"I've recently realized just how much I keep my mouth open while playing games"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

niggaphil

VTuberThrow

That really narrows the choices down. Can't imagine people wanting to relocate there without a solid side income lined up. Wonder if they'll find enough unemployed dancers to fill the slots.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

is the king of democracy democratically elected? :ameliaThink:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

This is so fucking cute holy shit.
Calli really has been hitting it with the shorts

DanishCookies

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Brave group is starting a new en branch. It seems to be a male branch.

Archive

Honestly Brave's strategy is pretty genius when you think of it. They own all of these tiny unrelated groups which may or may not fail, but a lot of them are so distanced from Brave themselves that if they were to implode, most retards wouldn't trace the drama back to the parent company so they will loose comparatively little PR unlike a corpo like Holo which is undeniably linked to their parent company.

You can see it most clearly in how many people treat V4mirai, globie and others like "widdle small corbo babies who are doing their best awww!" when in reality they are directly owned by the same kind of giant, japanese, corporate entity that everyone hates. You are being fooled.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Speaking of, the guy that made the original post got suspended for it. Lmao, have i said i hate twitter?

I fucking hate normies and twitter faggots man can't have shit in there

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Unarchived Karaoke, her last stream before her trip.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Honestly Brave's strategy is pretty genius when you think of it. They own all of these tiny unrelated groups which may or may not fail, but a lot of them are so distanced from Brave themselves that if they were to implode, most retards wouldn't trace the drama back to the parent company so they will loose comparatively little PR unlike a corpo like Holo which is undeniably linked to their parent company.

You can see it most clearly in how many people treat V4mirai, globie and others like "widdle small corbo babies who are doing their best awww!" when in reality they are directly owned by the same kind of giant, japanese, corporate entity that everyone hates. You are being fooled.
It helps to protect them from any of those groups imploding but it also makes it harder to grow their brand when 1 of their groups jumps in popularity. When V4Mirai's Gen 3 released, they managed to get some traction and the girls from the first two gens benefited from this. Gen 2's Mono debuted 5 months ago and she had 12.4k subs by the end of March but grew to 20.2k subs in less than a month because Gen 3 debuted this month.

A rising tide raises all ships but you don't get that when you section off all those groups. You don't see Globie getting a boost because their sister group gained some traction. All of V4Mirai have now broken 20k+ but most of Globie is still <5k subs and only one person has broken 10k subs in all of Globie (Bonnie with 13.5k). Even Holo had this issue when they decided to release ReGLOSS. No one in ReGLOSS has broken 500k subs after 7 months but La+/Lui/Chloe broke 500k within a month, Koyori in 2 months, and Iroha in 3 months. It's not like Holo as a whole were declining as Advent debuted just 2 months earlier and Bijou broke 500k within 5 months, Nerissa within 4 months, Fuwamoco within 2 months, and Shiori hit 500k after 9 months.

I'm interested to see how VSPO! EN does when they finally release it. It's basically their "main" group as its where all their talents with 600k+ subs are.

Last edited:

Salado

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

frz

if only they weren't acting like grifters and putting out way more money than they earn. And kept getting money pumped into by megacorpo. And plastering "metaverse" everywhere on their website.
I still can't get over them setting up officies in Thailand before they even has any Thai vtubers.
And there's also one big problem with having mega corpos backing, they will eventually want their money back.
Also hey TV Asahi forget they have 4 vtubers under their belt and apparently pumped money into this instead of them :laplusgun:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Man wtf who's being mean to Naiyo and why she's always so nice to everyone....

Lord Umbra

Top Bottom