"Your actions make me happy! I want to hug!"Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Here have a Lia clip.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Someone from the company needs to buy it and start quoting it in collabs. This is much better
Pippa can finally get her revenge for all the times Airi played "Pippa the Ripper" on stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pippa can finally get her revenge for all the times Airi played "Pippa the Ripper" on stream.
She did a deep inhale through her teeth like 5 times in a 2 min video. Pippa can just keep doing that in the middle of her collabs with Airi. There's quite a few things she can bully Airi about with this.

UberSoldat

A rare Ban Hada stream

She just announced she's taking a one-month break. Not that it means much considering how infrequently she streams, as she mentions as well

Last edited:

Malchior

Imagine a shitty game, collabing with a shitty company, with the shittiest time of all...

oh wait!

This shit was added in the game yesterday and they normally hype every new banner, but after all this shit has hit the fan they haven't mentioned it once...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Imagine a shitty game, collabing with a shitty company, with the shittiest time of all...

oh wait!

This shit was added in the game yesterday and they normally hype every new banner, but after all this shit has hit the fan they haven't mentioned it once...

From my understanding, PSO2's popularity is mainly in Japan less so among foreigners. Considering that the JP vtuber audience is full-on corporate drone mode regarding the Selen situation, they probably didn't even consider it as a bad idea.

Malchior

From my understanding, PSO2's popularity is mainly in Japan less so among foreigners. Considering that the JP vtuber audience is full-on corporate drone mode regarding the Selen situation, they probably didn't even consider it as a bad idea.
you are not wrong. there's two PSO2 versions... the one that SEGA cares and the global version that was make just so they could purge all non JP players from the JP version...

I just found it wonderful how they brought this one to global if they could have just launched it exclusively to JP as almost everything they do...

it looks like they want to get into the PR hell bandwagon cause I'm all for it tbh...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
the one that SEGA cares and the global version that was make just so they could purge all non JP players from the JP version...
I just found it wonderful how they brought this one to global if they could have just launched it exclusively to JP as almost everything they do...
it looks like they want to get into the PR hell bandwagon cause I'm all for it tbh...
Meanwhile, the very same SEGA sends merch an other nice shit to Sayu.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

oh wait!

This stuff is all done under contract - making assets can take weeks, if not months, depending on their size and scope. This shit was in the pipeline before the Selen shitstorm happened.

And while cancelling the contract can cost quite a bit with possible financial penalties, releasing something as quietly as possible doesn't, while still technically meeting those contractual obligations.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Pekora playing the JP Trolley Problem game which you can also play if you have NND account.

Silver haired singing collab later at 10PM JST with Kannagi Tenri and Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu.

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa will be playing Armored Core in a little bit! Come check her out

Edit: Other stream died, go here please

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I usually just mentally check out on streams for Valentine's Day, it's all cringy GFE shit.
And Saya did put out T-shirt merch
I am going schizo

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Stunned But Dumb

I hate to make comparisons but like. Uh, Phase also has.... some merch for Valentines day

Plus all the Daki's are available again.....

I never knew if Pippa had a tail on her butt or just her jacket, but it's both? wtf...

I wonder how its decided who gets to be in what group, since its pretty evenly distributed. I have to assume everyone picks if they want to be bunny girl, maid, or lingerie

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Nana Asteria is singing. (moved this from my previous post to this one)

Yura Rikudou with a First Take-style Valentines karaoke.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I never knew if Pippa had a tail on her butt or just her jacket, but it's both? wtf...
Sounds like Pippa. What else you expected from woman with bathroom gun? Gotta be prepared for everything, gotta have them spares!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Married couple going on a 3D date tomorrow.

USS IOWA

Top Bottom