"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students"IRyS

Fall of 2024 Twitch Banning Spree

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lmao, say that to me "for you" page. I cant scroll this shit for 10 seconds before boobas start jumping at me. It is 100% my fault though.
same

httn

Hag enthusiast
Elon too hate vtubers because why the fuck does this embed work on the forum but a barely spicy artwork doesnt embed???
Isn't that down to the Artist having their profiles set as NSFW? If i remember right that stops any embedding of their tweets.

5 New

Ballpark_Look

Seems like this might also be a casualty? For the same "Sexual Content" and equally vague.
A

And unsurprisingly Twitch ambassadors are fucking useless here.
A

Xuhle

Seems like this might also be a casualty? For the same "Sexual Content" and equally vague.
A

A

But the toaster man said he was able to get a feature implemented. Are you saying he's actually worthless and can't even punish you if you pissed him off.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But the toaster man said he was able to get a feature implemented. Are you saying he's actually worthless and can't even punish you if you pissed him off.
:NOWWELAUGH:
That's another thing, why the fuck are all of the twitch vtuber "ambassadors" a bunch of nameless nobodies that hardly anyone knows? Why isn't it a neutral but influential party like filian or shylily.

Xuhle

That's another thing, why the fuck are all of the twitch vtuber "ambassadors" a bunch of nameless nobodies that hardly anyone knows? Why isn't it a neutral but influential party like filian or shylily.
Only twitch ambassador that is fitting for what he does, that I'm know of. Is Mr Happy for ff14 and that's about it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Nepotism. They're friends with someone in Twitch staff (or a friend of a friend).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Filian as a ambassador scares me. Have you seen how retarded she can be at times? On the other hand the current 'twitch ambassadors' are far more retarded so it would be a upgrade.

I changed my mind, get Filian in there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Filian as a ambassador scares me. Have you seen how retarded she can be at times? On the other hand the current 'twitch ambassadors' are far more retarded so it would be a upgrade.

I changed my mind, get Filian in there.
I mean Twitch doesn't have that many relevant people in general, mostly a bunch of whores and Vshojo. I would never give the position to a Vshojo member because they have corpo interests and are biased and out of all of the indies filian strikes me as pretty non-whorish and she's also not some half-vtuber grifter like bahroo who only does vtubing when they feel like it and is barely integrated in the industry. I may not like filian but her work in the vtuber award shitshow and general recognition without any corpo ties makes her a perfect candidate to speak for the twitch side of the vtuber industry, specially for indies which make up a large part of twitch's community and are often unable to voice their concerns due to having miniscule audiences.

My criteria would be:
  • Non-corpo
  • Influential
  • Well-Known and generally respected
  • Active
  • Deep in the industry sauce
  • Senior member with loads of experience (3 years+)
  • Serious about the niche and focused on this specific style of content
  • Content generalist with wide appeal

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I wonder if vtubers that do a mix of irl streams get the e-girl protection. Squchan does occasional irl streams with her vtuber avatar in the corner somewhere and she doesn't get bonked despite all the yabai stuff she does but the vtubers she collabs with freak out when ever she does anything

6 New

VSoyBoy

What did Scarle do and make her twitch acc suspended?

Archive

Less relevant since she never streamed on the account at the time (she has done a few streams since), but Scarle was banned as well for having parties in the offline chat. It's not for "sexual content" like most of these but I have a feeling it's part of the same mass reporting pandemic. Definitely belongs here.

niggaphil

A
>Twitch ambassador
>Basically telling everyone she is the hooker that sucked and fucked multiple twitch management cocks to get that position

In short, a fucking useless position for actual hookers :guraeating:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wouldnt be surprised if Toaster was a nepo ambassador considering how nobody seems to really like him and yet he constantly pops up

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wouldnt be surprised if Toaster was a nepo ambassador considering how nobody seems to really like him and yet he constantly pops up
That or he's actually a masterful hustler/manipulator.

7 New

Ballpark_Look

Follow up on that one vtuber

A

Top Bottom