"Germany is starting to coalesce in my mind with the UK, like the UK isn't even a real place anymore, it's like a far away distant dystopia; All the people with the funny bad teeth are on another island; The fucking mayor of Cologne is literally like 'well, if you don't want to get raped, then don't leave your house!' are you serious?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

We can make her worse. Just convince Sayu to move to youtube and start doing gfe and I might start to watch her again

VSoyBoy

Terribly sorry to bring this back up after people have moved on to posting about capeshit comics.
I find it entertaining people think that Sayu should 'just move on' from Nijisanji. Every single ex-Niji member has confirmed in one way or another that it's not as simple as graduating from the company, and people like Kuro even implied that the only way to get a 'clean break' is to threaten them directly with exposing their dirty secrets unless they shut up and agree to leave you alone.

Nijisanji tries its best to gaslight you into thinking you're nothing without it, and tries to back that assumption up when you leave. Meanwhile, Nijisisters are still to this day openly discussing how to gayop Sayu's community.

But guys, you just don't get it. She should just move on. So many vtubers should just move on! Dizzy should just move on from her terrible family life. Muyu should just move on from her terrible family life. Pippa should just move on from her crippling social phobias. Gura should just move on from her demented fanbase of unironic paedophiles and degenerates. CharlottexBear should just move on from her severe depression and ill health. Marina should just move on from life altogether.

I really wish I could understand why people are so hung up on Sayu 'milking her time at Nijisanji', especially when I see them routinely excusing far more egregious and annoying examples of the exact same behaviour in different contexts. I see a woman who has exercised tremendous mental fortitude when dealing with absolute wagon-loads of shit that she never did anything to even vaguely warrant, but somehow she's uniquely at fault and an exception to all the massive amounts of pity, tolerance and unconditional acceptance that other vtubers get when their circumstances are objectively better.

It just grinds my gears a tiny bit. You know what I'm saying?
Isn't she a bit too popular to be one of your grooming victims?
She's has been turned into a polarising figure through no fault of her own
Funniest post in this whole saga and it happened all the way back on page 4
Looping on this shit is fucking her up.
Good idea to bring her attention to this forum then, 3 months of this and she'll call up Doki to ask for advice on which pills will do the job.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm confused on why spiderman is in the American civil war not knowing that it's a fucking movie :BijouBijou:
You see, the invention of the silk gin led to a boom in silk production and a superhero boom in 19th century America, which gave slavery a new lease in life. However, the anti slavery movement led by President Robert Kelly proceeded to impose anti superhero measures to restrict superheroism and thus strangle the economic viability of slavery and silk production. In response, the superheroes in their fashionable silk costumes and web shooters seceded from the United States, which caused the United States to use military force in the form of steampowered sentinel mecha against the superheroes.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Wither fight! It went by even faster than the holoEN Wither fight.
EDIT: To compensate, they're going to fight two three Withers at the same time.
EDIT 2: Fight has ended. Iroha died.
Ina

Kiara

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
We can make her worse. Just convince Sayu to move to youtube and start doing gfe and I might start to watch her again
She is fine
GFE Will not help her mental
Good idea to bring her attention to this forum then, 3 months of this and she'll call up Doki to ask for advice on which pills will do the job.
Shut the fuck up Nijicuck

Limkin

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
go to sleep, wake up, we're still looping

maybe we do need the Sayu thread?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Damn
When i became this powerful?
Thankfully blood was not spilled
Next time i will remember to be more polite i guess

Gozaru losing it when she sees Suisei :BijouBijou:

Bronze

Rie, Wemi, Erina and Panko are playing content warning soon. Panko's pov

Rie

Wemi

Erina

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Calli update in her knee surgery.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Oh yeah Calli update in her knee surgery.

23839.png

23840.png

Hey, skeletons! It’s Your Boy.

Just saying howdy! Things have been difficult but I’m hanging in there! I’ve been spending my days endlessly watching movies, but after today’s appointment it looks like I’ll have more mobility options and will be focus on my rehabilitation for my knee.

I don’t like to worry any of you, but the surgery had complications and ended up being twice as long as the doctor anticipated. I was in much worse shape than they had imagined, and the way I was exercising really did a number on not just my knee, but many things connected to it. It has been a really taxing process and I’m still in a lot of pain even right now. But you know me, I’m not giving up on healing! (Not like I have a choice, but a couple nights after the surgery I really could only think “I’m not going to make it!!”)

It’s just tough because, I like to identify what I can do to help and better myself and do it. But in this case, the only way to get better is by doing nothing at all- better yet, “relaxing” which is something I’m notoriously bad at…all dead people (and dead beats) know this…

It is definitely a good thing I’m taking a long rest. The other day I was just thinking about what to grab for lunch and started crying and hyperventilating on the spot…imagine? How is the Grim Reaper herself crying and dry heaving over which sandwich to get, and whether I should skip out on chips?! I think feeling immobile, useless and otherwise “pathetic” has something to do with it. 8'{
They told me I’d be emotional after surgery, but this is on another level…so, I don’t think I’m stable to stream, and won’t be for longer than I initially thought. I have a ballpark estimate of when I’ll be back, and it’s the end of May. We’ll still do members only streams, but get ready for them to be crammed in the last 3 days or so!

Anyway, that’s my report.
Do you Dead Beats have any shows you enjoyed marathoning, or movie recommendations? Specifically, I really like thrillers with psychological twists…!
How about games on Steam that pair well with the Steam Deck? I think I’m finally feeling better enough to enjoy video games again, so if you have any Steam Deck recommended games let me know!

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

I’ll keep myself on the healing track so we can return to conquest over humanity immediately upon my return. B}

-Mori

That was kinda tough to read. Pink woman, just take your time and rest up so you can go back to your usual workaholic self :inatiredl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

Not sure if it's that hot in Japan yet
Can confirm Japan is already hot as balls. Hopefully the rainy season will bring a few weeks' relief.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

frz

Millie did end up talking about the tweet very briefly in her last membership stream
Oh hey 10 pages of people being retarded and noone realized our man @Punished Lurker is still subbed to Millie Parfait.

Iroha and AZKi are helping out Suisei with improving the farm at Polka's place. There's now an expansion to the side of her house (behind the cows).
well that shit is cursed lolw.
Polka & Suisei died day 5, I think she chose not to revive, Iroha was the only death on the wither fight, she just got revived though. Polka was spectating and decided to join Iroha voice chat when Iroha had to solo mine for 7 diamonds

Meanwhile Kaela just adopted Hajime in the MC server. They are netherite farming right now and kaela taught her how to swim in lava with potions, calling it orange juice.
I think @Negzana's oshi might have a thing for purple babies. I think she might have baby fever.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I missed the civil war. Fuck. Anyways, i saw some people asking why people hate Sayu and not Kronii for her women moment. Its really simple. Kronii is in hololive. We must protec. Sayu is a random indie leeching on drama to keep her relevance.

this is not a baitpost shutup

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You fuckers are STILL looping about this bullshit? Holy fuck.
GO THERE AND STAY THERE

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing BlazBlue: Central Fiction with viewers

Early Pina's handcam stream

Last edited:
Top Bottom