"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Yuko Urine - let's make lemonade ~ hand cam!
Archive:
Gofile

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
can you fucking Yamanbas stop bitching about yuko jesus christ. There's always that one retard who totally doesn't watch her that post whatever bullshit she does and there comes the wave of Yamanbas bitching about it.
Will someone please take pity on the pissdrinking, foot fagging, :talentfreedom: trashbag ho?

Seriously, a guy can't take the piss out of a situation without some Yamanba femboy getting MATI these days. :selenpointandlaugh:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
I'm sure Avi is having the time of his life right now

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I got you in the mainthread short my nigga

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
@

Archive

The powers that be shut it down.

EDIT: Backup confirmed.

Archive

There is a gofile upload on /jidf/. I'm not linking it, do your reps yourself Short.

Didn't management tell her to pull it? Is this OK for her to just ask for ?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@

Didn't management tell her to pull it? Is this OK for her to just ask for ?
They probably only told her to pull it for YouTube ToS concerns. The stream earnt a fuckload of cash from piss fetishists and Aviel's a (((businessman))), I don't think he cares about it being reuploaded somewhere else.

EDIT: She also just retweeted fanart of her pissing into a cup, so either Idol don't give a fuck, or she really doesn't give a fuck.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
can you fucking Yamanbas stop bitching about yuko jesus christ. There's always that one retard who totally doesn't watch her that post whatever bullshit she does and there comes the wave of Yamanbas bitching about it.
Dude, she's going to fuck you or let you drink her piss

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshots from Idol Discord.

Screenshot - 2023-07-17T231629.086.png
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T231718.661.png
Screenshot - 2023-07-17T231857.656.png

I just want to talk to someone on the inside, because this is a fucking mess.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I would just like to point out that I’ve been wary of Yuko ever since the ‘encouraging Pippa to use a Luigi Board’ arc, and you all said I was crazy. Funny how the blind call the sane crazy!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Today was a bad day to make lemonade this later in the night

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Try not to get banned Nolan I'd like some more screenshots without having to join the shithole.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Try not to get banned Nolan I'd like some more screenshots without having to join the shithole.
aviel.png

Aviel is a Jew so he's cool with it, as long as he can't see it

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Yuko Urine - let's make lemonade ~ hand cam!
Archive:
Gofile
Who knew someone that played Escape from Tarkov religiously in their past, would have some screws loose? :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What's the problem it's just lemonade.

This is like if Pomu made a stream based on the pissydachi meme.

Yeah it's pretty obviously not real. And ofc people are going to go along with the roleplay, that's the point of the stream. What the fuck are you expecting to happen?

And yes, I know what you'll say. This shouldn't be a stream at all.
Gotta love how you frame it as if we're being the weird ones for detesting this obvious degenerate garbage.
YEAH GUYS! My guy lurker Mcbeaner is right! We need to stop discussing open, public shows of degeneracy in the DEGENERACY thread, I can't believe how autistic everyone is here that they feel the need to bring this up at all! Sorry my negro
View attachment 36438

Aviel is a Jew so he's cool with it, as long as he can't see it
Aviel doesn't give a shit as long as he gets shekels.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
YEAH GUYS! My guy lurker Mcbeaner is right! We need to stop discussing open, public shows of degeneracy in the DEGENERACY thread, I can't believe how autistic everyone is here that they feel the need to bring this up at all!
stupid Yamanba this was on the main thread and got jannied to the appropiate thread along with my post.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If I am being completely honest, I think I'm gonna have to cede to Nenelove, as this event makes me want to abandon Phase/Idol and its orbiters and return to Hololive. Fuck it, I'll go back to watching Flayon and Altare

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I'm running out of copium.

Her DMs are open, but DMing her sounds like the worst idea.

Top Bottom