"Hakos! You are shining girl! You are shining girl foah me!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

wait the one that posted the feet pics? can you dm me the name/link to confirm?
Yeah, I'll dm you the mega. Don't want to post it on the general because I don't think proctor would appreciate it
Not sure why he is being so cagey. Her first name is Melanie and her favorite SM character is Sailor Mercury. Googling that did not come up with anything, though, not even dox sites.
lol it's not Mercury

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My patience is running out.
Well, if it isn't that, then DM me the link, too. I don't remember seeing these leaks.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yeah, I'll dm you the mega. Don't want to post it on the general because I don't think proctor would appreciate it

lol it's not Mercury
Same, I need to form my opinions based on facts.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
she actually fingered herself while she was covered with a jacket/blanket and you could hear it.

this too.
She seems to be getting more hardcore with it. Guessing that in a year she will be doing straight up masturbation videos.

The weakest part of Nano's design is the model itself, since while it has a few amusing expressions, the art just feels generic. I think the character comes through better in some of the fanart of her, especially Valefor and Chavez's takes:

I think part of it is that she looks older in these pictures, which helps avoid the initial "oh it's just a generic loli but with rabbit ears" reaction I had when she started using this identity. I think aging the character up would be a good idea in general as her voice and personality don't really fit a younger-looking design, in my opinion.

I like Nano's design but I do agree nothing about her really stands out. I wouldn't want to see her get overdesigned with a bunch of shit in her hair and whatnot but her model does feel somewhat simple.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
this shit better be the second coming of jesus because losing some vods isn't worth a collab with a filthy nijiYamanba. Phase is very kind giving such a bad company the time of day :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
I don't like most NijiYamanbas, but Pomu's One of the Good Ones.

wait the one that posted the feet pics? can you dm me the name/link to confirm?
Well, if it isn't that, then DM me the link, too. I don't remember seeing these leaks.
Jesus Christ.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She seems to be getting more hardcore with it. Guessing that in a year she will be doing straight up masturbation videos.
she already does but it's audio only or at least she did last month for a 5 minute audio only video, don't know if she has done more. :BijouBijou:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Niggas stop the ":BijouBijou:" posting AHHHHH MY HEAD

:BijouBijou:

Any KFP know what is this?
It looks very fun :BijouBijou:

Looks like some big-ass hiking backpacks they got on there. Of all the Holomems, is Kiara finally going to retroactively acknowledge Vesper's legacy to go move innawoods and become feral?

yes
She wanted to make some unique content for her anniversary. The concept was learning skills she should already have lore-wise after 3 years of doing this, as a meta-joke.

I believe she said she was going to try some kind of camping challenge in her mom's countryside backyard. Her brother is some kind of hiker/camping guy so she said she would get gear suggestions from him if available. So chances are good one of those shadows is either mamatori or brotori. I'd think they'd be the one loaded with all the gear, but it's possible Kiara has edited her two hats to onto the left shadow, so she might actually be carrying the full backpack.

The other things I think were going to be learning how to raise chickens, and learning how to "fly" eg. going skydiving.

Oh. Shame. I was hoping she'd become a waldschrat.

stop thirsting after 3D women

No.

lol it's not Mercury

Open post it coward.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The line from Idol to JAV actress is very easy to cross

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
not gonna livepost but this fucking pippa collab is pretty funny you should watch

the favela girl is the type of sped that vibes well with her

She also got a good boost from this. Before the collab she was under 8k subs but now she's at 9.2k

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

:koboharam:

The thread right now. The Degeneracy thread is over there.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well, shit :BijouBijou:. I am surprised they have never made rounds anywhere where they could be found. Some of those tweets, though... she lives up to her nickname.
:irysisadork::iryswooo:

The line from Idol to JAV actress is very easy to cross
Usually that is only the case for unsuccessful idols, though.
:BijouBijou:

niggaphil

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
she already does but it's audio only or at least she did last month for a 5 minute audio only video, don't know if she has done more. :BijouBijou:
I've acquired basically everything, she doesn't go too far as most is just simulated, this past year though she's been getting a lot more JAV territory, guessing she has to spice it up since there's so many better ones out there.
She also got a good boost from this. Before the collab she was under 8k subs but now she's at 9.2k
Pretty much the only good I see from collabs these days.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
[Irys's actual first name]+[her favorite sailor moon character], it's just one word
JPbros found that shit out back in like January because she exclusively speaks in Japanese when she did "content" on that account. Pretty sure the account is dead now.
Can't believe this, of all things, is what brought me back out of the lurk cave.

I too would like to confirm the legitimacy of these allegations. Call it autistic curiosity :BijouBijou:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I've acquired basically everything, she doesn't go too far as most is just simulated, this past year though she's been getting a lot more JAV territory, guessing she has to spice it up since there's so many better ones out there.
Just give them the sauce brah everyone has the right to eat the tasty meat and yes there is a couple of them with dildos

Edit: no i dont have them because my internet is shit and im not going to download 10 gigs videos just for her

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I can't believe even the boys are making fans work for free, now. SMH

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im not horny or anything haha its not like a love feet haha its obviously for :BijouBijou: research purpose :BijouBijou:

Edit : for when proctor or a janny see this, i was impersonating people asking for it. Thank you. Dont bonk me

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hate ironic coomerism, STOP BEING SLY ABOUT IT YOU FAGS. Come out and say it loud and proud so we can load you up onto the electric chair quick and easy.
PROCTORRRRR *BANGS WALL* PROCTORRRRRRRRRRR STOP JACKING OFF TO KIRSCHE AND EXPLODE SOME PENISES YOU BASTARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom