"Did you guys know? My and Jelly's pairing name is 'Jizzy', what do you guys think?"Dizzy Dokuro

Fall of 2024 Twitch Banning Spree

Dr. Welshman

Lol at this idiot, trying to be all holier than thou by dickriding the multimillion dollar goon cave platform. Dumb fuck.

I have to say, seeing the seething from lewd tubers is pretty great.

I dislike Lewd Tubers as well, but I'm not that autistic to realise this shit is utter garbage for all VTubers, even the ones I don't like, while thots get a free pass.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Lol at this idiot, trying to be all holier than thou by dickriding the multimillion dollar goon cave platform. Dumb fuck.

Unless I'm stupid (and I might be), it reads as avoiding showing the area around the genitals, which possibly includes parts of the hips. Not hips in general.

To be fair to this literalwho, a lot of vtubers are there in lingerie and getting surprised when they get banned, but that doesn't describe everything. But again, I might be stupid.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Unless I'm stupid (and I might be), it reads as avoiding showing the area around the genitals, which possibly includes parts of the hips. Not hips in general.

To be fair to this literalwho, a lot of vtubers are there in lingerie and getting surprised when they get banned, but that doesn't describe everything. But again, I might be stupid.
Maybe the best "only on Twitch" moment with Vtubers was the time Lily got banned for a model that was made by the artist on stream. So, drawing the entire thing on stream was fine, but Lily using it was not.

Ballpark_Look

So question where exactly are the hips? My understanding is that generally the hips are the widest part of the pelvis; this area usually falls right above the genetallia. Even that example picture from Twitch doesn't cover that area. I've seen some discussion that the hip is higher and is somewhere between the area I described and the bellybutton.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
So question where exactly are the hips? My understanding is that generally the hips are the widest part of the pelvis; this area usually falls right above the genetallia. Even that example picture from Twitch doesn't cover that area. I've seen some discussion that the hip is higher and is somewhere between the area I described and the bellybutton.
No, you're right. They're thinking of the waist.

hip vs waist.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So whores won't try to wear g-string and c-string. Same for underboob and skin-tone clothing. Remember that twitch is not profitable. They want reliable detection in their ML models using least resources possible, and distinguishing between tasty underboob and whorish nipple sticker is really fucking hard and drives model complexity up exponentially. So they adjust the rules to cut down on complexity. Then, human factor aside, vtubers will trigger detection more just because they always have clear lines that are very easy to detect with high confidence, edge detection pass is almost unneccessry.
Same for youtube and ASMR false hits: youtube is not profitable. They can't afford complex models that can distinguish between sicking dick and accidentally brushing microphone.

Xuhle

Well at least some are taking it in stride and memeing the twitch moderation.

Top Bottom