"I ate this 'very blacky' banana"Kannagi Loki

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Cunnyposters get the rope.

View attachment 36483
What do you think goes through someone’s mind like this to post it on /vt instead of going to a therapist/psychiatrist or learning how to tie a noose if all else fails?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder if Idol if some kind of fed honeypot tbh, we have to check to see if aviel glows.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

MostlyALurker777

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Negzana

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Cunnyposters get the rope.

View attachment 36483
I cannot fucking believe I'm saying this but when I see shit like this it makes me genuinely hope that /vt/ is as much of a honeypot as /pol/ is now. I really wanna believe they're grabbing the IPs of anyone who replies with "me too bro".

Naturally this is far too rainbow to be the case, every image board ever has an uncomfortable number of people proudly announcing that they're sex offenders, and the glowies are far too busy looking for non-existent "hate speech" to do anything about child abusers, but a man can dream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Shit like this is why I look at God's commandment to exterminate certain groups like the Philistines down to the last child and go 'you know what, this was a perfectly acceptable policy'. Sometimes you need to go full scorched-earth on a culture.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh yeah, to add on to those about the luwak shit, there's a non-zero chance that any Indog vtubers have eaten poop because of this whole thing. To summarize it:
>feed coffee cherries to Civet (think of like a ferret or a mongoose)
>supposedly the coffee cherries are fermented as they pass through their intestines
>Indogs collect the poop cherries and use it to make coffee
This whole shit is suppose to be some of the most expensive coffee out there.
Sometimes you need to go full scorched-earth on a culture.
When can we admit that some cultures are clearly superior to others and some other cultures deserve to be cleansed from this world?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
/vt/ pedos continue to make me thankful I don't have a child to worry about

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh yeah, to add on to those about the luwak shit, there's a non-zero chance that any Indog vtubers have eaten poop because of this whole thing. To summarize it:
>feed coffee cherries to Civet (think of like a ferret or a mongoose)
>supposedly the coffee cherries are fermented as they pass through their intestines
>Indogs collect the poop cherries and use it to make coffee
This whole shit is suppose to be some of the most expensive coffee out there.

When can we admit that some cultures are clearly superior to others and some other cultures deserve to be cleansed from this world?
Reminder this is novelty Coffee because you want to eat da poo. Nothing about this process improves the flavor (infact it diminishes it as the process of being digested breaks down its chemical composition) you dont even have to do any extensive googling to figure it out either the sentence "The Civet only chooses the freshest of coffee cherries " should be a dead give away.

it's an animal i dont care how smart it actually is it sees food it will eat it what is this picks only the freshest nonsense.

Edit: everyone i know who tried it compares it to Folgers and you can tell who the idiots are by which ones think Folgers is the height of coffee.

chihirogumi

I cannot fucking believe I'm saying this but when I see shit like this it makes me genuinely hope that /vt/ is as much of a honeypot as /pol/ is now. I really wanna believe they're grabbing the IPs of anyone who replies with "me too bro".

Naturally this is far too rainbow to be the case, every image board ever has an uncomfortable number of people proudly announcing that they're sex offenders, and the glowies are far too busy looking for non-existent "hate speech" to do anything about child abusers, but a man can dream.
i think the glowYamanbas are the pedophiles. That's why Epstein was k- committed suicide. He knew too much.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
i think the glowYamanbas are the pedophiles. That's why Epstein was k- committed suicide. He knew too much.
Only the hottest of takes here.
The next thing that you're going to tell me that the CIA killed JFK.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You are too convincing for your own good.
Uh oh looks like I missed an epic Yuko stream
smugyuko.png

I'm in no way sexually interested in pee, or Yuko, or this stream, but this stream is very fascinating and entertaining.
@Titanosaurus yeah you're right fish man should have hired the pee drinker
But I like Yuko
lilyukpsippy.png
Also it's okay to drink your own Pee. Some monks and other assorted magical brown people drink their own pee for powers and stuff.
I would rather be forced to drink my own pee then most of the *food* Shiina has consumed on stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Uh oh looks like I missed an epic Yuko stream View attachment 36582
I'm in no way sexually interested in pee, or Yuko, or this stream, but this stream is very fascinating and entertaining.

But I like Yuko View attachment 36583 Also it's okay to drink your own Pee. Some monks and other assorted magical brown people drink their own pee for powers and stuff.
I would rather be forced to drink my own pee then most of the *food* Shiina has consumed on stream.
I wish you'd just opened by saying you have a piss fetish up-front, if you take longer to get to the point my disappointment is more of a slow burn.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

But I like Yuko View attachment 36583 Also it's okay to drink your own Pee. Some monks and other assorted magical brown people drink their own pee for powers and stuff.
This is the most "Nerudivergent" way yo come out as having a piss fetish I've ever seen

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wish you'd just opened by saying you have a piss fetish up-front, if you take longer to get to the point my disappointment is more of a slow burn.
This is the most "Nerudivergent" way yo come out as having a piss fetish I've ever seen
There's nothing sexual about pee though
lilyukpsippy.png

ogey_rrat

ogey

Image3.png

JMForte

Yuko is a degenerate and all her friends are degenerates who are into weird shit.

Top Bottom