"Feet castration"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
01000.png

"Täter Opfer" is almost a new one for me. This is how they call professional victims. In the pozzed out arena of german internet, tumblr-tier cancel ops abound with stuff such as this.

02000.png

I will never understand why these creatures think it's a good idea to broadcast how much of a retarded faggots they are to the whole planet though. Noch mal, sie können es nicht lernen.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm not really a fan of react stuff, but assuming you are watching the streamer because you enjoy their personality or take on things it seems like react stuff is essentially just a zatsu stream but with a built-in theme.
Depends on the streamer really. Pippa does react streams all the time but you won't see complaints about it because she actually engages with the content, whereas on the other hand you have gormless idiots like Forsen who'll just sit there completely expressionless and silent and basically just playing other people's stuff for money. That's digusting and what gets people's hackles up when they hear "react content", even when the comparison isn't true for a given streamer.
Gwent quests are fun to finish exactly once. Then you realize it's just a money sink and never touch it again. Alternatively she knows chat will beg her to play at any occasion and decided to come up with an excuse to shut them up preemptively
To be honest Witcher 3 is such a big game I don't really mind her missing out on minor content like that, it'll just prolong it unnecessarily and increase the chances of her not finishing it.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I can't help but agree, Panko. It warms my heart when I see her smile :koronehappyl:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
React content is mostly harmless junk food entertainment, and assuming the streamer is actually engaging with the media they're featuring rather than using it as filler while they eat their lunch, I don't have a problem with it. It's also not hard to see why so many streamers lean toward it since it's simple to produce while having a lot of reach even beyond the original stream - YouTube highlight uploads of someone reacting to a popular viral clip/music video/skit etc. can hit demographics far outside the streamer's usual audience.

I think on a psychological/parasocial level, react content has an appeal that reaches our natural social instincts - in the same way group podcasts can be a friend group simulator, react content tickles the same monkey-brain spot as showing someone you know something funny. I know some people find "lazy" content distasteful and on a certain level I can appreciate that, sitting there and laughing while someone else's video plays in the background isn't exactly high art, but it doesn't have to be. Not everywhere has to be a classy gourmet restaurant, it's okay for McDonalds to exist too.
Henya doing react right (for chill stream). Pippa doing react magnificently.
But that bitch SniperWolf is fucking insufferable. She somehow got big by simply watching tiktoks with bland ass face cleavage and no personality. I get that it's likely becasue it's convenient compilation and most people don't give a fuck about her mug on screen. But! Either actually engage like Kris or do DailyDose style compilations without pretending it to be 'reaction'.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lets goooooo
Lap its finally cleaning her room on stream

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I stumbled on these old Korone clips and figured now is as good a time as any to post them.
728205138883248138.gif

And unrelated Watame image.

image0 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tbf the only screenshot of the last AR concert niji made I saw were people shitting on how bad their AR technology are and that their livers contracted some kinda cancer where their faces have black spots . It might actually be better to forbid them with how negative the atmosphere is right now.

This isn't exactly a nijisanji problem, it's an industry wise problem when it comes to trying to bring AR to live events. Hololive also struggled with this when they fucks around with AR. The one pioneering the technology, riot games, wasn't doing so well either. They went from "wah cool, so innovative do it more" to "please stop doing this shit already".

But then again, allegedly this thing has been in the works since ... October? of last year, they have 6 months so no way they gonna fuck up and release an unfinished product right? No way right?

Also I found this funny thread:
image.png
This was very much true at the time (2019-2021), just go and read the homeland thread to see how many times Holo gets shat on for having worse 3D, worse concerts and generally worse tech.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Please check out this awkward succubus Midboss Idol. She's doing dogeza sweaty karaoke.

Salado

Mom Dork Supreme will be drawing her sisters in 20 minutes.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Chatting. Call in dammit. Had the wrong time in the stream settings. Going live now.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Bronze

Lumi's playing content warning with Runie, olivia and nekrolina

frz

React content is mostly harmless junk food entertainment, and assuming the streamer is actually engaging with the media they're featuring rather than using it as filler while they eat their lunch, I don't have a problem with it. It's also not hard to see why so many streamers lean toward it since it's simple to produce while having a lot of reach even beyond the original stream - YouTube highlight uploads of someone reacting to a popular viral clip/music video/skit etc. can hit demographics far outside the streamer's usual audience.

I think on a psychological/parasocial level, react content has an appeal that reaches our natural social instincts - in the same way group podcasts can be a friend group simulator, react content tickles the same monkey-brain spot as showing someone you know something funny. I know some people find "lazy" content distasteful and on a certain level I can appreciate that, sitting there and laughing while someone else's video plays in the background isn't exactly high art, but it doesn't have to be. Not everywhere has to be a classy gourmet restaurant, it's okay for McDonalds to exist too.
Henya doing react right (for chill stream). Pippa doing react magnificently.
But that bitch SniperWolf is fucking insufferable. She somehow got big by simply watching tiktoks with bland ass face cleavage and no personality. I get that it's likely becasue it's convenient compilation and most people don't give a fuck about her mug on screen. But! Either actually engage like Kris or do DailyDose style compilations without pretending it to be 'reaction'.
React content doesn't build audience. It's fine for big content creators to get lazy and do react since they are already big.
But for small indies, people who tuned in because of the content, will just move on to find the next reactor, as they never give a shit about the streamer in the first place.
You want your content to showcase who you are to build audience.
Exceptions like Naggz and Koefficient exist, but they got successful due more to their marketting and building connections with the big vtubers themselves, it's really not easy to replicate what they did. And again they are exceptions.
Ssniperwolf is more of a compilation channel than react at this point and it got big for the tiktok compilations and has nothing to do with her. You can remove her face from the videos and the channel will just be as big. Got to give prop to the channel editor (who I assume to be her boyfriend)

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Lots of Rust posts. Here is a twitter account keeping track of who is playing

Alt twitter list with pfps

I think NijiEN would fit but maybe they are too toxic. Petra, Ike and others that speak JP would be fine though. Anyways, these events have a long list of "rules" so let's see how new VCR participants navigate.

They put Anya with Hololive JP. Even they agree that Anya is JP :smugmoona:.
Indonesia in shambles.
Anya is HoloJP confirmed.jpg

Sora CUTE:vespernosebleed::vespernosebleed:

Sora is an underrated sex goddess.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom