"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

CyberIdol & Q_Quillz/AmeliaDxrk/AstreRxse/MikoDayoooo/others: Serial "agency" founder and art scammer (not very good at either)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She goes at the start from tearful dejection and desperation to calm, cool demeanor in 5 minutes, able to describe in detail, with logical pauses and skips, the reasons why bad things are happening to CyberIdol. Many more minutes in she resumes the tearful speech and instantly goes back to logical descriptions.
Not the best at impersonating, this person.

I read this in EWU Crime Storytime's voice for some reason. :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She recognized my name and at one point brought me on to speak, so my criticism must be on her radar. I've never used Twitter Spaces before. I tried to speak after she made me a speaker, but she couldn't hear me. I switched to a different pair of headphones and she still couldn't hear me. I'm not on the recording of the Space so I must have boomered something up or maybe it doesn't work with my browser. Damn.
Late, but Spaces is almost entirely optimized for use with the Phone. You can only listen on desktop. Anyone talking or hosting HAS to be using the phone app.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
that

that

was a stream that happened

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Anyone managed to archive her latest twitter space?

Edit :

Archive

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Late, but Spaces is almost entirely optimized for use with the Phone. You can only listen on desktop. Anyone talking or hosting HAS to be using the phone app.

Then why does it still let me join the space and be promoted to a speaker if I'm on desktop?

e: Secondary point of interest in what's on the google doc, "Q" message about not wanting to be messaged "I just scammed someone out of 1k" is timestamped several months before said apparent message, so unless Q is a time-travelers, too retarded to block someone they don't want to hear from or "Marcella" just likes to keep posting proof of their criminal activity they can be charged with to someone who has ostensibly given the indication they will report them, then MikoDxyo's not even able to keep their false evidence straight.

This was a good catch. Let me highlight that part of the document just to drive it home. This discrepancy might be the reason she deleted the tweet of the doc. I guess it's possible Bea/Marcella scammed a kid for a thousand dollars twice, but come on now.

scammed.jpeg

I like the part of the supposed texts exchange where "Marcella" calls "Amelia" a 'blackie looking ass ni‎gger' though. :smugpipi: Maybe we could get this Marcella an account here, she'd fit right in, especially being a forum for fictional women being played by menhera broads.

This also conflicts with the speed drawing video that she sent to Proctor where her hand was pretty pale, right? Why would Marcella call her that if she's not dark? I think the document is not to be trusted.

Today has been exhausting and I'm not going to do an OP update today but I will share some new things.

Minecraft username history gives further evidence AstreRxse, Beatrice Sinclair, Etolie Rea, AmeliaDxrk, and MikoDayoooo are all the same person.

I am seeing screenshots and videos of a Discord server from a person who has requested to remain anonymous but which make me believe Marcella from DVL and Beatrice Sinclair are the same person, and that the Marcella account was renamed to become the Beatrice one - "Bea" appearing in the DVL Discord servers. It's possible they're all fakes, but given the effort required to make the fakes for very little apparent reward I'm inclined to believe they're legitimate. I know this is a double case of "trust me bro" but I don't have any reason to lie either.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Then why does it still let me join the space and be promoted to a speaker if I'm on desktop?
It's not necessarily flagging your session as a speaker, it's flagging your account. So it still expects you to get on your phone if you want to talk. Terrible design, I know.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Today has been exhausting and I'm not going to do an OP update today but I will share some new things.

Minecraft username history gives further evidence AstreRxse, Beatrice Sinclair, Etolie Rea, AmeliaDxrk, and MikoDayoooo are all the same person.

I am seeing screenshots and videos of a Discord server from a person who has requested to remain anonymous but which make me believe Marcella from DVL and Beatrice Sinclair are the same person, and that the Marcella account was renamed to become the Beatrice one - "Bea" appearing in the DVL Discord servers. It's possible they're all fakes, but given the effort required to make the fakes for very little apparent reward I'm inclined to believe they're legitimate. I know this is a double case of "trust me bro" but I don't have any reason to lie either.
So if marcella is bea and bea is Q/ameliadxark/etc does it mean that Q is marcella?

¥€$

Archive Hoarder

swimmingsharks

you dont understand, marcella stole her minecraft account as well :marinesmug: i find it funny how minecraft accounts are the thing that cause most past identity links though

laughing my ass of that she thinks shes famous

also she has a staff application open now, she either really wants to get this "agency" off the ground despite everything OR shes looking to inconvenience as many people as possible

archive

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm 2 hours into Proctor's vod and I gotta say this is painful. This woman should not be anywhere near a CEO or manager position. Sounds like she would make a pretty good sad girl though. Fishman, you know what to do :smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
you dont understand, marcella stole her minecraft account as well :marinesmug: i find it funny how minecraft accounts are the thing that cause most past identity links though

laughing my ass of that she thinks shes famous

also she has a staff application open now, she either really wants to get this "agency" off the ground despite everything OR shes looking to inconvenience as many people as possible

archive

She asked some random guy to buy her a pc. She stole an iphone from a small vtuber group. How the fuck does she will manage to pay all these people lmao?

Doc archive

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
My TL;DR on this drama:

Q is a grade-A schizo menhera grifter that got her hands caught in the cookie jar cos she thought vtubers are an easy target but she underestimated the OOHTISM of a bunch of people in an archive. She didn't think these autists can band together and expose her grift so now she's doing her best to backtrack and salvage the situation. Like what @The Proctor said, we just observe, document, point fingers and laugh at the upcoming LOLFEST. We give thanks to these retards fine young strappin' lads wading through the shitload of info and getting the details on this drama:

@Todd's Mistake
@Short
@MagicHammer
And Murray (fuckin' hell, it's hard to @ your username)

The stream was a fuckin' blast especially when the Mexicans and Canadians invaded. Much :crushface: was had by all.

Get some much needed rest boss, ya earned it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Like what @The Proctor said, we just observe, document, point fingers and laugh at the upcoming LOLFEST. We give thanks to these retards fine young strappin' lads wading through the shitload of info and getting the details on this drama:
Funny that you say this, an account that retweet vtuber auditions (whatever that is) quoted this. Wonder if they're going to use some info from the thread.

Screenshot_20231017-094829_X.jpg
Twitter

Screenshot_20231017-095045_X.jpg
Twitter

I feel like the upconing lolfest like you said could be way bigger than we think

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Someone else requesting to be anonymous has sent me more screenshots indicating Marcella at least sometimes used the AstreRxse Gmail account while doing business with DestinyVLive members, and more evidence that Marcella's Discord account became Bea's. Again, it could be fake and I could be getting gaslit, but I don't see the point of doing a relatively high-effort coordinated gaslighting attack against me. I was giving the benefit of the doubt before but I will be working under the assumption that Marcella was another Q identity from now on.

I still haven't seen solid evidence of Senzayus being Q other than that account sharing art that Q (and others) had access to so I'll continue giving the benefit of the doubt for now.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
twitter anonymized.png

and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Top Bottom