"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
But she blamed it on lag. Nice one Aqua. They believed it.
Japanese arrow found in Korean skull. Japanese court rules it an accident.

smug.png

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
Almost doublepost:

Bao the whoretuber, Mint, AuraGX's PL and La menhera Koreana are going to be in an event (possibly a concert) under OshiSpark and sponsored by Gamersupps. It'll happen a day after the American Freedom holiday in Commiefornia.
1715963898142897m.jpg

Some questions:
- what is Oshi Spark?
- Utano's done being Aura?
- I thought Bao has gone full asstuber.
- Can Miori keep her menhera in check to perform in this event?
- Will this be Mint's new co-workers in the future?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Loki drew Peo's birthday merch tapestry art and damn it's amazing. Price of whole set is 8k Yen(or around 51 dollars)

Oh wow, that's really neat. I didn't notice that when I saw the merch. Very nice art.

I kept receiving gifted memberships for this girl after Pippa raided her once for MONTHS.
Yeah, looking at the current membership, it looks like I've been gifted memberships like 4 times for her. She gets raided by a lot of people that I watch like Clara, Rie, Airi, Erina, etc. Erina's raid into her a while back was the first time I noticed her. She seems to have a real dedicated fanbase and is friendly with a lot of streamers. Not hard to see why either. She's very sweet and super wholesome. I enjoy tuning into her streams from time to time.

Back to Peo and Loki, Peo responded to Loki, and then Loki responded back. Very wholesome interaction.

Screenshot-20240517-095634.png

Screenshot-20240517-095656.png

Wholesome overload. Very nice that Loki is a Peo fan and got to work on the art for her birthday merch. I'd love to see these two collab sometime or something.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
still looking into the valkyrie connect collab and apparently the girls get actual prizes from the staff based on the points that people will generate throughout the event.
pledge 1 is places that they would want to go with a goal of 1 million(?)i cant read numbers. when the pledge goals are met the girls would confirm their destination of choice.
mikochi wants to go to okinawa
miosha on kyoto
wamy wants to go to okinawa or hokkaido
and koyori wants to go to america

pledge 2 consists of stuff that would make the members happy based on their own choice.
miko wants a high quality humidifier
miosha wants a crystal bowl????
wamy wants a fancy beverage set and koyori wants a chance to collaborate with a game as a voice actor just like laplus did i assume.

pledge 3 is the game staff giving them presents chosen by the others.

mikochi wants:
a portable video game home console from mio
a fluffy white loungewear from wamy
and a voucher for a 1 year supply of cheeseburgers from koyori :architect:.

miosha wants:
a high quality pressure cooker from mikochi
a high quality shower head from wamy
and a stone of her choice from koyori????????????

wamy wants:
a mochi ice cream cushion from mikochi
a head massager from mio
and of course a traditional beverage of koyoris choice from koyori which i assume would be sake or anything close to that

then lastly for koyori she wants:
a fancy mayonaise set from miko
eye massager from mio
and a fluffy pink loungewear from wamy

then pledge 4 is just in game currency which i doubt anyone would care about except for the mentally ill playing the game currently.

View attachment 70091
as im writing this the EN side has 5 million(?) points i just dont know the JP side of things as this runs for around two weeks
The other two collabs both had the wishes thing, too. It is how Ina got her massive Takodachi plushie.
She got it from the Valkyrie Connect collab. It was her wish for when the collab hit a milestone of activity.

View attachment 65113

Kiara's was a self-cleaning litterbox. Kronii wanted a vacation with her parents. I don't remember what the rest of the girls got.

SoundWave Superior

So wonder if this will piss people off, and more surprised management even let a legit statement like this pass usually the JP corpo vague mention

USS IOWA

So wonder if this will piss people off, and more surprised management even let a legit statement like this pass usually the JP corpo vague mention

Nah cause this is HoloStars, A quarter of the Hololive fandom cares about the Stars

Limkin

A quarter of the Hololive fandom cares about the Stars
A quarter pretend like they care. If the amount of people begging to support them everywhere sat down and watched the streams, their viewership would probably increase tenfold

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

A Holostar could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and they wouldnโ€™t lose support from management

Last edited:

Nenรฉlove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Almost doublepost:

Bao the whoretuber, Mint, AuraGX's PL and La menhera Koreana are going to be in an event (possibly a concert) under OshiSpark and sponsored by Gamersupps. It'll happen a day after the American Freedom holiday in Commiefornia.
View attachment 70092

Some questions:
- what is Oshi Spark?
- I thought Bao has gone full asstuber.
- Can Miori keep her menhera in check to perform in this event?
- Will this be Mint's new co-workers in the future?
-No fucking clue, probably another corpo trying to jump on the bandwagon with a name made up of Japanese words they don't even understand
-kinda? Maybe she's under contract and can't fuck off just yet
-She did, but all popular twitch indies are whores
-Probably
-Unlikely

Probably some grifters like legalmind or some others floating around the offkai shit could catch onto it and try to start trouble if /VT/ makes enough of a ruckus. Also someone in this forum will have a melty over it, just watch this thread.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Bronze

Some questions:
- what is Oshi Spark?
Oshi spark is a company that provides service for 3D concerts, merch and marketing to indies. Pandora's 3D concert was sponsored by them. Ashton marten's 3D hologram concert at Offkai is also them. They didn't do anything else publicly i think.
Pandora said months ago that she wouldn't come back and would barely stream, but it seems that's changing. She may actually return or could be seeking opportunities not available to Aura. It depends on what Opera expects of her

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thank god a holostar said it instead of Kiara or Kronii or else we would have 40 more pages by the end of the day

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I dont recall anything being said about a new Ina original, or was I just stuck in a cave?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
thank god a holostar said it instead of Kiara or Kronii or else we would have 40 more pages by the end of the day
Isn't he also gay? Or was that one of the other ones in ARMIS?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin penrose throwing hands with the drift king himself john drift from rtgames for the idol cup this weekend

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
listen to his voice for more than one second and you will 100% know he is

The Rrat

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Look at this guy being supportive of people in his community, I hope Cover has him hung by a rope from the top of Tokyo tower!
For real though, I don't know how you can object to "I just want everybody to have fun" and not look like the bigger dickhead.
Oh most definitely, even if you don't know of his PL it's pretty obvious I would say.

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
Shinri's the confirmed gay or European. GB's fruity but he said he likes pussy. Don't know if he likes to fuck it or have it.

Top Bottom