've started to hire in an official sense.

There is no mercy in nature. There is only instinct, there is only survival. If you lack the strength and the will to survive you will be taken down and torn apart by predators, or battered and bashed by prey. You must be swift, decisive and brutal to demonstrate you are at the top of your kind.

I don't recommend it. It's functionally a worse No Man's Sky by way of Fallout 4. Too much dead time wasting running across planets to POI for yet another copypasta "dungeon", scrolling space looking for locations that have resources you need, fighting against the shitty designed nature of the game to try to link outpost chains so you can feed resources to one location for mass autocrafting rather than manually ferrying cargo back and forth yourself.

If you like busywork that doesn't work on it's own 40% of the time you'll like Starfield. The great majority of the game outside of the main story is all radiant quests, so if you ever got bored of those in any BGS game you're in for a bad time. I may have 150 hours clocked on Starfield but I can easily say at least 40 of those are combined time I left the game on a menu and just went to bed because I was so mindnumbed I was falling asleep in my chair, and another ~30 hours and growing of the game just sitting idle otherwise while I do something else other than take a 4 minute jog across a featureless planet to another location that I'll clear of loot in 2 minutes.
I have to admit Todd, you're not exactly selling your game to me. But at least you donated some money to Korone so she would play the game and I can play it vicariously through her.

OK I HAD THIS IDEA LIKE 4 HOURS AGO AND THIS TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING LONG BUT I DID IT AND I AM PROUD
View attachment 49420
I see how it is. :ameraintear: Is it because I don't post in the live posting thread enough?

I have to admit, I didn't really understand anything that went on for some reasons. :gurabooba:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I have to admit Todd, you're not exactly selling your game to me. But at least you donated some money to Korone so she would play the game and I can play it vicariously through her.

I don't have to, you will comply eventually. The Word of Todd is forever.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Whatever happened to those BonEnnaPetit streams? I thought those were neat
Those are the BoEnnaPpetit streams, she just doesn't put it into the stream title anymore. She still has the logo on screen though:
BoEnnaPpetit logo tRPcf8Fezdo.PNG

Edit:
I think calling your streams "Delicious flat Enna" is kind of the on the nose but what would I know
"bon appétit" is french and means "I hope you enjoy your food", enna just added "Enna" in the middle

Last edited:

Limkin

I think calling your streams "Delicious flat Enna" is kind of the on the nose but what would I know

hylic

Terametaru Gakuen, the new JP corpo that launched in July of this year is off to a good start. The thing that stands out the most is the distinctive hand drawn art style of all their chuubas from the well known (1M+ subs on YouTube) artist couple Natsume Sanchi and high production quality and video output from their talents. As a small corpo watcher, Terametaru seems to have a lot of resources and promotion. It kind of reminds me of early VOMS before Pikamee exploded in popularity. I think this is a JP corpo worth keeping an eye on.
tera2.PNG

The company first came to my attention from Nopi doing a Mario Party collab with Nasa and Airi from Phase Connect. Like Pikamee, she speaks EN and JP at a native level and her lore states that she is an English teacher. She streams primarily in JP but respond to EN comments.

I watched her debut and was impressed by how professional and not-scuffed it was.

Clip of the four of them playing telephone

Clip of Nopi explaining Emoji (EN subtitled)

Nopi will be collabing with Nasa on friday

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
OK I HAD THIS IDEA LIKE 4 HOURS AGO AND THIS TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING LONG BUT I DID IT AND I AM PROUD
View attachment 49420
That's it, I can handle most jokes at my expense, but putting me two tiers below fucking SHORT?! This site is getting a Summer of Love soon :pikafaku:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom