"Yes! I'm full of positive energy today too! Genki genki, and the source of this energy... ALCOHOL"Juufuutei Raden

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmaster Robin

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Doki's team in the Sajam slam was talking about vtuber agencies. When Koefficient mentioned Nijisanji, Brawlpro (Doki's coach from the previous slam) made a fart noise.

Apparently Doki told him "like 5 hours" worth of Niji horror stories.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Apropos of nothing;

I really fucking hate vtuber corpos right now. Like, unreasonably hate.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Apropos of nothing;

You gonna share with the class? I know it's your forum but that should also mean you know better than everyone how we feel about vagueposters.

bothyourhouses

Who in their right mind lusts over Filian? Has he lost all reason?
She's seemingly in pretty good physical shape, always game for anything, and if she has woman moments then she's at least wise enough to keep them private. Honestly, she may be a zoomer and kind of dumb, but she's probably in the upper 20% of dating material as vtubers go.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Judging by the news feed is he angry over the coin purse?
If I were to make an educated guess one of his """informants""" told him about some drama that went down in some small corpo, most likely EIEN with that one girl who graduated today.
You gonna share with the class? I know it's your forum but that should also mean you know better than everyone how we feel about vagueposters.
Understand that Proc gets a lot of random women crying on his lap about drama but he can't blab about it because then he'd basically become male Hexa and nobody would trust him. It's just a symbol of how incestuous the small corpo/indie side of the industry is where shit happens and doesn't get out of sekrit discord groups because snitches will be instantly targeted by everyone, he'll only share most of it once the person involved looses their clout or somebody else spills the beans.

And yes this HAS caused massive arguments because only the jannies are privy to le sekrit info.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

VSoyBoy

Judging by the news feed is he angry over the coin purse?
V-Dere is not a corpo though. EIEN makes more sense, but maybe Proctor should just keep his frustrations to himself if he's not prepared to elaborate, otherwise this shitty kind of aimless speculation is inevitable.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Apropos of nothing;

Relevant clip:

Nice avatar by the way, Proctor.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RiverBear

Jumping in to say fuck Vagueposters.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Love the clickbait thumbnails lol, Azehara should become a dramafag
Azehara went the extra mile: he cropped the stream window to chat messages and a bit of the centre window, highlighted messages that Proctor responded to, did five minutes of basic animation of proctor's femboy avatar opening and closing his mouth to match what Proctor was saying as he says it.

I kneel, @Azehara

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ironmouse just nuked her VOD channel

Gotta hand it to Tungsten Rat, well played. The femboy who did it will probably just do it again, but it's not like this is the first time she has had to let go of content. Most anything before she re-established her YT presence under vshojo is just clips from randoms because she didn't used to be very active on uploading to youtube and twitch didn't save vods past a certain timeframe. Hopefully she has some of it saved on a drive somewhere and can do it smarter this time by having an intermediary be the name on the paperwork for the Jews at jewtube.

VSoyBoy

Azehara went the extra mile: he cropped the stream window to chat messages and a bit of the centre window, highlighted messages that Proctor responded to, did five minutes of basic animation of proctor's femboy avatar opening and closing his mouth to match what Proctor was saying as he says it.

I kneel, @Azehara
No amount of editing is going to fix that voice though, I'm afraid.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Ironmouse just nuked her VOD channel

Why the fuck Froot of all people had a Israel based Company to take care of her YT stuff but one of the biggest western vtubers has to resort to the nuke :loading:?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Gotta hand it to Tungsten Rat, well played. The femboy who did it will probably just do it again, but it's not like this is the first time she has had to let go of content. Most anything before she re-established her YT presence under vshojo is just clips from randoms because she didn't used to be very active on uploading to youtube and twitch didn't save vods past a certain timeframe. Hopefully she has some of it saved on a drive somewhere and can do it smarter this time by having an intermediary be the name on the paperwork for the Jews at jewtube.
If BronzeNutria ever decides to make a second VOD channel, It will probably be administered by Vshoujo, so all paperwork and claims go through the company info.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
This copyright claim dox technique has been known for years. How has Ironmouse gone this long without setting up her channels in a way that would let her respond through a lawyer? :vesperfacepalm:
(Also, is there even any special setup required? IIRC back before he got hooked on coke, Rekeita helped some of his friends out with disputing copyright claims.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom