"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

GOTBB

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Biboo attempts to explain how an Animal Butt rating stream is totally not weird. The clipper deleted it like a fucking bitch.

Have this replacement clip of Biboo's comedic timing.

PekoDio: "You will drive that car into that crowd over there."

We're close to 5000 pages boys. It's been an honour riding with you fuckers. See you at the end.
:pomuSalute:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hello everynyan, it's time for a BradTaste update!
So, how's our boy's biggest fan doing after being dumped by his fiance so hard she willingly moved back to Detroit?

Well, it seems he has escaped rehab, returned home and lost his fucking mind.

His slow descent into madness has been kinda depressing to watch, is it me or is his left eye kinda... off in this video? Like it doesn't totally sync with his right eye or where he's supposed to be looking, honestly fucking disturbing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
His slow descent into madness has been kinda depressing to watch, is it me or is his left eye kinda... off in this video? Like it doesn't totally sync with his right eye or where he's supposed to be looking, honestly fucking disturbing.
Oh yeah, he's doing the "big think, brain overloaded" lazy eye that some autists do, didn't notice until you mentioned it. At least he can keep one eye on his stream, and another on the door so Mori or Ethan Klein don't walk in to kill him.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Oh yeah, he's doing the "big think, brain overloaded" lazy eye that some autists do, didn't notice until you mentioned it. At least he can keep one eye on his stream, and another on the door so Mori or Ethan Klein don't walk in to kill him.

Is this the part where we've known for years (and it's been recently confirmed in a fairly large study) that weed usage causes psychosis on its own?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is playing bugsnax attendance is mandatory

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
THIS ETHAN!

Idk bro I have been injecting cocaine directly into my endocrine system since I was a pre-schooler and I turned out fine.

Xtodoubt.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zyklon Mag

bro I have been injecting cocaine directly into my endocrine system since I was a pre-schooler and I turned out fine.
Aren't you a lawyer? Cocaine is like one of the major food groups for your kind:smugpipi:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Aren't you a lawyer? Cocaine is like one of the major food groups for your kind:smugpipi:
Yes, coke with a side of 100 dollar bills, big ass law books and a cool glass of the blood and tears of my enemies.
You watch Vtubers, YOU ARE NOT FINE!

You are in good company at least.
Is this an intervention?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Catching Aos stream I haven't heard Roboco and Okayu laughing so hard together.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

frz

Putting on an OL outfit seems to buff females considerably. Literally so, in Bae's case. :shiinastare:
OL outfit > Glass
It buffs everyone even the pettans
Better if do both OL and glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom