"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Instructions unclear, nominting for BVA and writng laundry list niji termination notice
So for the Black Vtuber Awards does the avatar have to be black or the one behind the avatar? Cause if it's the person behind the avatar how do they prove that other than doxxing themselves? Just about everyone here thought Kyo was black cause no one paid him any attention until the graduation and he didn't even have a black avatar.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So for the Black Vtuber Awards does the avatar have to be black or the one behind the avatar? Cause if it's the person behind the avatar how do they prove that other than doxxing themselves? Just about everyone here thought Kyo was black cause no one paid him any attention until the graduation and he didn't even have a black avatar.
you overestimate how much random vtweeters and the twitch crowd care about kayfaybe or not showing their face, there is a reason #VtuberVsIRL trends every once in a while

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

BTW, this one video is funnier than whole Cooksie channel

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

BTW, this one video is funnier than whole Cooksie channel

Spoiler of the Red Bird arc of Proctogatari: he is in love with Kirshe already, sorry guys, read the manga

braindoko

So for the Black Vtuber Awards does the avatar have to be black or the one behind the avatar? Cause if it's the person behind the avatar how do they prove that other than doxxing themselves?
there's the middle ground of hand cam revealing the skin color. It's not a full blown self doxx but might break immersion

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Chiaki playing The Walking Dead.

And Miuna released a new cover.

Man, Yae really loves Nikke. I hope she gets that Nikke sponsorship in the future.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
MOTHER FUCKER

Yeah. Glad to see her around. Wonder what happened to Kichi. Corpo went down? She just suddenly stopped streaming. Don't even remember hearing graduation or disbandment announcement.

FGC personality Sajam is cooking something Tekken related

Some VTubers expressed their interest in joining

And while Rosemi is seemingly away from Twitter, Sajam also tagged her

Niji W Arc?
Can't wait for Nina and one of the other Niji girls to end up in the finals and the company just pulling the plug because they don't want them to "collab". Seeing Nina happy might ruin their reputation and they cant suspend her for it.

Litteral who with 100k followers on both twitch and twitter is graduating.

She is live now

Edit : @Bronze you mentioned her in the past, can you tell more about her?

Yeah this is corpo. No reason for someone to "graduate" unless she just wants to cash out. With the Pomu in Holo rrats, I wonder if they picked her to be the "artist" of the wave.

well there's a rrat that niji gonna debut the next EN wave with 4 girls.... :smugpipi:
I would assume given all of the recent graduations means they WILL have to debut a wave. Wonder who are the poor bastards that they roped into joining. Last 4 waves have been mostly failures. Only person you hear about is Vanta and Victoria and even so they dont seem to be THAT popular.

FUCK YOU @The Proctor I THOUGHT YOUR AIM WAS GETTING BETTER

Yuuni is a sweet hag, her streams are amazing content to have while working because she always shows how dedicated she is. I'm feeling this one, goddamit.
But this is very abrupt, I can only assume she was poached, having an artist of this caliber means you have a powerful asset for internal jobs, and only big corpos could offer a contract up to her skills. I bet either Mythic, Vshojo or Holo.
Isn't she an indie? Why would she graduate from being an indie to join Mythic or Vshojo when you can join those 2 places with your account (unless the whole Vshojo academy is them pushing new talents that want to rebrand).

I've watched her a couple of times. This definitely suggests a large life change of some form. Though it's entirely possible she got a high paying design gig and has decided to hang up the model.
Inb4 Vesper got her pregnant and she now has to take time off to pay for the bills.

None of these make sense, why would she give up streaming completely just because of some art contracts?
Exactly, you would just do a hiatus or slow down on how much you stream by days.

She won't have permission issues so she'll be able to play popular games while they're trending, she can collab with who she likes, and she's not going to have half her projects cancelled by management. And she'll likely be happier, and hopefully that will come through in her content. Some of the people who came to support her will stick around, newcomers to vtubing will hear about her history, and there might even be an audience who likes her content but didn't want to watch Nijisanji for whatever reason. I'm not saying she'll keep 30k, but I think it's completely possible she'll do better numbers now than she did as Selen, even after things settle down.
Doki being very project driven, being an indie is probably the best thing that has happened to her considering that Niji really didnt do much when it come to projects other than just adding red tape and fucking the talents over.

Go watch one of TVA's lurkers who is too terrified to shill herself.

She sounds adorable. You can hear how socially retarded she is. Reminds me a bit of Mika from NijiID.

I haven't seen anyone mention this here (I know Azehara has seen this) but apparently there is a vtuber blacklist that someone put together for other vtubers to avoid and it looks like this seemingly innocent vtuber was affected by it. Shit like this is unbelievably lame and catty.

Archive

I saw the post and replied to it at work (or in the morning not too sure). Seems a bit like a bait/pitty post to farm reactions. While the idea of these lists is fucking gay, I am still somewhat curious as to who made this and what do they think is a "problematic" vtuber that needs to be blacklisted.

I think its safe to assume that Goldbullet probably decided to join Tempus because of Vesper.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLD WERE ALL GETTING OOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLDD AAAAAAAAAAAA

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Only person you hear about is Vanta and Victoria and even so they dont seem to be THAT popular
I have a feeling that now Victoria gets mostly sad girl pity party clout, just like Sayu. Which is immensely sad in itself. On one hand, we want kurosanji to continue burning in dumpster fire; on the other hand, it'd better settle soon, so everyone could return to their genuine audience.

AND OF COURSE AS SOON AS I'VE SENT IT THEY HAD TO DROP ANOTHER BOMB!!!!!

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So someone just dumped a ton of wild Kotoka rrat crimes in my comment section of course there is no source for any of it but if anyone wants to look into it here ya go

RiverBear

Yeah. Glad to see her around. Wonder what happened to Kichi. Corpo went down? She just suddenly stopped streaming. Don't even remember hearing graduation or disbandment announcement.
Haven't watched AKAVirtual since the one I follow on a regular basis left for greener pasture, but the corpo itself seems fine?
They just had an Indonesia branch and are have opened auditions 11 days ago.
Just seems like one of those stepping stone corpos - not too big, not too small either, but enough to dip your toes in Vtubing then go out and do better when you have more experience

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So someone just dumped a ton of wild Kotoka rrat crimes in my comment section of course there is no source for any of it but if anyone wants to look into it here ya go
It may be a baseless rrat but I hate Kotoka so I believe it.

Zyklon Mag

Neopets, Nijisanji, or Bettel...? Well I'm not much of a Niji watcher, Neopets is a shell of itself and I really miss clown:sanasmile: will catch doki vod later and just have the notes on the NijiEN stuff

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
After that shitshow, another shitshow is about to start

You see, Phase realized that Elira wasn't gonna show tits so they stacked the odds if you know what I'm sayin

:tomagatyou:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom