"I'm going to live for Yaggo together and swim wear"Todoroki Hajime

Culinary Catastrophes

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's real and used often in Germany as a breakfast food. It's a lot more popular in the former DDR/GDR regions.
It's safe since we know how to keep a certain standard of food hygiene. Normally it's specially prepared before you buy it and can only be sold the day it's made, but it looks like she just used regular refrigerated mince and called it a day, which is not as safe but probably still fine.

Honestly no different to tartare or certain raw meat sushi sold in Japan other than the fact it's usually pork which most Americans for some reason think is instant death if you don't cook it.

On the pork issue, two things. First, Trichinosis. I highly recommend not looking up xray imagines of a bad infection. It's quite important to understand that in the States, hogs are technically a now adapted, invasive species. While the efforts against it have worked really well to all but eliminate it in American pork production, it needs to be noted about properly cooking pork being something from Pre-WW2. Salmonella & eggs requires a special mention as well.

The second follows on from that where the "guidelines" for cooking Pork in the States was so way over the top that everyone is just used to Pork being way over cooked. Thus anything about it being near raw is very alien to the vast majority of Americans. The USDA only changed it in 2011.

There's a whole long discussion about the way America produced a very "clean and safe" food supply starting from the 1930s onward, but there were consequences since it was about dealing with stuff at scale. There's also this little issue that Americans have been shipping everything wherever they can for over 200 years, so it's very hard to isolate out pathogens.

DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC, EURO.

"Europoor". Gotta remember the "poor" part of the insult. :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sad reality when a third-worlder like me cooks their meat more than yuros, can you fags not afford gas now that daddy russia decided to have a retard moment?

There's no way in hell raw cold meat tastes better than cooked meat where the fat has broken down and released all of that chemical goodness.

VSoyBoy

Sad reality when a third-worlder like me cooks their meat more than yuros, can you fags not afford gas now that daddy russia decided to have a retard moment?

There's no way in hell raw cold meat tastes better than cooked meat where the fat has broken down and released all of that chemical goodness.
I assume you've had sushi before? Do you like your steak well done?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I assume you've had sushi before? Do you like your steak well done?
Yes and yes. But I like neither as much as I do chicken and pork.

Do you find animal carcasses out in the field and eat them just like that though? Those are pretty blue if I say so myself.

VSoyBoy

Do you find animal carcasses out in the field and eat them just like that though? Those are pretty blue if I say so myself.
No, people around here have been farming for around 12000 years and so far nobody has found any reason to stop. No worries though, your people will get there someday.
Once they do, maybe you can eat meat without incinerating it first.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No, people around here have been farming for around 12000 years and so far nobody has found any reason to stop. No worries though, your people will get there someday.
Once they do, maybe you can eat meat without incinerating it first.
I wondered if you were a seanig for the longest time but you being a euro makes a lot more sense tbh.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Health concerns aside; steak tartare is just not fucking good eats. There are so many better ways to experience beef and eggs.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Health concerns aside; steak tartare is just not fucking good eats. There are so many better ways to experience beef and eggs.
What if I wanna feel like a wild animal who just brutally murdered another wild animal?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
rawdog it like your ancestors would?
Yeah like your ancestors hunted pagpagsaurus in the ancient alleyways behind jollibees.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah like your ancestors hunted pagpagsaurus in the ancient alleyways behind jollibees.
funny you say that because i just remembered someone bringing up about a flip actually eating pagpag on fucking stream and it just baffled the fuck out of me for a whole fucking minute because why

Bug Eater

I'd like to see more chuubas take on the raw meat food war, certainly more entertaining than doing pineapple on pizza for the millionth time.
Now go eat some Mettbrötchen :youlittleshit:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'd like to see more chuubas take on the raw meat food war, certainly more entertaining than doing pineapple on pizza for the millionth time.
Now go eat some Mettbrötchen :youlittleshit:
>Bug Eater
>German
I feel a WEF joke with a bad accent coming.... :ameliaThink:

Top Bottom