uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Local copy
Ft0LQexX0AA2OYl.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Electric stoves are tools of Satan.
I've had a problem with a bumped knob on the front of the stove before, it really isn't a good place for them tbh. (family member had one with them and the knobs really stuck out in a not so open space, complete vertical, easy enough to accidentally turn with a hip bump)

I have more experience using electric cooktops, though, I'll stick with them most likely, and the flat glass tops really do make cleaning them so much easier

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This is about ten seconds away from a serious housefire. Better snap a photo.

Edit: On further consideration I think this is a roll of paper towels instead of food (maybe she put it on a burner and didn't realize it was on) but it was still in a kitchen so I vote it counts. I have lost many plastic cooking tools and Tupperware-style containers this way, though I have yet to cause an open fire. Electric stoves are tools of Satan.

The worst part is that this retard stopped to take a fucking picture of it instead of putting it out immediately.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The worst part is that this retard stopped to take a fucking picture of it instead of putting it out immediately.
They took a picture because this was the intended outcome. They lit the shit on fire for views/Twitter clout.

Bug Eater

TSB's coach/babysitter ordered the perfect pizza for Selen - feta cheese, onion, pineapple, and anchovies, with a pesto base. (she wasn't a fan)

FuNq-cQWwAAt-6j.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
TSB's coach/babysitter ordered the perfect pizza for Selen - feta cheese, onion, pineapple, and anchovies, with a pesto base. (she wasn't a fan)

View attachment 21349

Anchovies on pizza are fucking awful. I like anchovies on certain things but they make the whole pizza taste like a salty pile of shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kalion

:)
This isn't exactly a dish, but I think it counts for the thread:

Archive

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Kotoka is married! Many happy returns!

What delicious home cooking is in store for the lucky man?
1685820996007.png

Presentation aside, it looks tasty.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
What the fuck? Does she have Parkinson's or something?
How do you fuck up that badly?
She's left-handed. In the rest of the stream she consistently used her left hand to handle utensils. Then she randomly decided to use her right hand here, possibly so that her arm wouldn't obstruct the big moment of transferring the egg to the plate... instead of, you know, moving the plate and the pan around.

In any case, she could stand to get better utensils.
1685874258893.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She's left-handed. In the rest of the stream she consistently used her left hand to handle utensils. Then she randomly decided to use her right hand here, possibly so that her arm wouldn't obstruct the big moment of transferring the egg to the plate... instead of, you know, moving the plate and the pan around.

In any case, she could stand to get better utensils.
View attachment 28825
Okay hold up am I missing something? Even if you're not using your main hand is there some reason this should be possible or am I crazy. I never thought I was particularly ambidextrous but how do you even manage this lol
As an aside, I sort of feel bad about it happening but the delayed splat is such a chef's kiss moment for comedy gold. That's some Bettel level shit.

Top Bottom