"I ate this 'very blacky' banana"Kannagi Loki

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Uh oh looks like I missed an epic Yuko stream View attachment 36582
I'm in no way sexually interested in pee, or Yuko, or this stream, but this stream is very fascinating and entertaining.

But I like Yuko View attachment 36583 Also it's okay to drink your own Pee. Some monks and other assorted magical brown people drink their own pee for powers and stuff.
I would rather be forced to drink my own pee then most of the *food* Shiina has consumed on stream.
I’m a pretty open-minded guy I’d say. But drinking pee on stream, yeah that’s a no

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yuko is a degenerate and all her friends are degenerates who are into weird shit.
rin-penrose-vtuber.gif

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yuko is a degenerate and all her friends are degenerates who are into weird shit.
What really weird shit is Sleepy into? Is it as bad as piss?

JMForte

Imagine if it's some super weird disgusting stuff and Pippa ends up being like the most normal of the friends Yuko has.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Out of necessity it's possible sleepy has sleep sex fetish
:dandanl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why can't ya'll like tits and ass like normal degens

Shes weird and hides her power level. But she's also kind of :irysisadork: and leaks some of it. I'm not too interested to look into I'd rather not know tbh

Stunned But Dumb

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Because you only see the top front of vtuber models usually... unfortunately...
And even if you're a titty man, they always get nerfed when the 3D swimsuits come out.
*cough* CHADcast swimsuits *cough*

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Casper sister is really quirky. All the seisoness went to Casper instead! :ponrys:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What's funny is as far as I can tell, Yuko's lemonade stream was just a normal stream as in: not a crazy mile stone or dono reward or anything. Just a normal monday stream where instead of a game or something, she though she might as well have a pee pee lemonade stand.
smugyuko.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How would you even begin to explain the lemonade stream to your parents?

The most surprising part of this tweet is it implies her father is in her life.
You gotta deflect and blame their DNA, finances, upbringing, you know mom n dad... when life gives you lemons 🍋🍋
smugyuko.png
🍋🍋
Didn't get no piano lessons, now I drink da pee pee on da youtube
lilyukpsippy.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Uh oh looks like I missed an epic Yuko stream View attachment 36582
I'm in no way sexually interested in pee, or Yuko, or this stream, but this stream is very fascinating and entertaining.

But I like Yuko View attachment 36583 Also it's okay to drink your own Pee. Some monks and other assorted magical brown people drink their own pee for powers and stuff.
I would rather be forced to drink my own pee then most of the *food* Shiina has consumed on stream.
I want to argue with you but you raise a good point about Shiina eating disgusting things so I'll just say you should seek God's redemption for your newly developed kink.
Pochi is a pure innocent doggo who never did nothin wrong.
Rin is probably a freak though. All Brits are.
How would you even begin to explain the lemonade stream to your parents?

The most surprising part of this tweet is it implies her father is in her life.
Iirc her mom heard her twitter space where she confessed to getting off with a plushie and pissing on it when she orgasmed so for her mom's part at least it's probably just standard tier weird daughter night.
Her dad though? Holy shit I can't begin to imagine.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
All Brits are.

Is being seemingly one of the only men in the entire vtuber space who doesn't want to be pegged, beaten up, emotionally abused, physically abused, pissed on, or otherwise emasculated by my oshi(s) enough to classify me as 'a freak'? Some days it really feels that way.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is being seemingly one of the only men in the entire vtuber space who doesn't want to be pegged, beaten up, emotionally abused, physically abused, pissed on, or otherwise emasculated by my oshi(s) enough to classify me as 'a freak'? Some days it really feels that way.
Yeah it's a weird space for sure, "handholding" is jokingly referred to as lewd while people openly discuss drinking these women's sweat in their chatrooms.
The "mommy" stuff to me is weird as shit. Not to a criminal, "ready the woodchipper" degree as the unironic lolicons but it still stands out as just creepy that so many men apparently fantasize about some oedipal shit, beyond just liking a woman with a mommy voice like Erina.
At least Katta's fetish is fairly normal for a woman (impreg).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A freak is he who strays away from the norm so yes, but at least have solace in the fact that I am much the same (having your oshi hold your entire life hostage doesn't count).

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The "mommy" stuff to me is weird as shit. Not to a criminal, "ready the woodchipper" degree as the unironic lolicons but it still stands out as just creepy that so many men apparently fantasize about some oedipal shit, beyond just liking a woman with a mommy voice like Erina.
Some of us like grown-up women with even tempers, smooth voices, and honka donka badonkas. No oedipal stuff, though.

Top Bottom