"MREs are just lunchables but for the military"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Sawa's singing voice is the blackest voice I've ever heard in my life.

It's really good, though.

Negzana

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
foto_no_exif (41) (1).jpg

Figures she would also have an Iroha moment.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For anyone who watches Jelly, did she ever say why she changed her timeslot? Is this permanent? She's completely unwatchable now and it's a shame, was my main source of morning entertainment when Kaela wasn't streaming.
Have you considered making some offerings to the Goddess of Marriage?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
For anyone who watches Jelly, did she ever say why she changed her timeslot? Is this permanent? She's completely unwatchable now and it's a shame, was my main source of morning entertainment when Kaela wasn't streaming.
Jelly hasn't said anything really definitive about it, but I'm sure it's because of changes in her school schedule + her recent trips into the jungle screwed up her streaming schedule. I think she's also experimenting though, her timeslots have been erratic the past couple of months. I also think it's a shame, it's been difficult to follow her, at best I can only pop in for an hour or less these days.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As part of the donothon, he lets chat make a chain of words to put into a tweet.
What a shit chat, can't even write something funny apart from spamming a bunch of coomer words.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Bug woman you didn't even finish it yet...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
An interesting thing I caught: this vtuber is streaming at the same time on YouTube in both the standard format and the shorts format. Thought that was interesting.

multicast.png
I think they might be trying to farm subs and views with the shorts thing similar to how the shorts meta boosted a ton of people (like Rin).

Wow, imagine my surprise reading that some fag discord janny was powertripping and treating the discord server as his own little fiefdom, only to sperg out at the 1 person above them that's just trying to make the server more professional. I wouldn't be surprised if that fag janny was getting paid to give out the joke roles and lost his shit because his only other source of income in his life was threatened.

Discords are always a mistake.
Typical femboy mod. Some people really powertip after getting just a tiny bit of power.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Clara's gonna be playing some more Crash 2 soon.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Good: New IRyS cover!
Bad: The fucking recorder song. Again.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
View attachment 64495

heres the art at the bottom

Huh. Is that the story he went with? This is third-hand info, but from what I heard from the people that were in the server, it all started because Parrot made his gay boyfriend a mod. The head janny took exception to this since he banned his Discord girlfriend from the server due to conflict of interest or something.

Either way, it's literally all Discord faggotry to me.

Xuhle

Huh. Is that the story he went with? This is third-hand info, but from what I heard from the people that were in the server, it all started because Parrot made his gay boyfriend a mod. The head janny took exception to this since he banned his Discord girlfriend from the server due to conflict of interest or something.

Either way, it's literally all Discord faggotry to me.
I mean from what i saw at the time of the discord Parrots seems accurate, but i was mostly lurkering in art as i like snatching those that i like.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
4. He vaguepost about having shitload of new talents on the oven, he brag that he has more cooking that actual active members
1708751439495.png

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Our glorious overlord Aviel has released Idol weekly where he tell us the next step in total israeli domination

The tl:dr

1. To prevent becoming Negrosanji, every Gen will have their exclusive manager
  2. He has shit planned from next month until 2025
  3. Talents will get more benefits now including company credit cards, now Rin can fuel her addiction at Aviel expenses
  4. He vaguepost about having shitload of new talents on the oven, he brag that he has more cooking that actual active members

As long as the prince can get those damn Ikea sharks on the company dime, I'll consider it a win.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Thats what TVA members think of @The Proctor in the Discord :dokiSmug:
Unironically I hate that they went back on the whole "No discord faggory" part of Proctors gay meltdown redemption tour, it makes me wonder what else he'll go back on.

Top Bottom