"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian raided into Mr.Slab who's making a robot that can smoke

He was on Filians stream last week

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dottovu cover
and kronii streaming with a pink eye

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi is back, but those weeks toiling away at her black company have taken a horrible toll...She now looks like Rie.
airi_rie.PNG

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Calli's shorts game has been on-point for a while now.
foto_no_exif (50).jpgfoto_no_exif (51).jpg

Bug Woman Enjoyer

Bug Girl Agenda
I don't know her current main, but if you check clips on her twitch channel, you can find two of her previous personas:
1. BlackAndBlueCherry (https://bbcherryvt.carrd.co/, https://vtubie.com/blackandbluecherry/)
2. Some kind of swan vtuber, makes vtuber news acting cutesy

BBCherryVT twitter from carrd.co now redirects to MournNever, which seems to be her original rant account. Real sad girl stuff

Number of rejections checks out. Well, she tried

archive

Is this some kind of reverse femboy pipeline? Couldn't find anything about this male character though

archive

That's a very interesting thing to hear from a person that likes Pippa. I get being generally against AI stuff and still liking rabbit's content, but this is pure hatred

archive

Thanks for the links and run down!
:pomuSalute:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Time to shill Proctor-Man mark 2, better, improved, and is not gay if you like her

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RoadkillMorning

VShojo is apparently a fleshtuber sitcom channel now, probably the least offensive The Office parody I've seen. How this relates to vtubers? Good question

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
VShojo is apparently a fleshtuber sitcom channel now, probably the least offensive The Office parody I've seen. How this relates to vtubers? Good question

Just what the market needed

Z-lister screwattack-tier skits from a whore company and none of the retarded charm

Salado

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Grifter lawyer is back for some reason.. Don't think there are any contracts to analyze so I'm not sure what useful insight he has to offer :botanshrug:

We need "booooo" react. And "lawfagging". But seriously, is 3rd row possible @The Proctor?

frz

we love red flags. we literally cheer every season leomon dies in.

better yet. Mozu and Dizzy are sisters.

Eh Kinda the thing about digimon fans is most of us will seek out digimon and enjoy it for different reasons what's meh to you is a feast for a digimon autist and dispite all the issues Ghost Game Survive and Seekers have they have been met with near universal approval anyway.

We know they suck but we have lived off way worse (fucking appmon and Xross's worst seasons also the reboot and friggin Kizuna which made a point to shit on the fans)

Ghost Game was episodic the whole way through and while Julismon was fucking RADSICK (repeatedly murder both good and badguys in cold blood) being episode really took alot of wind out of it's sails.

Survive was a fun time that was wayyy too easy and not nearly as good as it had to be to make up for the many delays and radio silence

Seekers was seemingly translated by people who only spoke english sometimes and was a web novel thing with serveral hurdles you had to jump through to actually read the thing (including the bad translation) but was otherwise an excellent story.
The point is that you arent getting new fans with shit games and an anime noone watches. All the digimon fans are either married with grandchildren at this point or has become so old they stopped interacting with the internet. Making the potential mating partner for the aforementioned vtuber being obsolete in numbers.
Consider volunteer and go ring her doorbell. That wont be creepy;)

Limkin

Airi is back, but those weeks toiling away at her black company have taken a horrible toll...She now looks like Rie.
Her skinwalking other PC employees highlights how much of an improvement to overall design could be two massive tits. Even Clara, who isn't flat by any means, was still better overall

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Good morning to you too IRyS.
(She's talking directly to me)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Good morning to you too IRyS.
(She's talking directly to me)

Follow the coded ciphers to see if you can find a mega.nz link to her feet pics

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I literally asked myself if they were trying to pull some cringe Rooster Teeth "comedy" skit bullshit, and then I saw Elyse from Funhaus...

Seriously, what is this?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Follow the coded ciphers to see if you can find a mega.nz link to her feet pics
Bitch, those pictures are important for the lore! She has a mutant toe she's been telling us about for years!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I literally asked myself if they were trying to pull some cringe Rooster Teeth "comedy" skit bullshit, and then I saw Elyse from Funhaus...

Seriously, what is this?
VSJ is also becoming a retirement home for other types of e-celebs too

I wouldnt be suprised, they are already have an ex-twitch guy as CEO

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seriously, what is this?
Came out of nowhere tbh, not just because vshojo is barely a corpo and rarely does things. Idk what this has to do with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom