"We have to show them who the master race is!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Remia playing more CS.

EDIT:
Her OBS crashed but she opened a new stream.

Last edited:

Bronze

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
And Roca lost her luggage

Was it really lost luggage or did some minimum wage baggage handler look inside and see thousands of dollars of computer and streaming equipment?
I know people who successfully used airtags to find lost luggage that had their tags ripped off and left in unusual parts of the airport they arrived in, almost like someone was planning on stealing their bag at the end of their shift.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

WaWa

If Promise don't get Nendos soon, I swear I am gonna start fedposting.
:laplusgun:

Happy for Doki, though :sanasmile:
Hopefully something will be announced at the Hololive and GoodSmile panel. :hope:

Void Scribas

Was it really lost luggage or did some minimum wage baggage handler look inside and see thousands of dollars of computer and streaming equipment?
I know people who successfully used airtags to find lost luggage that had their tags ripped off and left in unusual parts of the airport they arrived in, almost like someone was planning on stealing their bag at the end of their shift.

Dutch woman discovers the decline of the American Empire

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's why you should sew them into the inside of the bag lol.

ex_lurker

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
First a Nendroid, and then a collab with Nerissa? Everything's coming up Filian.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So these girls decided to make another modded Minecraft server (biggest names being Kawaii Gen 1 and 2):

A
Rihsuri is an indie, but it's worth noting that Kawaii Gen 1 and Gen 2 are not in VSMP. Allegedly VSMP staff denied Reina and Shee's request to join:

A
Rrat is that they did it to avoid any tensions with the V-Dere girls, who are in the server and helped organize the thing. I somewhat doubt this since it feels like V-Dere don't have any more bad blood with Kawaii, and Reina and Shee are the least offensive Kawaii members as far as I can tell. It's probably for some other reason (at least I hope so).

Wow, another cross-group Minecraft server that Twisty from Nijisanji can't join.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Bronze

Tenma's live

Hina's supposed to go live but her internet is dead currently. E: she canceled it so here's
unamericanko

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidork is going to play with some toys in Toy Commander

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Liz and Gigi rubbing their 1 braincell together

httn

Hag enthusiast

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Bam playing ER

Another Italian will be celebrating Murica's birthday in 30 minutes.

Twitch

Top Bottom