"Muh therapist is gonna enjoy this so much, because before this, all I ever told him was 'I'm saaad, I'm angry, I'm empty inside...' nnhehaHaHUAHAhuahua, and instead now it's gonna be like 'I'm stressed! I haven't been sleeping! there's so much work!' ehahaHahUHUAHUAHahuahua, I'm just so happy to be working again"Dokibird

Culinary Catastrophes

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hey @Realticule - not that I would ever encourage your particular feverishly flesh-focused fascination, but I wonder if it would be possible to make a Pippossum instead of the more traditional German hedgehog.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hey @Realticule - not that I would ever encourage your particular feverishly flesh-focused fascination, but I wonder if it would be possible to make a Pippossum instead of the more traditional German hedgehog.

This piques my flesh fancies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This piques my flesh fancies.
This is how the zombie apocalypse starts (put me in the article before the zombies overrun the offices plz & thnx) :pippasquish:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

How did this come about, did someone's stove die on them and they called it good? The raw onion.... :wtfman:
No one knows exactly, but the leading theory involves literal Mongols though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Meat

Meat women dig the meat, everything's coming up Reticule.
Thank your jewish god I can't use my free tag to brand you because you already have 3 of them.

VSoyBoy

This is a bit right?

archive

It's real and used often in Germany as a breakfast food. It's a lot more popular in the former DDR/GDR regions.
It's safe since we know how to keep a certain standard of food hygiene. Normally it's specially prepared before you buy it and can only be sold the day it's made, but it looks like she just used regular refrigerated mince and called it a day, which is not as safe but probably still fine.

Honestly no different to tartare or certain raw meat sushi sold in Japan other than the fact it's usually pork which most Americans for some reason think is instant death if you don't cook it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Honestly no different to tartare or certain raw meat sushi sold in Japan other than the fact it's usually pork which most Americans for some reason think is instant death if you don't cook it.
The Japanese have chicken tartar as well, the big difference between it and meat in the west is that the pork or chicken used is specially raised for that purpose to reduce parasites, bacteria, and more. I'm a bit of a raw meat connoisseur.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"Oh, well here, in ze enlightened Evropa, hon hon hon, our government has established ze, how you say, standards, ja, so our meat is safe to eat raw--" yeah, I don't fucking care, Euros. Safety concerns aside (your weird parliaments or whatever might have regulated a way for kicks to the nuts to not be painful but I'm still not going to go out of my way to get my nuts kicked and test the theory that the nut-kickers are strictly following government regulations), there's no way that cold ground meat, with its big lumps of fat, is anywhere as appetizing as it would be if you just put that shit in a pan for five minutes with some basic spices.

Fucking Neanderthals knew how to cook meat.

VSoyBoy

"Oh, well here, in ze enlightened Evropa, hon hon hon, our government has established ze, how you say, standards, ja, so our meat is safe to eat raw--" yeah, I don't fucking care, Euros. Safety concerns aside (your weird parliaments or whatever might have regulated a way for kicks to the nuts to not be painful but I'm still not going to go out of my way to get my nuts kicked and test the theory that the nut-kickers are strictly following government regulations), there's no way that cold ground meat, with its big lumps of fat, is anywhere as appetizing as it would be if you just put that shit in a pan for five minutes with some basic spices.

Why do the Japanese not cook their fish?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Zapan1984

i eat it monthly and in the region where im from we have this with the variant that uses innards for the meat

VSoyBoy

DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC, EURO.
Have you tried it?

Raw fish tastes different to cooked fish, not better or worse, just different. Same with raw meat. It tastes different and you eat it to different occasions than cooked meat. There's plenty of videos of Americans trying it on YouTube if you want to find out how it tastes without actually trying it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

UberSoldat

yummers-the-boys.gif

(Just needed an excuse to post this)

Top Bottom