"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"Nym

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I haven't paid any attention to this situation outside of these forums, so I don't know how much shit this has been kicking up. I really don't care whether or not the video gets released. However, I will say that if Shiina wants to pander to coomers and Phase wants to sign off on it, for their sake, they better deliver because coomers will absolutely whine about being blue balled, and as we've seen, Shiina doesn't handle that too well. I image it's even worse that Shiina dangled this golden carrot of an actual animation in front of coomers and was hyping it up as much as she did. Hopefully, they'll learn a lesson on what type of content they should be promising and what kind of people they should and shouldn't be pandering to.

At the end of the day, it's their fault for pandering to coomers and then failing to deliver what they said they would. Either deliver on promises, or don't promise it at all. People wouldn't have anything to complain about if they didn't promise something like this to begin with. Whatever reasonable emails or complaints they get is what they deserve.

Either way
:neneIdontcare:
so? they only whine on PCG and its obvious its the same 2 or 3 guys and they're all idiots. They sent an email, big whoop. They're kids who dont know shit about the laws of the land. That email doesnt even talk about how much he donated.

A Default judgment on the grounds that people got scammed out of their money. I see no actual legal documentation here for lawyers the internet is a very grey zone of activity most judges will rule in favor of cases brought up but theres still no "law" being broken

its a default judgement. plaintiffs didnt respond. The law being broken is the one mentioned in the court doc

it's why Judges are important or at least people who are versed in nuances and loopholes who can make judgments like this. because the law and actual "rules" are a fucking stupid contradictory mess which is why i stopped studying.
whats your lsat? 80-100?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
its a default judgement. plaintiffs didnt respond. The law being broken is the one mentioned in the court doc

whats your lsat? 80-100?
123 i only remember because haha funni number keeping in mind i did not finish.. No law is being broken theres a suspicion of a law being broken that's what a trail is for determining which laws broke and the penalty.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I saw a cap of this on VT and had to check if it was real.

E You little shit deleting on me while the archive is still going! Showing weakness like that!

Omega butting heads with Shiina?:Vesper-UNHINGED:

E

The thing with is that on Shiina's stream after 2 hours, with 500+ viewers, there has was a single comment in chat about this, was ignored, not even modded.
So although I do agree management should address this, it's overwhelmingly clear that Shiina's viewers don't really care. PC might as well address it, but it can't hurt Shiina, not even a scratch.

Damn :shiinastare: of all the cookies to start getting testy with her, especially over this, I didn't figure it'd be that dude. This almost feels like if Genju turned on Katta, wonder how much longer it'll go on? Shiina seems the forgiving type but I'm sure she won't forget..might as well give it up Omega, go simp for another lolibaba and leave star woman to @Titanosaurus

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think Panko may also have been involved in similar situation. If my memory serves me right, she promised handwritten thank you messages to everyone who donated during her donothon, but later said that she couldn't actually provide them. I completely understand why, but someone may be able to sue her/Phase over this as well.
Theres a small claims court lawsuit and then there's the secretaries of 50 states inquiring about your donothans business and whether they violated consumer protection laws.

it's also not an informal agreement. it says on every donothon picture "if you pay this much, you get this gift". its kickstarter without the middleman.

e: im pretty sure im a top 10 shiina dono and get a scarf. I wouldnt know because there was no leaderboard unlike uruka, airi, panko
I wonder if i was top 10 but because im banned from the phase connect discord if i was ineligible. But it was never said you had to be in the phase connect discord. who do i call to help me sort my wonderings?
The correct procedure, if you donated to a donothon for specific goals and feel like you were "ripped off" when you didn't receive a goal, would be to write an email letter of complaint, send it to Phase Connect, and you'd no doubt be able to arrange a refund. They did as much for Yuri's donothon.

But I understand that spending two minutes writing a formal email and sending it to Phase Connect is too hard for most spergs.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Damn :shiinastare: of all the cookies to start getting testy with her, especially over this, I didn't figure it'd be that dude. This almost feels like if Genju turned on Katta, wonder how much longer it'll go on? Shiina seems the forgiving type but I'm sure she won't forget..might as well give it up Omega, go simp for another lolibaba and leave star woman to @Titanosaurus
She's super forgiving, it'll be all on him to have a grudge or not.

So Shiina confirmed there's 2 additional commissions coming, so that's good.:shiinawangy:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

So Shiina confirmed there's 2 additional commissions coming, so that's good.:shiinawangy:
Man your oshi really is a kind soul

I really like her a lot even though I watch her semi regularly

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
so? they only whine on PCG and its obvious its the same 2 or 3 guys and they're all idiots. They sent an email, big whoop. They're kids who dont know shit about the laws of the land. That email doesnt even talk about how much he donated.
Then they can keep on keeping on. But you, myself, and everyone here knows the power of the "one-guy", especially for someone like Shiina who can let things get to her, so my point still stands. But if not much else comes out of it, good for them. Either way, once again:
:neneIdontcare:

famous artist pipkun

The correct procedure, if you donated to a donothon for specific goals and feel like you were "ripped off" when you didn't receive a goal, would be to write an email letter of complaint, send it to Phase Connect, and you'd no doubt be able to arrange a refund. They did as much for Yuri's donothon.

But I understand that spending two minutes writing a formal email and sending it to Phase Connect is too hard for most spergs.
counterpoint: filing a complaint with your AG would be more fun and could open a rich salt vein. But im a phase fan and wouldnt do that myself.

So Shiina confirmed there's 2 additional commissions coming, so that's good.
:shiinawangy:

tell her to grow a pair and do draw streams again.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

>Super forgiving
>Shiina

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Personally I just want a scarf :shiinawangy:
So management said no to one comm, coomers got mad, and now Shiina is getting two comms?
For once fishman not bad, coomers bad, coomers always bad

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So management said no to one comm, coomers got mad, and now Shiina is getting two comms?
I can't remember how many donators there were, but 20 chances now.... that's pretty good chances I think. And no doubles, so the top donors and the baking contest winners can't double dip. It's a lot better then pulling on mahjong soul at least.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I can't remember how many donators there were, but 20 chances now.... that's pretty good chances I think. And no doubles, so the top donors and the baking contest winners can't double dip. It's a lot better then pulling on mahjong soul at least.
Holy shit she really is going to crochet herself into grandmadom. Has anyone received theirs from the donothon yet?

famous artist pipkun

so she says. could be the 2 coms come back and she's banned from post them too. ;) management says ;)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Holy shit she really is going to crochet herself into grandmadom. Has anyone received theirs from the donothon yet?
Not 100% sure, but I think she was waiting till she was all done with them and she's not done yet. But she said she's bugging management to contact the winners so everyone should get an Email within a few days. not sure if she will send some to winners now or wait till all are done, including the new ones.
:shiinastare:That's a lot of knitting.
so she says. could be the 2 coms come back and she's banned from post them too. ;) management says ;)
I mean..... it is a concern if they're using skeb the same way, how do they know the artists won't go overboard? This is why I think a message from management or the Fish would still be good so we know they're on the same page.

famous artist pipkun

Not 100% sure, but I think she was waiting till she was all done with them and she's not done yet. But she said she's bugging management to contact the winners so everyone should get an Email within a few days. not sure if she will send some to winners now or wait till all are done, including the new ones.
:shiinastare:That's a lot of knitting.
scarfs are 18in x 3in btw. she could probably buy a dozen purple scarfs from a wholesaler for 18 bucks. who's going to know the dif? musk it in shiina scent

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
scarfs are 18in x 3in btw. she could probably buy a dozen purple scarfs from a wholesaler for 18 bucks. who's going to know the dif? musk it in shiina scent
She's shown the goods already :smugina:

Her hand's aren't that small :SelenHAHAhere:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

On the discussion about Donation Reward Tiers, no one would have legal standing in any Western court to win a case. See "DONATION" and the legal implications.

I meant to point this out before the thread got too far, but forgot to post it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She's shown the goods already :smugina:

Her hand's aren't that small :SelenHAHAhere:

I just want to pitch in a nonsequitur that this thumbnail amuses me because it reminds me how I grab my cat when he doesn't stop meowing at me from the arm of my chair.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Top Bottom