"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

To no one's surprise, Bobon is graduating on the 26th with no stream planned

Long overdue. If anyone wants to keep up with him, here is his alt, although he hasn't streamed in more than 2 months.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
MIO NO! All these fucking queers in the western shitspace and God wants to deprive us of Hagwolf? C'mon man I need a reason to believe not despair. :yagoocry:
Please be okay Mio and focus on getting better not "disappointing" a bunch of people who would get mad at you for prioritizing anything over your health.

Don't even have time to be worry though because as an easy example of someone WORTH removing from earth:

Sorry for keeping up the drama, but someone in the groomcord brought up an interesting point

That retard's video opened with a video of Sachi/Ame saying nigga, but someone in the groomcord said something that jogged my memory.
That clip was first circulated from a somewhat early but not too early cancellation attempt on any HoloEN, and i recall that clip being taken out of context, where Sachi/Ame was retelling a story or was condoning the usage of slurs, anyone with deep memories able to find that saga in particular?

i recall a google doc or pastebin, filled with the past "crimes" of HoloENs and some JPs like Matsuri, it included shit like Matsuri saying they liked Comic LO, Calli's old Nigga tweets, and Irys saying she liked incest anime and traps.

It would be great if anyone remembered this, i seem to recall outright someone making some archives of the pastebin even
I knew I remembered said video, but I dunno if there's anything really giving more to the context of it. It's actually still up on youtube but I wanted to avoid giving it link views mostly because I think it's leftover from that early femboy LE DOXXXXXING spree or whatever that one homo used to do. That lameass who made like 20 accounts to post the same clips over and over like he was some sort of hero.

Edit: I Probably should have clarified that link is the only thing I know of offhand existing of said Sachiowo clip. So I just dl'd it and threw it up there. So that's what it is in explanation instead of just putting a random no context link expecting people to click it derp.

The absolute level of disingenuous shit stain this new clown is for that entire video really makes me hope this backfires hard on his sorry ass.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Why is it so hard for Smash players to not diddle kids. Like I get it some 15yo look like racing horses for how much hormones they're holding and grew huge, but I go to my locals and I hear the shit kids say and it makes my dick go inwards.
Their moms tho
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Edit:

Translated image

View attachment 69875

I think he might be done with streaming, which is a shame, it's hard to find cool older dudes in the community.
Still want the best for him. Good luck, fucker.

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

httn

Hag enthusiast
Korone taking the rest of the month off streaming to be in top shape for gamers fes.

【notice】

I need to be in top condition for the event at the end of the month, so I've decided to take a break until my nose and throat get better 🙇‍♂️
I'm sorry, I said I would stream yesterday.
I'll miss you, but I'll come back with a beautiful voice so please wait for me!
I hope it will get better in a few days...! 💪

Spidermama having a rough time with her family dog dying.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Edit:

Translated image

View attachment 69875

His farewell letter

GNcfg-XGa0-AAick-X.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lain Paterson entering Volume F of Blue Archive.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona and Yumekawa Kanau will be singing at 8.30PM JST.

Daisenpai birthday and getting a new outfit too, is it me or is this time of year just packed with new Holo outfits?

Looking forward to seeing MaiR and Leona. MaiR is also singing (vertically) at 7PM JST.

Speaking of Sora, an important clip.

The red haired duo having fun with bunny girls.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I kind of forgot Bobon existed, but not surprised he's graduating, on account on the barely streaming.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Edit Google TL:
Regarding Mio Ogami's medical condition and future appearances

Regarding Mio Ogami who belongs to our company “Hololive Production”,

We would like to inform you that we have discovered a condition that requires long-term treatment.

On April 28th (Sunday), I was rushed to the hospital due to poor health.

We apologize for not revealing the name of the illness to protect privacy and for the delay in reporting.

Although the symptoms are showing signs of recovery, the company has determined that

We will not be performing at "hololive GAMERS fes, Super Super Super Gamers" and "MUSIC VERSE Fes."

• hololive GAMERS fes. Super super super gamers

Declined to appear

• MUSIC VERSE Fes.

For details, please check the announcement from the event official X.

We sincerely apologize to our fans for causing concern.

We look forward to your continued support and patronage.

May 13, 2024 (month)

Cover Co., Ltd.
---
Please be well wolf mom

Mio is too powerful for Proctor's curse.

Salado

Aw, that's really thoughtful of y- wait what??

e:
They hate each other!!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fishman is a master advertiser

Fishman should make Phase Connect themed situational cards like "get well soon" with Rie holding a gun at you or "Happy birthday" and whatever other commemorative cards you can come up with. I'm sure those would sell out like hotcakes and aside from designing them it probably wouldn't be too expensive for how much he could charge.

Phase should pay me more for all the ingenious ideas I give them. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman should make Phase Connect themed situational cards like "get well soon" with Rie holding a gun at you or "Happy birthday" and whatever other commemorative cards you can come up with. I'm sure those would sell out like hotcakes and aside from designing them it probably wouldn't be too expensive for how much he could charge.
They'd also be small and easy to ship, we might even get them less than a year after buying them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Edit Google TL:
Regarding Mio Ogami's medical condition and future appearances

Regarding Mio Ogami who belongs to our company “Hololive Production”,

We would like to inform you that we have discovered a condition that requires long-term treatment.

On April 28th (Sunday), I was rushed to the hospital due to poor health.

We apologize for not revealing the name of the illness to protect privacy and for the delay in reporting.

Although the symptoms are showing signs of recovery, the company has determined that

We will not be performing at "hololive GAMERS fes, Super Super Super Gamers" and "MUSIC VERSE Fes."

• hololive GAMERS fes. Super super super gamers

Declined to appear

• MUSIC VERSE Fes.

For details, please check the announcement from the event official X.

We sincerely apologize to our fans for causing concern.

We look forward to your continued support and patronage.

May 13, 2024 (month)

Cover Co., Ltd.
---
Please be well wolf mom

:holohag::hololove: I hope Miomama makes a speedy recovery...
Kronii outfit reveal soon.

I do feel like they've been nerfing her chest a bit. But at least it's not as drastic as her 3D Idol outfit. Still a pretty great costume though, I like it a lot and does a good job at being an alternative casual outfit once she removes the coat and suitjacket.
Kroniii kinda looks like Aoi military version.

Like we'll ever get a new Red Alert game in this day and age :gunpeko: But I guess it's more likely than a new Generals game in today's climate. Fuckers would feel bad about GLA/ISIS/Al Queda/whatever being portrayed in a less-than-stellar light nowadays.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Google TL:
We have to make this disappointing announcement at such a big event, and we feel very sorry for everyone who has been looking forward to the event. I'm really sorry, even though I said I'd be fine by the festival.

Personally, I was determined to get well in time for the event, but my condition was more serious than I expected, and I had to wait until the last minute to make a decision on whether I would be able to perform on stage or not, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to perform on stage on the day. As there was no change, we decided not to participate this time.

It's really frustrating.

I'm sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it and bought tickets, and I wanted everyone to see what we've created so far. However, I may not have been able to do anything about it, as it would have been impossible to achieve that without a healthy and able-bodied body, but I am now reflecting on the fact that I may not have been taking good care of my own health.

I would like to support ``hololive GAMERS fes. Super Ultra Ultra Gamers'' and ``MUSIC VERSE Fes'' by watching them with streaming tickets.

Everyone who always supports me. I'm sorry for making you feel sad. I am truly heartbroken to have to give you this disappointing news even though I have received so much support. But I want to come back healthy enough so that I can enjoy activities with everyone again. It may be selfish, but I would be happy if you could warm up Miofa Forest and wait for me.

It's a little long, but that's it.

Thank you very much for adjusting your schedule in response to this situation. And to everyone who will be performing at Gemaz Fest, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We sincerely wish “hololive GAMERS fes. Super Super Super Gamers” and “MUSIC VERSE Fes.” great success.

Mio Okami
Translation by this clipper in a fan Discord:
---------------
For the unfortunate news with such a big event on the horizon, and for everyone looking forward to the event who are now feeling down in wake of the news, I am deeply sorry and am full of apologetic feelings.​
Even though I said that I'd get better in time for the festival, I am deeply sorry.​
As for myself personally, even though I was determined that "I'll definitely get better in time for the event!", my condition was worse than I thought, and I waited as long as possible before making the decision on whether or not I would appear, but as my current condition, not knowing whether or not I'll be able to stand on the stage, has not changed, we've decided that I will not be participating.​
It's really disappointingly frustrating.​
To everyone who was looking forward to the event, and who bought tickets, I'm really sorry,​
and I really wanted to show everyone what we had been working on all this time.​
However, if I'm not properly in good health and can't move well, there will be things I likely cannot fulfill for reasons beyond my control, and I lament that I might not have been thorough with taking care of my health.​
Regarding the "hololive GAMERS fes." and the "MUSIC VERSE Fes.", I am planning on watching them and cheering on via streaming tickets.​
To everyone who has continued supporting me.​
I am sorry for causing you grief.​
Even though you have given me so much support, it truly pains me that I have ended up giving you an unfortunate announcement.​
However, in order to provide the activities that everyone can enjoy, I want to return after I have properly, fully recovered.​
This is selfish of me, but I would be very happy if the Miofa Forest waited for me with warm feelings.​
This is a little long, but that's all.​
To Watame, who adjusted her schedule for me due to the current circumstances, I am truly grateful.​
And to everyone appearing at the GAMERS fes, I am sorry for causing you worry.​
From the bottom of my heart, I pray that the "hololive GAMERS fes." and the "MUSIC VERSE fes." will be huge successes.​
Ookami Mio​
---------------
Animation of holoGamers playing Plate Up.

Mio cooks brownies.

LurkerLurkingAgain

USS IOWA

Top Bottom