"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Seven hours sunk in, Lui could not pull it off.
They really made it the most difficult task in gaming ever huh.
View attachment 60419
Told ya, that game is absolute ass because you are fucked between RNG and stats grind, to get Shiori i think her name was you have to literally min max everything and nail perfectly all her events back in the day of the old wizards it require memorize all the events and what specific stats you need to even attempt her route

Edit: on OG hardware thats it, in emulators you could just use a save state every single new day

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Lethal Company with members

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi-sama is releasing a Christmas group cover in 9 hours.

EDIT: Very silly, i really liked.

Last edited:

Bronze

Lateko is back

Brit ghost is doing her 1st book club stream

Amora's playing MC

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Unfortunately it looks like it will take an act of god for this asshole to quit the internet altogether.
Considering his lifestyle, that act of god will probably be coming for him sooner rather than later.

Randon playing FTL.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Kiara's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Takanashi Kiara Ch. hololive-EN-【UNARCHIVED】Yearly Christmas Karaoke✨🎵 🎅 #kfp #キアライブ-bH9sAmbO9...jpg
Mega Link - Takanashi Kiara - 【UNARCHIVED】Yearly Christmas Karaoke✨🎵 🎅 #kfp #キアライブ-bH9sAmbO9e4-20231223

Miel's Unarchive Limited Watchalong of HimeHina's Show ft. Leon and later Reina
Kumanui Miel Ch. 熊縫ミエル【globie】-【UNARCHIVED】HIMEHINA LIVE WATCHALONG【Kumanui Miel _ globie】-sT0...jpg
Kumanui Miel - 【UNARCHIVED】HIMEHINA LIVE WATCHALONG【Kumanui Miel _ globie】-sT0hWxR3uNk-20231223
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another Ember Amane stream coming in hot at the top of the hour, in which I assume she will suggest gifts to be given - be very afraid of the results, link below:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

It's Ami time (35min from this post) dudes! And today it's a cozy one;​

so if you made cookies (on time of course) or if you decided you could show by your drawing, the ear, ear of cookie (she accepted cookie drawings if you could not bake) it will be shown on stream and we will see who made culinary masterpieces and who belongs in the [FOOD GORE] thread.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Another Ember Amane stream coming in hot at the top of the hour, in which I assume she will suggest gifts to be given - be very afraid of the results, link below:

Update:

In chat, Ember says she has come down with tummy hort, and is delaying stream by an hour to take medicine

How can we stop the tummy hort epidemic spreading throughout the VTuber industry?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Update:

In chat, Ember says she has come down with tummy hort, and is delaying stream by an hour to take medicine

How can we stop the tummy hort epidemic spreading throughout the VTuber industry?
She'll get used to it.:architect:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Do your part, save a vtuber from tummy hort today! (effects only last 9 months).

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Premiering now: (Pre-recorded since Miss Mori is occupied by the Holidays.)

Some Xmas 3D fun with Sakamata.

Tomorrow at 8pm Eastern, Botan drops a new cover that isn't a remix.

And a new Ririka Cover dropped this morning:

Art time. :medsmoremeds:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

[GOOD NEWS] & [HORRIBLE NEWS] [Tangentially related to Vtubing news]​

Remember the extremely unfunny phenomenon of "The Annoying Orange"? a channel doing "humourus" videos using his face merged with, you guessed it an orange.
at it's peak 12 yeas ago it had 100s of millions of views, and as Vtubing hit the mainstream, the orange was once again relevant, as a fittingly annoying joke that "Annoying Orange was the first Vtuber" Usually said by detractors of this autistic thing of ours. Well, the Orange is now a real, stunning and brave woman;

Will this finally kill the joke, before he kills himself? Will this spur on more of the equally funny "all Vtubers are men with voice changers joke"? Time will tell.
ANOTHER ONE?!

Kill it like the rest.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Update:

Hopefully it's just run of the mill tummy hort and entirely unrelated to the spill she took snowboarding.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hopefully it's just run of the mill tummy hort and entirely unrelated to the spill she took snowboarding.

yeah, it's from the spicy food she ate (as she claims in chat), so it is tummy hort of her own making, this is so sad

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Be sure to toss your bank accounts at them via supachats or (platform of donation here) they have linked on Twitch even if they're offline and be sure to spam those bitties too!

braindoko

Remember a while back how not-Pomu was going to perform with her old chika idol group one last time to honor one of the members member passing?
Well, the event was on October 30 during Anime Week Atlanta, but no one seems to have uploaded a recording since :urtearingmeapart:
Only a couple of photos of her in uniform, she was wearing a face mask. It's a shame since her dancing is super energetic and lively but you rarely get to see it anymore, just in a couple VR streams.

On the flipside her performance at nijifes was great, hopefully all the model's glitches got fixed so she can have that home 3D she deserves
Here's a HIGHLY ILLEGAL clip, don't let Anycolor see it

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Remember a while back how not-Pomu was going to perform with her old chika idol group one last time to honor one of the members member passing?
Well, the event was on October 30 during Anime Week Atlanta, but no one seems to have uploaded a recording since :urtearingmeapart:
Only a couple of photos of her in uniform, she was wearing a face mask. It's a shame since her dancing is super energetic and lively but you rarely get to see it anymore, just in a couple VR streams.

On the flipside her performance at nijifes was great, hopefully all the model's glitches got fixed so she can have that home 3D she deserves
Here's a HIGHLY ILLEGAL clip, don't let Anycolor see it

Yeah, I think a lot of people didn't upload it out of respect cuz of her rather unfortunate doxing prior.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Fuwawa will defend her trash taste in anime to the grave and fight those who disagree.

Bae and Miori collabs are always great. More are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom