"Why are you guys like this?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina Maiko is bringing you yet another karaoke stream today:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It's gonna take me a fucking week to watch all these Valentines day stream.
:painpeko:
Make sure to drink plenty of water, and have some zinc supplements at hand, and you'll power through it

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Idol just dropped Valentine's day merch (voice packs) and look who is missing

(Rin has her birthday merch so thats not that surprising imo)

Also Momo only has a walpaper

And why not, le Hebrews

EDIT: Speak of the devil @John Vtuber👁️

For all the money head* jew seemed to burn to make people think his company isn't a scam you'd think he'd invest some of it to get real merch on "milk the paypigs dry*day" it's free money unless your company is actually a scam, wait a minute.:ironmousekek:
Any idol shill can correct me but I only remember keychains being pushed and nothing else. They didn't have anything for christmas too right?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Salado

Overlap connect :fishmandispair:

"No more dead hours!"

bart simpson monkey paw.PNG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This sounds like 3rd world cope.
Anyways, take a listen to Hexa's cover that she released for Valentines day.

Hexa LOVE :sanasmile:

This is a really good cover. Hexa can sing really well, and I really appreciate some Frank Sinatra over the regular pop that most vtubers put out. Give this a couple of minutes of your time, I think it's worth it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
WTF is it with women and Shrek on Valentines??

context: Meica is seducing what I presume is an AI Shrek
edit: IT'S NOT AN AI IT'S A PERSON AND HE'S GAY FOR DONKEY
IT'S JUST LIKE MY MEXICAN TELENOVELAS

edit2: Shrek offers her roasted rat, chat in unison "he's Peruvian" :whatastory:
this shit is fire, too bad most people here don't speak spanish

As the local ambassador of the spics in this place, the donkey fucking is a colombian thing

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
For all the money jead jew seemed to burn to make people think his company isn't a scam you'd think he'd invest some of it to get real merch on "milk dry the paypigs day" it's free money unless your company is actually a scam, wait a minute.:ironmousekek:
Any idol shill can correct me but I only remember keychains being pushed and nothing else. They didn't have anything for christmas too right?
RRAT but I'm thinking the Riro Ron list of sins and misdeeds termination has everyone running for the hills before they end up with a similar list and they're in panic mode trying to get everyone to stay. Merch may not even be a top concern at the moment. As frustrating as a vague termination may be to the fans from a business point of view not airing dirty laundry is much smarter and doesn't scare the fuck out of current/potential employees.

Bronze

For all the money head* jew seemed to burn to make people think his company isn't a scam you'd think he'd invest some of it to get real merch on "milk the paypigs dry*day" it's free money unless your company is actually a scam, wait a minute.:ironmousekek:
They had a poster, voice packs and pictures i think. Now merch is outsourced to Brave they should get better things in future.

This would have been the part of post where I put Doki's dog BD celebration stream, If SOMEONE hadn't ruined it

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
They had a poster, voice packs and pictures i think. Now merch is outsourced to Brave they should get better things in future.

This would be the part of post where I put Doki's dog BD celebration stream, If SOMEONE hadn't ruined it

If there is one thing I will give shit Selen for is for trying to kill herself without thinking about the well being of her dog.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If there is one thing I will give shit Selen for is for trying to kill herself without thinking about the well being of her dog.
Not for being Chinese?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As the local ambassador of the spics in this place, the donkey fucking is a colombian thing
@100% not Hakka Is to blame, he introduced the idea to the gringos. Vamos y le damos un putazo a ese cabron?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Cute drow is very drunk, getting bullied with money and talking about Superwholocke.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Holy shit.

I agree with Takodachi.

I knew there was some obscure, faustian reason why I championed your unbanning months ago.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Not for being Chinese?
Thats the thing. being a hafu raised overseas, Selen would never eat her dog.
Her fully chinese family tho...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Overlap connect :fishmandispair:

Why does she handle the knife like a white woman? I thought she was chinocanadian.

Laponkotsu, one of the most gremlin vtubers out there, is doing a valentine special (there will not be romance here)

Top Bottom