"Did they have the concept of time back then?"IRyS

Culinary Catastrophes

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Okay hold up am I missing something? Even if you're not using your main hand is there some reason this should be possible or am I crazy. I never thought I was particularly ambidextrous but how do you even manage this lol
As an aside, I sort of feel bad about it happening but the delayed splat is such a chef's kiss moment for comedy gold. That's some Bettel level shit.
I chalked it up to the egg getting burnt and stuck to the pan + non-dominant hand misjudging the direction and amount of force applied. Still lol.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For a completely different take of culinary catastrophes, we have Jelly of Phase Connect with a very strong showing.

1685968703349.png

Restaurant-quality food, but... it's an isopod.

She ate it shell and all, by the way.

Zapan1984

Okay hold up am I missing something? Even if you're not using your main hand is there some reason this should be possible or am I crazy. I never thought I was particularly ambidextrous but how do you even manage this lol
As an aside, I sort of feel bad about it happening but the delayed splat is such a chef's kiss moment for comedy gold. That's some Bettel level shit.
As a lefty myself, it can happen that you suddenly flop all over with the other hand, and like hell, I own a left-handed tool set at work because I literally can't use some of the stuff in the workshop.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
i bet we can goad her into eating it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
i bet we can goad her into eating it.
Seeing how she normally eats, I don't think much goading is needed.

Also, remember to archive locally:

1687106757682.png1687106785272.png1687106803056.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Vtubing attracts people that never learned to clean things, doesn't it?

I've also noticed that being a competent cook would put me at Michelin star rated compared to the average chuuba. That's a scary thought on its own. Or an explanation why American Fast Food restaurants rapidly spread across the planet. Competent, tasteful enough and safe food apparently isn't in the mind frames of most people.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Vtubing attracts people that never learned to clean things, doesn't it?

I've also noticed that being a competent cook would put me at Michelin star rated compared to the average chuuba. That's a scary thought on its own. Or an explanation why American Fast Food restaurants rapidly spread across the planet. Competent, tasteful enough and safe food apparently isn't in the mind frames of most people.
Getting even worse now with the rising popularity of delivery services like DoorDash and UberEats. Helps give people more reasons to not learn to cook. A few days ago, I saw someone in a Twitter comment saying that it's hard to crack an egg without breaking the yolk...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
My IBS has gotten worse with age.
So far I'm up to no dairy, corn, and wheat.
So as to not deep throat a shotgun, I've taken up the task of baking my own oat bread.
I've tweaked the recipe I found over several attempts.
The secret all along was just double everything from the original version.
I don't like dealing with yeast, so this oat bread is the laziest it can be.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Bread (Oat):
Oats. 6 Cups. Blender 1 Cup at a time. Pour oat flour into separate mixing bowl.
Preheat toaster oven on bake to 350°F.
Almond Beverage. 3 Cups. Pour into large mixing cup.
White Vinegar. 6 Tablespoons. Pour into large mixing cup with almond beverage. Let stand for about 3-5 minutes.
Mix in 6 Teaspoons of baking soda into oats.
Mix dry and wet mixtures.
Scrape out mixture into bread pan.
Bake for 60 minutes. Set phone timer.
Remove loaf pan from toaster oven. Place on cool metal surface. Cool 20 minutes. Set phone Timer.
Transfer loaf to cooling rack. Cool 20 minutes. Set phone Timer.
Ratio : 1 Cup Oats : 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda : 1 Tablespoon Vinegar : 0.5 Cup Almond Beverage.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My IBS has gotten worse with age.
So far I'm up to no dairy, corn, and wheat.
So as to not deep throat a shotgun, I've taken up the task of baking my own oat bread.
I've tweaked the recipe I found over several attempts.
The secret all along was just double everything from the original version.
I don't like dealing with yeast, so this oat bread is the laziest it can be.
Bread (Oat):
Oats. 6 Cups. Blender 1 Cup at a time. Pour oat flour into separate mixing bowl.
Preheat toaster oven on bake to 350°F.
Almond Beverage. 3 Cups. Pour into large mixing cup.
White Vinegar. 6 Tablespoons. Pour into large mixing cup with almond beverage. Let stand for about 3-5 minutes.
Mix in 6 Teaspoons of baking soda into oats.
Mix dry and wet mixtures.
Scrape out mixture into bread pan.
Bake for 60 minutes. Set phone timer.
Remove loaf pan from toaster oven. Place on cool metal surface. Cool 20 minutes. Set phone Timer.
Transfer loaf to cooling rack. Cool 20 minutes. Set phone Timer.
Ratio : 1 Cup Oats : 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda : 1 Tablespoon Vinegar : 0.5 Cup Almond Beverage.
My condolences to you bro, I cannot imagine a world without milk, corn or wheat...

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Rice goes with everything, right?

Millie in replies:
Reine-Millie.png

Reine - nasi tim.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Did Reine order Tim Tams or is she in Australia right now? Not that I would suspect getting them in Indonesia would be that hard.
Most commonwealth markets have Tim Tams.
She could be anywhere.
Dun dun duuunnn.
Now I want Tim Tams. You arseholes.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Did Reine order Tim Tams or is she in Australia right now? Not that I would suspect getting them in Indonesia would be that hard.
Timtams is very common in Indonesia, so you can just go to the minimarket, buy a box or something, then dump it on a rice and cause seizure to anyone that eat rice normally.

EDIT: I realized that Reine is making a ID food joke. In Indonesia, there's a type of steamed rice made by the chinese-indos here called "Nasi Tim", and Reine is making her own Nasi Tim... by placing Timtams on top of the Rice (Nasi in Indonesia).

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Top Bottom