"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pico will be live at the top of the hour with the Chilla's Art game, Jisatsu. Get ready for some kino Pico screams :pomuLove:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Indie ex IseV Wakana Kohaku starting FF7 (original)

AZKi singing love songs at 10PM JST.

Before that there's a collab with Kanata and Lamy at 7PM JST.

And at 8PM JST a cover premiere of Dokuzu with the duo and Ayame.

Clip from Kojou Anna's birthday and graduation stream from 774inc.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yeah, reading summary, they basically all went to stream on PL first, then "oh yeah, we gotta put some notice on that accounts, don't we?"
Yup. There is a thread on them pretty much documenting everything. Don't fully know what happened but Cherri (top subbed most popular talent) was extremely pissed off at management (possibly top management). As of today Ophie, their 2nd most popular vtuber from gen 1, officially quit. I think the other girls are streaming on their alts and gaining enough followers and views to get monetization so they can jump ship.

Listened to a bit - she's legitimately very very good (small sample size, but she might be on IRyS's level...)

But you're gonna have to like JPop and Anisongs to get into her, she's got no background in EN stuff at all, despite her fluency...
I will try to clip some parts of and share on twitter and here. I think she is way more experienced than IRYS.

She talked about her IRL job a bit and honestly as far as opsec goes if she's trying to keep her shit private, this wont help. She seems to be working for a company that does Educational Content in JP and she is the voice of one of the characters. Says that her stuff gets shown off to middle schoolers, She gets to perform song covers as her character. She and another girl (elder russian sister from Girls Und Panzer) are both foreigners that are living in japan and they are used as examples that if you study hard enough you can make it as a VA doing roles that are not native to you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Okayu released a Cover with Lamy less than 2 weeks ago. Pure vibes. I dont even understand why the algo recommended it to me just now.

Kanata, Lamy and Azki are having a collab at 5 am ET. Ayame was supposed to be a part of it but couldnt make it. They are going to do a quiz or something.

They're also releasing a cover with the 4 of them afterwards.

Edit : ehh late

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Nerissa's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Nerissa Ravencroft Ch. hololive-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Singing some love songs~ 🎼-4n1SHSFIiOw-...jpg
Mega Link - Nerissa Ravencroft - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Singing some love songs~ 🎼-4n1SHSFIiOw-20240211

Reupload of Joint /ope/rations Center Mega Link
Mega Link - Joint -ope- rations Center - Nerissa Ravencroft - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Singing some love songs~ 🎼-4n1SHSFIiOw-20240211
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

My recording is fucked after 1h53m. Didn't continue after stream interruption.
Here are two that have the whole stream:
Mega link from /vt/ and a youtube reup:
Sourced from Joint /ope/rations Center https://rentry.org/karaokes_songs_v01

Last edited:

RiverBear

Lumin about to start her first stream and it will be a Karaoke. If none of you have ever watched her, this is your chance. Pretty sure she mentioned yesterday that she has actually sung a few anime ending songs before so that would make her a professional singer which makes sense given how good she is at it.

MOTHER FUCKER

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Stunned But Dumb

Doki put up a schedule

Neopets Monday because woman, but Arkham Asylum Tuesday!!! So soon!!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think fellow spics can enjoy this fucking shitpost I just saw :whatastory:

DanishCookies

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
FGC personality Sajam is cooking something Tekken related

Some VTubers expressed their interest in joining

And while Rosemi is seemingly away from Twitter, Sajam also tagged her

RiverBear

FGC personality Sajam is cooking something Tekken related

Some VTubers expressed their interest in joining

And while Rosemi is seemingly away from Twitter, Sajam also tagged her

Niji W Arc?

literal who

Lumin about to start her first stream and it will be a Karaoke. If none of you have ever watched her, this is your chance. Pretty sure she mentioned yesterday that she has actually sung a few anime ending songs before so that would make her a professional singer which makes sense given how good she is at it.
She talked about her IRL job a bit and honestly as far as opsec goes if she's trying to keep her shit private, this wont help. She seems to be working for a company that does Educational Content in JP and she is the voice of one of the characters. Says that her stuff gets shown off to middle schoolers, She gets to perform song covers as her character. She and another girl (elder russian sister from Girls Und Panzer) are both foreigners that are living in japan and they are used as examples that if you study hard enough you can make it as a VA doing roles that are not native to you.

Checked out her channel and noticed Lumin actually has a credit for the voice behind the character, and it's a name I recognize from years ago -- she's Tonkhaikichi aka Diana Garnet, and yeah she's a professional singer/VA. Her most notable music work is singing Spinning World for Naruto Shippuden, but it seems she hasn't released much else since 2019 according to her Wikipedia page.

The Linktree for Diana Garnet also straight up lists Lumin, so I don't think she really cares about keeping her IRL stuff private. The vtuber thing might be a way to try and expand her career? I remember she also did some acapella singing videos in collaboration with Tokyo Otaku Mode way back in the day, and one of them was a collab with someone some people might recognize...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

PekoWick

why does everyone assume that these numbers must remain static forever.

you guys do know channels can grow and shrink over time right?
Sure numbers are not static and change all the time but let's get real here her content will be the same, her personality will be the same and I don't think she will suddenly be more entertaining just because she's an indie now.

Expecting her to retain 30k ccv is delusional. There's like 3 30k+ average ccv vtuber last year.
even if Selen drops a couple thousand unicorns she will replace them with true and honest fans with enough time she works hard for it i will be massivly surprised if she never manages to outperform her Nijiself as Dokibird
Why does unicorns even matter here? They know her content and they know she collabed with a lot of apex pro. The biggest viewers dropoff will come from dramafags in my opinion.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Checked out her channel and noticed Lumin actually has a credit for the voice behind the character, and it's a name I recognize from years ago -- she's Tonkhaikichi aka Diana Garnet, and yeah she's a professional singer/VA. Her most notable music work is singing Spinning World for Naruto Shippuden, but it seems she hasn't released much else since 2019 according to her Wikipedia page.

The Linktree for Diana Garnet also straight up lists Lumin, so I don't think she really cares about keeping her IRL stuff private. The vtuber thing might be a way to try and expand her career? I remember she also did some acapella singing videos in collaboration with Tokyo Otaku Mode way back in the day, and one of them was a collab with someone some people might recognize...

oh she has a nice voice lets check her socials...
osdhftrl.png

THEY/ANY
:ewww:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pico raided into... Pico! Time for some Palworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom