"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Crossposting from the Pippa thread, because I think it's important. Context: Pippa has been getting some shit for the NovelAI sponsorship she had earlier.

archive

Nyana love. She might be an adhd mess sometimes but im really glad for her. She managed to get past the larper FlaVR phase and actually started creating content.

This popped up on my Twitter.

So anything happen with Serafi? Her Corp hasnt still announced her graduation.

USS IOWA

images (43).jpeg
WHERE'S YOUR BANK ACCOUNT KAY YU?! LET US GIVE YOU MONEY KAY YU!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
3000 FUCKING PAGES!!!
THE
VTUBER AUTISM IS REAAAAAL!!!

Have some 3000 related YT vids.

Have some Shuba to wash out the autism.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Happy 3,000 pages! Over half way to getting a V3 thread! In the past, I celebrated these milestones with a Botan laugh, a Shuba scream, a Flare wheeze, and Fubuki's love of hamburgers.

This time, I celebrate with Biboo saying "dang it!" a lot.

:BijouBijou:

Grandmaster Robin

Not even a week after she tried to kill herself and she's already suing her ex husband AGAIN

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not even a week after she tried to kill herself and she's already suing her ex husband AGAIN

Aw, she wanted to celebrate 3,000 pages on the main thread with us.

Nine9

Nyana love. She might be an adhd mess sometimes but im really glad for her. She managed to get past the larper FlaVR phase and actually started creating content.

This popped up on my Twitter.

Checked reddit Amano seems to have graduated and that twitter account AlienMixture is Amano

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

Look, I meant it when I said I don't want her to kill herself but this is why it's so hard to take Rushia's emotional manipulation seriously. She's never far from the legal trenches over dumb crap. Is there even a wrangler strong enough to pin her down?

It's a bit sad that Rushia truly will never bounce back.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
this fat fuck did a workout stream.

Bronze

If they haven't announce it yet to protect gen 5's hype, then they probably won't announce it really soon. Nothing new on discord regarding it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I still can't believe the FlaVR thing. It was just a one-off stream idea that Pippa had back when AI image generation was still a novelty. Good stream, fun time, move on. But immediately people started taking these character concepts and running with them, and we ended up getting Sena, Sawa, and Nyana out of it, plus like a dozen smaller ones. The fact that not one, but multiple potential streamers saw it and said "my time has come" and actually did it long term just baffles the mind.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Look, I meant it when I said I don't want her to kill herself but this is why it's so hard to take Rushia's emotional manipulation seriously. She's never far from the legal trenches over dumb crap. Is there even a wrangler strong enough to pin her down?

It's a bit sad that Rushia truly will never bounce back.
At this point it's hard to tell whether she's attention-whoring or if she genuinely has some kind of fixation on self-sabotage. I'm not gonna act like I'm above laughing at the absurdity of all this (like, come on, "unauthorised memes"?), but I know that some people who are actually suicidal (as in, actually intend to go through with it) intentionally antagonise people and do whatever they can to ruin their reputation, since the feeling that people will miss them when they're gone is the only thing left stopping them from ending it.

Regardless of her current motives, everything she's doing happening in front of so many people isn't going to be good for her psyche. She really shouldn't be in the public eye, she's not emotionally equipped to handle it.

Stunned But Dumb

Do you want to set the world on lemons?

So correct me if I'm wrong, I thought she wasn't focusing on music because she had a bad, unearned rep in the vtuber music scene? Putting out two bangers within two days seems to suggest otherwise. I'm happy to see it, Lumi is top 3 favorite singers in phase.

this fat fuck did a workout stream.
I'm team anti-:architect:so good on her. Work that butt, girl!

If they haven't announce it yet to protect gen 5's hype, then they probably won't announce it really soon. Nothing new on discord regarding it.
I wonder if she was graduated on poor terms and they're afraid of a Selen situation

God's Strongest Dragoon

God damn, this thread moved fast even with all these splinter threads
Mr3000-Poster-Art.jpg

It took the last general thread 176 days to go from 2000 pages to 5000 pages.
It took this thread 207 days to go from 1 to 3000 pages.
Just one month longer while there's a liveposting thread of 718 pages and the Hexagon at 201 pages.

That's not even considering the major events that drew almost all of the forum traffic away from the general thread for several days, like three different Selen/Niji threads or the Fresh Meat dox thread.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Another adorable Lillibeth drawing, with her parents having normal reactions in the replies :koronehappyl:

brave-le-NAIkg-NW7.png

Jelly also saw the McDonalds one from before

I agree, the heterochromia is really cute

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Holo X Break - Full Trailer

Idol Showdown: Next Fes Update Trailer

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sawa isn't FlaVR. She predates it. She just joined FlaVR the "company" later on (and later unjoined? It being only semi-real means funny shit).

Stunned But Dumb

Another adorable Lillibeth drawing, with her parents having normal reactions in the replies :koronehappyl:

brave-le-NAIkg-NW7.png

You know, I am aware of Shinzo Abe's... proclivities and how he got doohickey'd, but with how he was associated with the "Have Kids" meme for so long I've wonder if an emote of him similar to the architect would be wise. Not strictly vtuber related, but....

I still can't believe the FlaVR thing. It was just a one-off stream idea that Pippa had back when AI image generation was still a novelty. Good stream, fun time, move on. But immediately people started taking these character concepts and running with them, and we ended up getting Sena, Sawa, and Nyana out of it, plus like a dozen smaller ones. The fact that not one, but multiple potential streamers saw it and said "my time has come" and actually did it long term just baffles the mind.

It's funny because several of the flavr crew used AI mostly as training wheels while they either trained on how to make models themselves or later worked with artists to make models. Art takes money and time and everyone agrees on this. Its just funny to me because this is adjacent if not the same as the group that screams online about the issues with gatekeepping without realizing they're gatekeeping poor people or just people who can't afford to put that type of money down on the hobby. Normally, I wouldn't think this but based on my previous experiences with the art community, I can't help but think this is malicious and underhanded.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom