"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's not about ripping off it's about which went mainstream and started a trend hint not .Hack
> SAO
>Started a trend

SAO didn't start a goddamned thing, especially when mentioning the series with SEVEN FUCKING PLAY STATION GAMES in the same sentence. What's next, are you gonna say Miura named Guts the Black Swordsman over Kirito, too?

Hint, you're a faggöt.

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN- wait, no, nah fuck that, nevermind :botanheadshake:
Drink the Mozunade, enter FLAVOR COUNTRY

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I don't remember if there was any context for it, but I also seem to recall something around the time Randon was coming back that he was mentioning something about a hurt leg/knee and that this was an ongoing thing. Could have been all that on top of the realization others had said that there would need to be more singing/dancing in the future he just might not be able to hack it. Given how much of a biking autist he is it wouldn't be surprising if he had fucked up his leg/s and dance choreo is just not in the cards and it lead to him deciding to just wash out because it would only get worse.

Randon's bad knee seems to be an old injury that he re-injured sometime in 2023.

Usually when people asked about it he says he got it by being a dumbass and jumping off something while hiking, but he's also mentioned having lingering knee and hip injuries from a bike accident ~10 years ago.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

It was already know that Lap enjoyed DO U by Kiara but did you know that she also enjoys music made by Bae?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Usually when people asked about it he says he got it by being a dumbass and jumping off something while hiking, but he's also mentioned having lingering knee and hip injuries from a bike accident ~10 years ago.
His recent condition appear to have worsen because iirc last week ? he mention he cant even bike until he finish his rehab

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

It was already know that Lap enjoyed DO U by Kiara but did you know that she also enjoys music made by Bae?

So many people chose DO U. Kiara needs to be more confident in herself. Maybe she should focus on that style more in general.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Fauna's gonna kill Sean Bean! :faunacry:

Jesus, Fauna has NO unlocks to attempt Elusive Target and she's going to try to SA it. :depressedtako:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

httn

Hag enthusiast
Yeah, those don't exist.
They exist but they can camouflage themselves well.
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_7c4d6e24-1a32-11ec-95b9-6429167b0259.jpg
His recent condition appear to have worsen because iirc last week ? he mention he cant even bike until he finish his rehab
IIRC He has brought up not be able to go biking until his rehab was finished as far back as november. I think he has just hit the old man line where he stops getting injuries and starts getting longterm health issues.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

5th Fes Stage 1 watchalong with Mumei and Bae is starting now.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Zero no Tsukaima is the series that popularized the "modern" isekai. It may not have been popular in the west but it was big in Japan.
Yeah, ZnT fanfics on Narou are where the modern wave of isekai writing started.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Coni about to play this trip of a game

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Anywhere I can see the entire list of top 5 without buying the magazine? :ameliaThink:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder what the theme will be :ameliaThink:

View attachment 66996
All of her outfits are so high-fashion tbh, nobody else in Holo has alts like Ina does. Most outfits are casual clothes, hoodies, the clothes that they would wear when going out or just random shit, then comes ina with Milan walkway style outfit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Different mic setup and not the same timbre, but very close.
I'm thinking it's someone who has a huge compressor set up on their end.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying she IS Kai that's just the voice she reminds me of

Chicken appreciates it

Anywhere I can see the entire list of top 5 without buying the magazine? :ameliaThink:
For real I'm so curious

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara Nagare's second outfit reveal is in one hour :polkasticks:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Got to say these auto translations need a bit of work. They usually do more harm than good, but they can lead to some pretty funny results.
okayu-wisdom.jpg
Even better, the people using them probably have no idea,

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
IIRC He has brought up not be able to go biking until his rehab was finished as far back as november. I think he has just hit the old man line where he stops getting injuries and starts getting longterm health issues.
Yeah, him needing to stay off the bike to recover sounds familiar, but looking at his recent vods it doesn't seem like he's mentioned it in the last couple weeks. I did find him talking about re-injuring his leg again tripping over an extension cord though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom