"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh back after a few days away and will be singing at 6PM JST.

She will also play Sekiro later at 10PM JST.

774inc's Shisui Kiki will finish the final volume of Blue Archive at 8PM JST.

Azki back

My SmartTube actually autoplays Nayuta's latest MV during the copystrike. Remember to always run adblock for Youtube.
She got to 1M while singing her original Neko Naraba Ikeru. Very fitting because one of the lines is talking about getting to 1M subs.

Pioneer

After a bit over 5hours, 45 songs and youtube trying to nerf her with a copystrike, my beautiful oshi did it! :sanasmile:
100-AZKi100-1-M-SUBS-ENDURANCE-SINGING-STREAM-AZKi-52-21-screenshot.png

She'll still sing the rest of the songs.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
After a bit over 5hours, 45 songs and youtube trying to nerf her with a copystrike, my beautiful oshi did it! :sanasmile:

She's understandably crying some blessed happy woman tears too. So happy for her man, it's really been a long time coming :sanasmile:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Quite the story on Kiara's members' stream today

tl;dr she had to secretly move in mid 2022 due to "security" which I take to mean stalking, and then separately in late 2023 bought a house and moved in Feb

It sounds like she made the decision to secretly move back in mid 2022 basically instantly, but took almost two months to accomplish. While also travelling to America and Korea during that time. She talks about needing to have her friends turn over key possession for her old apartment while she was in Korea. I remember her stressed about organizing things through her friends at the time.

The new apartment found on short notice was 2x the price as her previous one and creaked like crazy during high wind. She also couldn't enter the building outside of Mon-Fri office hours for a month before they got her a building key. More or less the first time she cooked on the new stove she had the grease fire that she posted about back in 2022, because she wasn't used to that stove yet.

Started looking to buy a place in Aug 2023 and moved in during her break in Feb 2024. Bought a small house with a garden. She said she got her keys from "the creators" and later stated it was a newly built place. Has a 30y mortgage but plans to pay off after a year or so. Her cats finally get to discover that outside exists. Got to plan her own kitchen which she called her "kitchen arc". Seemed to accept that someone could find her again but "I say fuck you to that, I will not let that control me".

Despite the stress stories it was a really positive stream and I could tell how much owning her own place meant to Kiara.

Also, that means I was right:

I'm like 90% sure Kiara moved during her break.

She said she spent hours painting something really big. A long time ago Kiara said that it's expected in Austria for the tenant to repaint the apartment they're leaving, or sometimes moving into.
She said she had to do one big personal/private thing during her break. But what would even count other than medical procedures or moving?
The ongoing ISP saga doesn't really make sense as something that would develop at a place with already-functional internet.
She assembled furniture. She purchased new decorative plants.
Her break was Jan 18 to Feb 8, perfect for a Feb 1 possession date.
On her alt she was throwing old stuff away on the 30th, likely because she was packing

No I do not need meds. seems actually likely though
Those new plants included some fake plants though. No one is buying fake plants to satisfy their brown thumb. Fake plants are to fill empty space.
She found her old friendship books during one of her moves specifically, from context it sounds like when she was unpacking from storage after moving back from Japan.
It could possibly be because she did buy a house, or have one built / bought new, that she doesn't want to talk about it on stream. It would be a much bigger pain in the ass and might expose more information if your owned house is doxed vs your rented apartment. Doubly so if she had one built or bought one new, which would be far easier to find. That might also explain why she needs construction people to fix the internet issue.
"We kind of wanted to finish the project and I was in charge of spray painting", yet it's something that requires two 400ml spray cans for hours and wasn't even finished, and other people doing things that are not spray painting. I don't think that sounds like cosplay gear.

Kiara also had some choice words for landlords:
"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself."

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

She gained around 11k subs this stream. That's fucking impressive. But... Even more impressive is that she is having an event the next day
In other news, Nayuta latest stream had a recap for the M3 event which will happen the 28th, some notes:
  • Seems to be many attendees are required by the organizers to tardwrangle their fans, especially the popular ones. From an X poll she expect around 1k visitors lining up to her booth, she hope to sold out fast so she can enjoy the event by herself like last year
  • Her CD will be sold as a special pack with many goodies (including a 28 pages storyline book) as a thanks to those who overcame the hurdle of getting there personally (seems to be there are many "traps" in the train/road/bus route to get there this time)
  • It's the 1st time she took the role of a producer of the whole product, thanking her experience with Lapriere and her previous works
  • She will be also selling unsold stacks of her previous music cd which she found at her parents home, rare items that will be probably targeted by nayufans
  • This event can be summed as a "music indie quick sell event", as you have to handle the exact amount of change money to buy products and scatter asap, she wonder why it is still possible in this age of no change money era where everything can be done with your phone and card.
Exact cash - very Japanese

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
There will be a sneak-peak stream for the Hololive dreamhack concert happening today to those interested

I think it's neat that Cover is starting to do 3D "live" events outside of Japan. Connect the World but also viv:ID CRUISE was 3d and now this. I can see this being the headline feature for larger cons but also eventually being its own thing. Can put units of the company "on tour" so to speak.

Seoleim

There will be a sneak-peak stream for the Hololive dreamhack concert happening today to those interested

Had no idea this was happening so it's unexpected to see. Hope the ladies have a great time down here.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Had no idea this was happening so it's unexpected to see. Hope the ladies have a great time down here.
Waiting for the free portion part. Lets see what we get.

So how bad was the Niji one?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Jorunna plays The Legend of Doom, a mod that converts the original Legend of Zelda

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It definitely looked a lot of fun judging from the free-portion part, lots of crowd cheering too

currently at MC part so the free-portion will likely end here, they had marine, ollie and bae+mori+towa as the top batter
hololive English - hololive production x DreamHack Melbourne 2024 Down Under [Free Preview] [I...png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Its nice to see a more rowdy crowd screaming and changing.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
In fairness, IRyS's original model was absolutely fucking hideous. That was a necessary upgrade, rather than a needless vanity switch.
Yeah. It depends on the circumstance. Not every vtuber is an Ironmouse that changes models every day, or a woman that just thinks she can get views by coombaiting. Lia was another great new model. Hexa is getting a new model for good reasons too.

DanishCookies

Stunned But Dumb

Watching Pekora experience dbz for the first time is great

She's streaming buu saga right now

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Worlds colliding

DSP: Justin Wong is a whore! I won't do such simp act to other E-thot girl! I have a bikini model wife, I have a Cat Son *Snort*! AckAckAckAckAck!

Now please donate to me, I have a tax to pay at the end of the month! :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom