"I do need an adult, unironically"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
:thisisFine:

View attachment 65064

In all honestly, I really wish Enna wasn't in the triad of bullies. :ameraintear: But as they say in France, C'est la vie.
To be fair one is a charity event and the other is a standard zatsu
If you can get a regular gaming/zatsu stream with nothing special vs another then id start dooming hard then
Or celebrating

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A friend of mine is live with rebirth

And I'm live AMA

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
"I don't have to write business emails anymore"
Please remind me, what exactly Niji management was doing? Other than fucking feesh in the ass and keeping Millie under a table
Imagine if Niji managers are giving the likes of Finana and Millie the Riro Package in exchange of being the go-to bootlickers... :PomuPanic:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He speaks in a way that makes me want to... hurt him.

Honestly, Doki is one of the few people that I can say I truly admire. The girl is good and she knows how to make good use of her acquisitions. She has always been good at doing big events, but to go through the trauma and disaster that she went through in Kurosanji and come out of it winning, with a lot of contacts and doing an event like this. It's great, I want to be like her when I grow up, mom.
I want a Pippa + Doki Overwatch 2 collab.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Bisco talking about her graduation schedule.

:depressedtako:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Why would he want to hire another Pippa? He's already got Pippa. Even if you could hire someone exactly like Pippa, you're just decreasing Pippa's numbers because now Pippa has to compete with someone else in the company for the same viewers. Why do that when you could hire someone who caters to a different audience?

Fishman wants his idol company, but that hasn't stopped him from hiring people whose singing ability is more sovl than talent. Muu's doing karaoke in members right now and she's having fun but her strengths definitely lie elsewhere, for example. The talents he does hire for their signing are amazing but I don't know why you think he won't hire a talent whose abilities lie elsewhere.
In the airi interview I believe said he looks for people who fit the concept/goal he has for a gen. I also remember one of our resident vtubers say that during the phase interview they were rejected because they were too much like pippa. My nigga fishman might look very autistic but he's quite the decent businessman. Now if he could use his chink heritage to get some figurines going that'd be nice :BijouBijou:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

oh lord why

Kronii is never living this down

never

neverrrr

Rat on caffeine, still not as bad as Towl on caffeine

The final Emo boss

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina teaches the takos how to solve problems like taxes and unwanted relatives.

Ojousama Ina.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
>Dokimakura isn't her model with the longneck

We'll get it next time. :dokibirdWhat:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wawa packing space. Her mystery trip may be at least 5 days going off how many pairs of underwear at she admited to packing at least. I wouldn't have even thought of thinking of counting that of she didn't say people could guess off that lol

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Wawa packing space. Her mystery trip may be at least 5 days going off how many pairs of underwear at she admited to packing at least. I wouldn't have even thought of thinking of counting that of she didn't say people could guess off that lol
I think all the holos are being summoned to HQ considering how many of them including the homos are taking "vacations"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I actually do not. Can you spoonfeed me some details? This sounds like it could be very amusing in hindsight.
Vee Project. The plan was a fifty strong vtuber project. They've thus far launched about half of those (Which is actually reasonable over two years, mind).

Their impact has been somewhat negligible, all things considered.

I recall the early gens suffering heavily from Sony not actually giving the project any kind of serious support, leading to PNGtubing, though I think @Cubanodun knows more? I think he actually followed the project. That, or my memory's faulty.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think all the holos are being summoned to HQ considering how many of them including the homos are taking "vacations"
She has openly said she was going to Japan, but there is still the other mystery trip her and Calli mentioned.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vee Project. The plan was a fifty strong vtuber project. They've thus far launched about half of those (Which is actually reasonable over two years, mind).

Their impact has been somewhat negligible, all things considered.

I recall the early gens suffering heavily from Sony not actually giving the project any kind of serious support, leading to PNGtubing, though I think @Cubanodun knows more? I think he actually followed the project. That, or my memory's faulty.
Their first two vsingers had scuffed 3d models that looked beyond amateur, they streamed with pngs for a bit, no idea if they got fixed, havent followed them in a while

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing Buckshot Roulette

Juniper(ragdoll) streaming Cookie Clicker

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She has openly said she was going to Japan, but there is still the other mystery trip her and Calli mentioned.
Randon also has been busy recently, makes you think :ameliaThink:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Uwu streaming, collabing with schizo mexican woman purpur_lavandel.
Building a lego set

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I actually do not. Can you spoonfeed me some details? This sounds like it could be very amusing in hindsight.
Sony has had 4 distinct forays into vtubing:
"Verseⁿ"
which was their first mediocre attempt with 5 members with differing levels of quality, some had 3D models and some had only illustrations. This project was mishandled and didn't generate much interest after the first announcement, they have kinda faded into obscurity.
Their members have a combined total of 71.7K subs, with the biggest talent being Alba Sera at 33.6K.

"VEE"
which was a second project and more successful than versen(not writing the stupid name every time fuck you nips), in which they declared they were debuting 50 talents or some shit. It seems they weren't kidding because they have debuted 29 talents at this point with 2 of them being graduated. Idk how popular VEE even is, but they have never reached the level of other Japanese agencies, nevermind the big two, and they have literally no presence in the west.
Their members (sans graduates) have a combined total of 619.32K subs, with the biggest talent being Syusetu Kohaku at 185K. This agency shows a typical small corpo popularity distribution, with some members having a ton more subs than others, but two thirds of their talent don't even cross the 10K line. It's obvious that the spam of talents has only diluted their already limited audience.

The other two branches are a chinese branch similar to HoloCN or VirtualReal called "NHOT BOT" and previously known as "The Virtual Cinderella Project" which is an idol group style collab between Sony, Bilibili and Rino Sashihara of AKB48 fame. And of course the recently defunct Prism Project which they bought from its original owner and founder in 2021.

Tl;Dr: Sony tried to spam vtubers to get big quick, it had middling results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom