"You don't tell anyone if you see inside a girl!"Shiori Novella

Culinary Catastrophes

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Well I saw someone in the homeland recommend this sandwich combination, my contribution to the thread:

Toast a brioche bun (if unavailable, a bagel works) lightly coat the bottom bun with regular mustard. Add pepper.
Grab a bunch of chopped lettuce, embed slices of prosciutto ham on top, then sliced olives, and dill.
I don't know if this thing has a name but it goes down well with a lager beer.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Or just post recipes here? This thread can do the contrast with recipe instructions aka "please put cooking oil in the pan before attempting to cook takoyaki"
We did make Koolaid pickles as a community earlier in the thread. We even fulfilled the diversity quota with it as the people who provided instructions were fat blacks.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TIP OF THE DAY:​
When you cook meat in a pan, don't just fucking wash it afterwards like a moron, there's precious fond and rendered fat left behind which can be deglazed and used for sauces or for browning veggies in it and giving them more flavour.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And if you want a good enough reason to save your fats and drippings from cooked meats, fry up some potatoes in bacon grease or rendered duck fat with chopped onions, salt, pepper, you'll become a believer yet. It's what I normally have as a side with meatloaf, which - don't knock meatloaf completely out of the park just yet, I'll generalize the recipe when I can without giving away the family secrets. You can even have it with a spiced ketchup mixture, so Shiina and Kirsche, keep an ear out.

That being said, this assumes one knows how to properly cook in a pan, but hey, baby steps. I have no doubt we'll get to that later.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Cooking in the meat fats is a good idea, any time I make bacon or other such things I'll make the eggs last and some mushrooms, as well as toast to soak up the flavors instead of just using oil or butter in addition.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'll be sure to use all of this info to be one of the few zoomers to survive the upcoming apocalypse. When that happens, I'll also become a vtuber to capitalize on the ever shrinking number of them at the time.
Look forward to it.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
This stream

I think using chopsticks instead of anything more appropriate is psychological warfare, especially when a more ideal tool is shown in the next shot. Abe-chan should have made home economics mandatory

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I refuse to believe this is real but I appreciate the dedication to the bit:
1679893812439.png

Origin post:
>Be me, reading Yuko yab posts all day
>Take a nap thinking it will slow down
>It gets worse
>Boo bros now think she got blacked
:whatastory:

View attachment 17864
View attachment 17865
Yukoschizo woke up today and decided he's crashing the autism train with no survivors

Edit - possibly her personal twitter?
View attachment 17870
View attachment 17871
Idk it's being floated as it is though

Edit - after further digging I'm not sure this would be her twitter because the couple pics I found here that line up with the OF feature someone a bit rounder than Yuko from anything else we've seen her in. But it's weird that so many of the scribbles use exactly the same goofy art style she uses right down to the reflective eyes.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230404-000045-018.pngScreenshot_20230404-000102-198.png
WHY DOES IT HAVE FUCKING POTATO CHIPS
Edit - nvm I'm apparently blind and retarded

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but does she mean "whole cookie" as in just one big cookie or individual whole cookies? Neither sounds good.
Its better than it sounds, its pretty much a way to get a pie crust for cheap
23528.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's just sloth, take the time crumble and mix and then press it into the tray.
Jack scalfani: Lazy man's banana pudding :vespernice:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I gotta lay off the bathtub moonshine, my eyesight is apparently gone because those things looked like crunched up ruffles
That's probably the back side of the chessman cookie pieces.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So the Nijisanji Tiktok cooking video got subbed and

WTF. I thought the sausage was regular but it's fish sausage!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

This is about ten seconds away from a serious housefire. Better snap a photo.

Edit: On further consideration I think this is a roll of paper towels instead of food (maybe she put it on a burner and didn't realize it was on) but it was still in a kitchen so I vote it counts. I have lost many plastic cooking tools and Tupperware-style containers this way, though I have yet to cause an open fire. Electric stoves are tools of Satan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom