"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

Fall of 2024 Twitch Banning Spree

Dr. Welshman

Lidia getting hit for sexual themes is hilariously fucking stupid.

Oh wait. I forgot Twitch seems to hate tits on 2D girls so no wonder she got hit. But yet Twitch seems content putting out dogshit mobile updates and ignoring that...

httn

Hag enthusiast
Looks like Twitch are addressing one part of their bullshit bans. This isn't going to stop there massive double standards between ethots and vtubers but its a start.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Looks like Twitch are addressing one part of their bullshit bans. This isn't going to stop there massive double standards between ethots and vtubers but its a start.

Hopefully I won't have to worry about Henya if she ever comes back given this anti-gore rule:

(Also, please get healthy and come back soon, Henya!)

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

What a load of horse shit. They make an announcement exactly like this probably yearly at this point and it never gets better nor will it this time.

Ballpark_Look

That chick that was showing off her rigging posted in General, yep you guessed it. Just a "warning" this time.

I guess belly dancing is too much for Twitch.
A

Using Stolen Information To Buy Bits New

Ballpark_Look

There seems to be a completely separate issue with Twitch where vtubers and regular streamers are getting banned for something related to bit fraud; Twitch's own donation currency.

A

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There seems to be a completely separate issue with Twitch where vtubers and regular streamers are getting banned for something related to bit fraud; Twitch's own donation currency.

A

Yeah not sure what is going on on twitch side but this affects dozens of twitch streamer if not in the 3 digits.

This girl made a compilation of those she saw, and there is a lot lol and its not only on the english side.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Supposedly setting up her channel bots in offline chat got them banned

Dr. Welshman

Supposedly setting up her channel bots in offline chat got them banned

In what way could this ever be spun to be ban worthy? I'm not up to speed with bots, but this seems like an absolutely brain dead decision by a moron?

Wixoyu

In what way could this ever be spun to be ban worthy? I'm not up to speed with bots, but this seems like an absolutely brain dead decision by a moron?
That sounds like the entirety of Twitch's staff to me.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not ban related. But still. What a feature holy shit twitch is such a joke. Big W for power hungry twtch mods.

Archive

20241004_035628.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Dr. Welshman

Okay, I'm starting to fully believe the rrats that Twitch staff are literal spergs and/or pervs getting kick backs from flesh tubers for easier times.
Because otherwise you would have to be the worst company ever to keep making dumbfuck decisions like this.

Xuhle

Okay, I'm starting to fully believe the rrats that Twitch staff are literal spergs and/or pervs getting kick backs from flesh tubers for easier times.
Because otherwise you would have to be the worst company ever to keep making dumbfuck decisions like this.
IDK about that nijisanji exists after all.
:anycolorw:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Guess I am a harasser now.

Top Bottom