"I speak slurs in all languages"Komachi Panko
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wasn't this also the stream where his chat doxxed she has kids? (Which doesn't seem to be true but is fucking weird to fake dox like that)
I think her address was also posted.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yah she got hard doxed. The only thing that wasn’t posted was her SSN and birth certificate.
From my understanding, her full doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was posted in his chat and he didn't delete the posts in his chat. He eventually privated the VOD because the Selen termination happened and everyone was apologizing to Sayu so he didn't want to get blasted for it. I've seen someone mention he's said he would unprivate the VOD during his meltdown stream the other night.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's cover is with IRyS. and the video got a copyright strike by Hololive :ironmousekek: but I think it's fixed now.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kronii's cover is with IRyS. and the video got a copyright strike by Hololive :ironmousekek: but I think it's fixed now.

IRyS was saying she has a collab today, but probably not on her on channel, so I'm guessing she'll be there for the afterparty stream too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I hate it when Nenelove gets to be right... Good thing Mexico isn't real

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

So by the long pause at the end and short finish right after, Aruna disappeared. 20h before the moment of now, she posted this

No archives, only screenshot
Araculture is co-owned by her if I'm reading the bio right, or it's just a split and her manager runs that profile.
Is it related or I'm just rrating it out of my desire for blood? :baeJam:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

On a more serious note 🤔

Image archive

WEAKEST FED IN THE UNIVERSE :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Unless the woman was trafficked, raped or actually served in iraq I have to roll my eyes at this shit. I've seen what modern women classify as trauma and it's always a fucking joke. I was going to say go to therapy but I have seen what passes as therapy nowadays, her best bet is to find some old school therapist that will actually help and not feed her all that modern victimhood shit that is the norm.
To everyone reading, if your piss looks like the one on the upper right go get checked, that's kidney failure type of bad.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So by the long pause at the end and short finish right after, Aruna disappeared. 20h before the moment of now, she posted this

No archives, only screenshot
Araculture is co-owned by her if I'm reading the bio right, or it's just a split and her manager runs that profile.
Is it related or I'm just rrating it out of my desire for blood? :baeJam:

Dove is part of that bullshit involving Sun Kenji VT. It doesn't have anything to do with that stream.

Bronze

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Did she get someone else banned again?
Schedule issues, the other menheras could not schedule anything to save their lives, i proposed mandatory belt beatings for breaking promises, it was approved

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina vs monsters (MonHun World)

Peak introvert: Ina and Bijou are playing together, but aren't in voice chat with each other.....

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm hoping (???) those have been left to "ferment" because if they're fresh then holy fuck see a doctor.
Also vtubers need to stop with the piss content, we passed the "this is no longer a bit it's just fetish content" line a while ago.
Oh but you don't get it, the new meta is to be as weird and degenerate as possible to one up each other. If it gets people to post you then it's fair game.
when Nenelove gets to be right...
Literally all the time bro

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
afterparty for the Kronii and IRyS cover.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Damn, is no one gonna post Millie's 3D debut at all? I don't even care about Niji but goddamn it should be documented at least..

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
local hampter, Eimi Isami, is doing something at the top of the hour (it's probably going to be more Stardew Valley), don't miss her at the drop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom