"Yeah, I wimped out on a gator, ok!? Gators are dinosaurs, right!? Sasquatch is just, I don't know, a hairy Mexican"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't get the point being made here. A lot of indies aren't suitable to work in a corpo, I can agree with that. So what? Good corpos can be a great asset to the right streamer, but they are not the only course a vtuber can or should take in their career.

Lol. Lmao, even.
The point is
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Re

One look at Twitch tells me otherwise

Well, the main point of the video is that 90% of vtubers out there are not fit to be a corpo vtuber, which I very much agree with
and its also a propaganda piece for Indie groups like Vdere, which are just as good as Corpos but without the negatives

Nothing but prime fucking faggotry

Theres pros and cons in being a corpo chuuba and I'd fucking take that than whatever the everliving fuck is the twitch indie scene because goddamn

Finding good ones is like looking for a needle in a fucking haystack

Also Yamanbakyo is in the fucking thumbnail so this invalidates every single fucking opinion this video would have had so is fucking nyatasha "whore"nyanners

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kiara just shared feet pics...
jk it is an extreme closeup of her purple toe.

Why is she so excited at the prospect of having a broken bone. Why is she like this :BijouBijou:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Im being a cunt and judging a book by its cover

Randon just does his thing without any higher ambitions
U-san is respectable for grinding the song and con circle
Doki wouldnt have built that much of her connections if it werent for her stint as Selen imo
Bennet is ??? And Nyanners also seemed to step out of the limelight

Besides Doki and U-san i dont think these guys are too good at being posterboys for exiting their corpos
That shit applies to everyone on that list. While we shit on Niji because they are dogshit, if it wasnt for them Kuro, Matara, Mika wouldve been still fairly unknown. Don't think that no longer applies for the last 2 or 3 waves Niji has come out with.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
and its also a propaganda piece for Indie groups like Vdere, which are just as good as Corpos but without the negatives
Is it propaganda if it's true? (For V-Dere, anyone else can kill themselves)

UberSoldat

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'd like to remind the current swathe of holobros scoffing at the moment at the idea of "the future is indie", that their Invincible Super Company who can Do No Wrong has also had its share of dramas, and just because they've wisely invested in PR professionals to take manage and handle things, does not mean that everything is peachy under the rugs.

Limkin

Meanwhile even Biboo's Thai was alien to Kaela, which suggests it's not even from this universe it's outer void Cthulhu language
thai is cute. indogs just pretend they are sentient and can speak human language, so they make random sounds and act like it's words
I'd like to remind the current swathe of holobros scoffing at the moment at the idea of "the future is indie", that their Invincible Super Company who can Do No Wrong has also had its share of dramas, and just because they've wisely invested in PR professionals to take manage and handle things, does not mean that everything is peachy under the rugs.
How could anyone forget Miko raping Pekora at sleepover, Noel appearing with bruises after going to onsen with Flare, Matsuri cheating on Fubuki, Luna and Hoshikawa with host clubs and many other yabs
Kiara just shared feet pics...
I knew it!

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That shit applies to everyone on that list. While we shit on Niji because they are dogshit, if it wasnt for them Kuro, Matara, Mika wouldve been still fairly unknown. Don't think that no longer applies for the last 2 or 3 waves Niji has come out with.
I was talking specifically about the currently indie ex-corpo talents. I know we havent seen much of Quinn but Doki and debatably U-san are the only ones that levereged their pre and post corpo connections in their indie personas, and grinded out their talents via sponsors and con apperances.

Randon and Nyanners just do their thing while we havent seen much of Quinn, i dont think the post corpo life will treat them as potentially well as a corpo, especially since they dont have the PR boost from Niji being garbage

Salado

Probably gonna miss it :depressedtako:

Thunder Bunny karaoke tonight! (in 7 hours)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"The future is indie" is cope of the highest order. Corpos created vtubing, they pioneer vtubing trends and technology, and if your oshi isn't a corpo vtuber, their oshi nearly certainly is. If you like indies that's cool but to pretend that it isn't corpos that set the scene is just silly.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"The future is indie" is cope of the highest order. Corpos created vtubing, they pioneer vtubing trends and technology, and if your oshi isn't a corpo vtuber, their oshi nearly certainly is. If you like indies that's cool but to pretend that it isn't corpos that set the scene is just silly.
Lets not forget some of the bigger "indie" vtubers are in extremely large talent agencies anyways, like Filian

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Shut up kai, kaela is always cute you just have terrible taste

Negzana

So apparently the guest start did not get vtuber culture at all (Didn't understand the Zeta is a cat joke) and kept asking about holostars. Could just be /vt/ exaggerating.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

He's calling Kaela cute, he's disagree with her saying that she isn't cute.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Soymilk is playing Supermarket Simulator, she will definitely trauma dump and you should be there to laugh at it

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
"the future is indie"
They said that in the first 3 years existing after Up8 being destroyed and all of the Unlimited INC fuck ups
In 2020 after the Taiwan Drama
2021 after the Coco Graduation
2022 after the Mikenko shit fest (it was all of her fault)
In 2023 with the Zaion Termination
And now in 2024 with the Selen situation

I AM STILL FUCKING WAITING

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Fellas is it cucked if another girl drinks your oshi's piss and not you :loading:
Circling back to this, is it cucked if your oshi shares feet pics with another girl and flauts it?

Its based if she gaslights one of her friends and admirers into thinking they'll amputate it
What if she does that but also tries to blame it on her chat? That seems pretty cucky to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Circling back to this, is it cucked if your oshi shares feet pics with another girl and flauts it?

Its based if she gaslights one of her friends and admirers into thinking they'll amputate it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom